Malicious and devastated considered nation, producing the greatest

Malicious and devastated considered nation, producing the greatest

A Story by Rizwan Tahir
"

This is a short article about pakistan and its people.An honest try is made to motivate the youth of every region.

"

We have always been portrayed with the bashing words like thugs, crawlers, corrupts, gullus, match fixers, crooks, warlords and terrorists but those spoken ones never tried to recall our contributions and services for the humanity and common people. Yes, this is true that people are dying every second in very inhumane manner and the responsible ones are enjoying feasts fearlessly. Infect, we raised the most corrupt politicians, the world has ever witnessed and it is rightful to say that we have the weakest, cruelest and fantasized justice and electoral system. Money is being lawlessly and ruthlessly laundered to other countries. Many and many are dying due to shortage of food and still we consider ourselves an agricultural country.

In this modern, civilized and democratic era, our nation has lost humanity and perfection somewhere in the dark ages of impatience. Our sovereignty and patience has been tested many times by means of drones and extremist activities. Our media is immaturely evolving in a way that it seems like we are living in a planet where time passes by very fast. This is most unfortunate that most of our budget is being invested on roads, bridges and parks than on the education, schools and human development. Crime rate is rising like destroying fire in the forests of America.

But, these bitter logistics can be a part of soul shaking past or it can be a face of coin but it is not a complete story.

Having all the favor-less circumstances and illegible governance, this nation has produced so many living legends and preach-able tycoons. We must consider ourselves lucky that we are brought up in the epoch of remarkable Abdul Sattar Edhi. Transformation from a very humble background to the greatest social worker, indeed his efforts paid off. A guy who couldn’t afford to pay for a luxurious life is now running the world’s largest ambulance service in a developing country like Pakistan. No one can even imagine of a charity running cancer hospital treating 70-80% of its patients free of cost in a developing country and we have built one.

Besides humanity, social cause or community services, this talented nation has astonished world with its sportsmen and adventurers. Yes, we have the first women who summited the K2 Mountain along with her brother. Certainly, we have got the most dangerous and unpredictable sports teams.

Pakistan is so much proud of its youth and youth is 60-70% of the total population. We are producing the intellectuals, engineers, doctors, writers, film makers, parliamentarians and most importantly truthful human beings. We have produced daughters like Muniba Mazari, who represents Pakistan in United Nations.

Muslims community especially Pakistan is blamed as terrorism provoking nation but that is not legit. This can be a sentiment of a particular. This caring and loving nation welcomed millions of afghan refugees. Mr. Sadiq khan; newly elected Mayor of London is also a brave and patriotic Muslim.

Honor killing was an issue of Pakistan but since now we have been able to overcome it to a greater extent. This nation had elected the Benazir Bhutto, the first Muslim lady prime minister from the Muslim world. Our intelligence and armed forces are considered the most efficient one in the world.

This is not it, there are many and many unsung stories and heroes. This is the time to teach our youth the stories of our heroes rather than telling them the idealized stories of imported champions. We just have to spread the message of humanity, patriotism, peace, patience, and sacrifice. In turn, ultimately everything will start following the positivity. Respect those who appreciate you and love those who discourage you. We are not born to be followers, we are born to be leaders and game changers. We are Pakistanis and we are proud of it. 

© 2016 Rizwan Tahir


Author's Note

Rizwan Tahir
Please give your honest feedback about it and do advice me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on June 23, 2016
Last Updated on June 23, 2016
Tags: Patience, Pakistan, Youth, Benezir Bhutto, Abdul sattar edhi, Shokat Khannum, Sadiq Khan, Loyalty, Peace, Sacrifice, Honour

Author

Rizwan Tahir
Rizwan Tahir

Okara, Punjab, Pakistan



About
Writer and blogger. more..