Love is Love

Love is Love

A Poem by Robert Cohen
"

This poem describes how everyone should spread love in the world unconditionally and not be judgmental to anyone, because of their preferences because you have no control of who you love.

"

Love is love


In life there’s only one thing that really matters one thing that makes the world go round and that is love doesn’t matter what type of love it is it will make the world go round. Love is the one thing that God talks about that conquers everything. According to first Corinthians Chapter 13, love conquers a multitude
of sins so what matter what you are going through everything revolves around love. At this current stage of life there’s a lot of same sexual love between individuals around us and though this is wrong according to the Bible we as humans have a huge tendency of stereotyping these individuals because of their sexual preferences.  As humans we have no right to do this because we don’t have a heaven or hell to put anyone in we are not God it’s not our place to be judge mental towards others. Whether or not true moment it is wrong in the eyes of but god himself didn’t judge when he died on the cross, so we have no right to judge others.


© 2019 Robert Cohen


Author's Note

Robert Cohen
Please read this slowly and take the content in very carefully.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on December 19, 2019
Last Updated on December 19, 2019

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing