devastating effects of corruption on American society and workers

devastating effects of corruption on American society and workers

A Story by RobertSnodgrass
"

My adventures in American injustice and what I found out.

"

**The devastating effects of gross systematic corporate corruption on American society & citizen/workers today**      
   There is a devastating problem stripping our great American workers of their civil and basic human rights, their freedom, liberty, and right to justice under the law, and their very honor and dignity across our nation today. Our country, our people, our great American brothers and sisters across this nation are suffering more and more lately from the catastrophic demoralizing effects of complete and thorough massive, gross, systematic corporate corruption on our American culture, society, workplace, life and liberty today.
  Prior to my recent very in depth personal tragic experience with this problem I had a naïve patriotic faith and trust in our government for the people. I had turned my life around from years of alcoholism and self-abuse and dedicated myself to doing the right thing, helping and encouraging others, and being a positive effect on my surroundings and those around me, such as at the workplace of the corporation where I had invested the last 10 good prime sober working years of my life. Everything was going fine, until one day at work when I heard a woman’s hysterical crying coming from across the store and responded to find that the new manager was abusively bullying a handicapped female colleague. As bad as that was I was even more disturbed to find that all of the many other visibly shaken employees who had also witnessed and heard this were afraid to report it. Feeling that I had a natural human responsibility to speak-up for my fellow colleague, especially a mentally handicapped female who was not so likely or able to speak-up for herself, I reported the abuse to upper management, and after that things were never the same for me again. The manager began complaining to me about reporting him, harassing and physically threatening me, and then wrongfully and illegally fired me. The NLRB put a charge on them for illegally firing me for engaging in concerted protected activity and I was then reinstated in exchange dropping the charge.  Upon returning to work I was continually plotted, schemed, and retaliated on in many ways and wrongfully fired twice more. It would take 100 pages to explain the grueling legal battle and everything that went on from there, but in very brief summary let me just say that despite absolute documented proof of numerous civil and labor violations, and even police eyewitness statement of serious federal crimes the corporation committed against me and the courts in submitting falsified documents and outright lies to federal investigators, my case was continually dismissed by what can only be described as blatant complete gross corporate corruption of our judicial system and government so flagrantly obvious and extremely disconcerting that before it was all over I was receiving calls from  DC government officials who had recognized my struggle and tried, but were unable to help me calling to express  their own displeasure about what was going on in our government and apologize for the terrible injustice I was suffering due to what they called "such a flawed system". Even after one of the highest officials involved in my case was busted and written-up by the OIG for his illegal activity in directing his staff to help the very same company my case was against avoid charges while himself owning considerable stock in the company, I was still denied reconsideration and the corrupt official of course went unpunished. What is going on here? The unimaginable ramifications of such a system where our most average great American citizen/workers must live and work in such a paralyzing state of fear and total distrust of their employer and government that they will watch and listen to the corporate manager’s abusive bullying and hysterical crying of a handicapped female colleague and be too afraid to speak-up, knowing that what happened to me will happen to them are absolutely unthinkable.  The home of the free and the brave, with liberty and justice for all?  The truth is our most average great American citizen/workers today have no civil rights, no basic inherent human rights, and no hope or chance for justice under the law in America today, and no recourse against illegal abuse and mistreatment in the workplace, and we have no way of knowing or having any real statistics on what types of illegal mistreatment and abuses our workers are being subjected to, because due to the catastrophic and devastating effects of massive gross systematic corporate corruption on our American culture, society, workplace, life and liberty today, they are afraid to tell us, report anything, or speak up, knowing they will be the ones to be persecuted if they dare to do the right thing.
  I love my people, my great American brothers and sisters of every, race, color, origin, and orientation across this land, but my patriotic faith and belief in my government for the people is understandably gone.
  There is nothing to be proud of about a government that throws it's people, it's most average American citizen/workers today, under the bus, in favor of evil, greedy corporate interests and corruption.. God bless America. Sincerely, Robert Snodgrass, 715 Taylor Rd. Downingtown Pa. 19335  e:
[email protected]                  p: 484-252-9596

© 2014 RobertSnodgrass


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on July 7, 2014
Last Updated on July 7, 2014
Tags: revolution, citizen, America, corruption, injustice