The Sweet Bitterness of Depression

The Sweet Bitterness of Depression

A Story by Robert Cohen
"

This story describes what you should do when you’re dealing with any type of depression.

"

At this moment in my life, I never would’ve thought that I would be this far down when things are this close to looking up. God is taking me through something totally different. I’ve never been in a deep dark depression for this long before, but I do know that there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and that light is going to shine brighter than ever. I’ve learned that there is strength in my weakness and god will continue to shine that light upon me. I want to thank god and all of my friends for supporting me through such a rough period on my life, it’s not over yet. Sometimes trials can be longer than other, but I’ll continue to work my way through this until I’m better again. I would need the support through Instagram and messaging. Thank you all for helping me through this period in my life.

© 2020 Robert Cohen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on January 30, 2020
Last Updated on January 30, 2020

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing