Destination Reached

Destination Reached

A Chapter by Rn551v


   White. Nearly everything was white. I'd woken up a few minutes ago and the only other thing other than white that I could see was a few groups of black, hibernating trees. The weird rod thing was still in my right hand. I lifted my arm up out of the snow and brought it into my line of sight. I rolled it in my hand, exposing the the digital clock-like screen. I brought it to my face so I could read what was flashing on the screen,


DESTANATION REACHED


   Confused by the little thing, I let my arm fall back down onto the snow covered ground. Sighing, I sat up then looked around. In the distance I saw an older looking car. The car that drove along the road that seemed fairly new; only a few dings and scratches here and there, but nothing else. I was tempted to chase the car to ask where I was, but resisted being suddenly hit with the feeling of forgetting something.


   Snow started to fall again; it tangled it's self in my dark red hair, it was dyed to be a blackish red. The first thing Sam said to me when he saw my hair after it had been dyed was, "Change it back, now! It's horrible!" Girls at school had told him while shaking their heads, "You don't tell a girl that her hair is horrible!" I laughed to myself but it cut short. Sam. And Kimi! Where were they? I forced myself to stand up in the cold snow, scanning the area for any sign of them. I combed over the area with my eyes for Kimi and Sam, "Sam! Kimi! Where are you two?" I stopped and listened the best I could over the howling wind.  I called out again, "Kimi! Sam! This isn't funny awncer-!" I stopped yelling when I saw movement in the distance followed by a cry of pain. I tried to run over to the figure, but end up carefully walking on the ice covered snow, some places slicker than others. Soon Sam came into view, he had a few cuts and bruises; he was hovering over something. "Sam!" I rushed over to him and saw what he was hovering over, it was Kimi. Her leg had a huge gash on it, me being squeamish of blood I nearly threw up, my wrists and knees feeling weak. She was holding Sam's hand and crying, hell if I were her I would be crying too. "Kimi just calm down we'll find something to stop the blood flow." Sam sounded distressed. His voice cracked towards the end of his sentance.


   Looking around, I remembered the purple necktie I had on, I quickly loosened it and pulled it off over my head. I untied it and retied it tight in a knot around her leg, "There's a few houses over there! Maybe some one has a phone!" I said as I tried to pick her up. Damn she was heavy, but with a little help from Sam she was up in my arms in no time. Sam and I ran to the road that the car drove on, and we carefully crossed it, the 'black ice' nearly impossible to see. We rushed up to the house that was closest to us. Sam knocked furiously on the door and nearly hit a man in the face. He did not look pleased as he said something we could not understand.  This wasn't going to be easy.

"Can you help us? She's hurt bad!" Sam motioned towards her leg that was bleeding onto my arm and shirt. Thank god I was wearing black. The man had a confused look on his face looking at me, Sam, then Kimi. Again he said something we still couldn't understand. He looked at the rod that was sticking out of my back pocket then grabbing it. I was unable to stop him, my arms busy with holding Kimi. The weird thing had stopped beeping a long time ago. He examined it then looked back at us with an astonished look on his face. I growled, "Hey! Earth to fucktard! We kinda need some assistants!" My voice became shrill and Sam covered his ears. The man finally, FINALLY, realized that Kimi's leg was bleeding pretty bad. He took her from my arms and went inside motioning us with his head to follow him.


   Both Sam and I sat down in the floor letting Kimi have the couch so she could lie down. Truth be told I was more pissed than scared. The man and communicated that his name was Mikel, it was confusing to get his name through his words and it took a good ten minutes and all of us were about to give up.  He had left the house for some reason, leaving the three of us alone. I stood up and walked around the house, "What are you doing?" Sam asked as he stood up reluctant to leave Kimi's side. "Looking for a calendar!" I said sounding a little annoyed.


   I had searched the whole house ending up in the kitchen, I growled in frustration and stomped my foot on the ground causing glass wear to rattle, "THERE'S NOTHING IN HERE! What the hell kind of place is this?!" My voice started squeaking  making Sam cover his ears again. After calming down from my little fit, I stopped and listened for a minute, it sounded like a group of police cars like it did in the movies when they surrounded a place. Quickly, I made my way back to Sam, "Uhm....City? We have a problem!" He was looking out the window, then there was a knock at the door and some foreign language was shouted in a commanding tone. Anxiety set in and I started to shake, my body pumping with unwanted adrenaline. Sam backed up and went over to Kimi. "Wh-who's out there Sam?" I asked my voice shaking along with my body,"You don't wanna know, City, you don't wanna know." "Tell me damnit!" "Let's just say, no cop jokes."


   The door busted in, splinters of the door frame littering the floor as a soldier barged in with four others, all armed with guns. My eyes widened in fear and I backed up and one of the soldiers came towards me. Sam used his better judgment, and submitted to the soldier who put him in hand cuffs, and two of the soldiers picked up Kimi and walked out of the home where there were nearly countless police cars sat outside with an armored truck. [1]"Polozhitʹ ruki v vozdukhe i povernutʹ !"  the soldier said, and my shaking worsened.


   Backing up into the kitchen my hands sliding across the counters for a weapon of some sort I say in a shaky voice, "What do you want?" The soldier turned his head to say to his partner, [2]"Ona ne ponimayet Rossiyu." then he snapped his head back to me but I had already gotten a hold of something. I threw it at the soldier and to my horror, it was only a spoon. He tackled me putting his gun to my head, right between my eyes. I felt tears collect at the corners of my eyes, 'No! No no no no no! You will not cry Felicity! Don't do it! Be strong damnit!' My thoughts continued to yell at me commanding me not to cry; I managed to let only a couple tears slip out. Both the soldiers must have sensed that I wasn't much of a threat considering I had just thrown a spoon at them, and was shaking uncontrollably.


   Before I knew it I was in cuffs and sitting next to Sam in the back of a police car. Sam looked out the window and we passed a few buildings here and there, and it got to the point to where I thought we would enter a major city, but we never got the center. 'Back roads maybe.' I thought as I began to bounce my knee. I heard a soldier say something, probably telling me to stop it, so I stopped bouncing my knee and started chewing on my lip. I cringed in pain as I felt the piece of skin I was tearing off of my lip cut in too deep.  Blood came fast and bled more than I had expected; Sam began to squirm next to me, "Felicity, I think... I think we may die," He said to me lowly.


   Think? He thinks were going to die? I rolled my eyes, growled, then, involuntarily, words began to spill out , "No s**t, Sherlock! Were going to totally f*****g die! Do you think they would look at us and say,' OH! It's just three teenagers that aren't very suspicious at all! Oh, look!! They have a strange metal thing?! Oh my god! How cute! They can't speak Russian! And they say that they don't know how they got here?! Oh, that's ok! Run along you little ado-" The soldier that was sitting in the passenger side of the police car turned to face me, cutting off my rant by yelling in an extremely thick Russian accent, "SHUT UP!!"


((Translations!!))
[1] Put your hands in the air and turn !
[2] She doesn't speak Russian



© 2015 Rn551v


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am intrigued! The story starts off with suspence and leaves me asking lots of questions. The whole thought of waking up in the cold snowy field with only a odd object in your hand with no memory of the steps that got you here, is frightening. I am eager to know more about the characters.


Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Added on July 21, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015
Tags: the, in, blood, russia, Soviet, snow, adventure, felecity, sam, kimi, great, stalin, USSR, trio, unexpected, journy, chapter, 1, Destination, Reached


Author

Rn551v
Rn551v

TX



About
I write pretty much what ever I feel like writing. The reason that I made this account it to have somewhere to post it and get feedback so i can better my writing style. I have a problem with spelling.. more..

Writing