Ice Cream Truck - RosexNear, ThornxAlternate - Death Note AU fanfic

Ice Cream Truck - RosexNear, ThornxAlternate - Death Note AU fanfic

A Story by Rokatsu
"

Old story meh

"

It was a typical hot and sunny day at the Wammy's Hotel. Rose, Near, Thorn, and Alternate were all outside basking in the nice summer weather and enjoying themselves. Then it all changed, at the sound of a familiar tune from childhood. "Is that... AN ICE-CREAM TRUCK?!?!?" Thorn shouted at the top of her lungs, as hyperactive as ever. "Yes, I believe it is." Near replied with a monotone, though looking slightly amused. "CAN WE GO! CAN WE GO! CAN WE GOOOOOOOO!?!?" She asked, jumping up and down excitedly like a child. "Well I don't see the harm in it, so why not." Near admitted. "YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! HURRY AND GET ROSE WHILE I FIND ALTERNATE!!!" Thorn then rushed to find him, more determined than ever. 'I wonder where she gets all that energy...' Near thought to himself amused, and then turned to find Rose, only at a slower pace.


Thorn looked everywhere she could possibly think of for Alternate, but he was quite hard to find sometimes. "ALTERNAAAAAAAAAATE!! GET YOUR A*S HERE BEFORE THE ICE-CREAM TRUCK LEAVES. IF IT LEAVES I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" She shouted, hoping he would run to her in less than a second. No such luck. "Damn him and his random hiding places." She mumbled under her breath.


Meanwhile, Near was also having a difficult time finding Rose. "I wonder where she could be... she is usually at the snack bar or swimming in the pool, yet she is at neither." After having no luck outside, he decided to go inside the hotel to look for her. 'She might be in her room. I'll ask the desk clerk.' He thought. As he walked in the doors and made it to the front desk, he happened to bump into Alternate.


"Hello Alternate. It so happens Thorn was looking for you." Near disclosed. Alternate raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He asked, starting to look concerned. "Well Thorn heard the icecream truck. You know how she gets when she gets excited. So me and her decided to go on a hunt to find you both. Luckily I found you." Near admitted. Alternate relaxed and rolled his eyes. "As impatient as ever. Do you know where she went?" Alternate asked. "Nope, I have no clue." Near stated honestly, "Though I have a feeling she's inside the hotel. Maybe we could page her and Rose." "Good Idea." Alternate agreed. Near turned to the hotel clerk. Her name was Stacy. She was a nice young woman in her early twenties with a friendly face and she was wearing the Wammy's hotel uniform. "Hello there Near, Altnernate, how may I help you boys?" She asked with a bright smile. "Could you please page Rose and Thorn to the front desk Stacy?" Alternate asked. "No problem!" She replied, and went to work paging the girls instantly. "Rose and Thorn, this is Stacy. Near and Alternate are at the front desk of the hotel. Please come here immediately." Stacy announced in a friendly professional voice.


In less than 5 seconds Thorn appeared, dragging Rose by the wrist behind her, and glomped Altnernate. "YAAAAAAAAY!!! NOW WE CAN GET SOME ICE CREAM!!!" Thorn shouted, and then grabbed Alternate and literally dragged him out of the hotel to find the ice-cream truck. The poor guy had no time to recover from her sudden actions. Rose sighed and shook her head. "She gives me a headache sometimes." Rose stated with a smirk. "Well Near, better get going before she drags us there too." She added. Near nodded in agreement and the pair walked out together holding hands.


"I WANT THAT ONE!!!" Thorn yelled, pointing to a rainbow-colored icecream cone with zillions of sprinkles on it. "Okay. Calm down." Alternate answered. "HOW CAN I?!?! IT'S ICECREAM!!!" She shouted, even louder and blowing poor Alternate's ears off. "Ow." Was his simple reply. Rose and Near arrived at the scene and got in line behind Alternate and Thorn. "Your lucky the icecream truck didn't leave yet Thorn. It's only because so many people are lining up for this that it's still here." Rose stated. Thorn ignored her and glared at the people waiting in front of her. "YOU KNOW WHAT, SCREW IT!" She stormed to the front of the line, butting several people, and walked right up to the small window. "A LARGE RAINBOW ICREAM WITH LOTS OF SPRINKLES, RIGHT NOW!!!" She yelled at the poor old man inside. "But you have butted several people in lin-" He was cut off. "I DON'T CARE!!! GIVE ME IT RIGHT NOW!!!" She screamed. Alternate sighed and walked over to where she was. "Thorn, please stop this instantly. Just wait in line patiently and you'll get your ice cream." He tried to convince. "NO!! I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!" She yelled, crossing her arms and pouting like a five year old, though she was far from that age. Rose decided to butt in. "I'm sorry mister icecream man. She has a form of autisim and she always has to have things right away or else bad things happen... and I'm sorry to the customers in line..." She apologized. The old man's face softened and a look of understanding lit his eyes. "Alright, I'll make an exception this time." He finally agreed. "Thank you mister. I promise that this will not happen again." Rose appeased, before turning and heading back to her place in line where Near was standing the entire time.


After the issue was solved and everyone got their icecream, the happy couples picked a table and sat down together to eat. "I got a rainbow one! What did you guys get?" Thorn asked, eying everyone's icecreams curiously. "Vanilla." Near simply stated. "How boring!" Thorn exclaimed. "Then again, it suits you." She added. Near tried not to feel affended, but couldn't help but blurt, "I'm... boring?" Rose giggled and kissed his cheek. "If that were true then last night wouldn't have been as fun." She replied with a wink. "EWWWW!! GET A ROOM!!" Thorn shouted; and before poor Atlernate could even lick his icecream once, she took the cone from his hands and threw it at Near and Rose, getting icecream all over the two.


"....you... are dead..." Was Rose's simple reply, before throwing her chocolate cone at Thorn and hitting her smack in the forehead. "HEEEY!!!" She yelled. "An eye for an eye." Was her simple reply. ".............FOOD FIGHT!!!" Thorn shouted, and then suddenly everyone was throwing icecream everywhere. Several people around them were hit by the sweet mess and moved away, looking not too pleased. "I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU ALL!!" Thorn yelled. "YEAH RIGHT, I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN HIT ME!!!" Rose bragged, only to get a chunk of strawberry icecream in the face. "AHAHAHHAHA!!!" Thorn laughed, but got the same treatment in return.


During the entire fight, Near had been hiding and trying not to get his precious perfectly white pajamas stained. They were his favorite, and would kill anyone if they got ruined. 'I hope no one finds me...' He thought in vain, as Alternate threw a glob of rainbow icecream on Near's precious pajama shirt. ".........I will murder you." Near simply stated, with the most hateful look in his eyes. Alternate's eyes widened like saucers, knowing he would surely be dead if he didn't run for his life at this instant. He remembered the last time Near proved his strength to him. It wasn't pretty.


He quickly turned and ran as fast as he could, with Near running behind him, catching up quickly. "THERE THEY ARE!!!" The two girls shouted, and started pelting both the boys with ice-cream, temporarily delaying the chase. "Ahh!" Both boys exclaimed, shocked by the sudden attack. "WE WIN!!" Both girls shouted excitedly and high-fived each other. "Since when did you two form an allience?" Near asked. "Since you two were busy chasing each other!" Rose retorted.


Near looked at Alternate, and he looked at Near, then the pair grinned a mischievious smile. "Do you girls happen to have any icecream left?" Alternate asked innocently. "Nope!" Thorn admitted honestly, falling for Alternate's trap. Rose quickly caught on and started to back away. "You wouldn't..." She breathed. "Oh... we would." Both boys agreed. Thorn caught on too and started backing away, while the boys slowly moved forward.


"RUN!!!" Rose suddenly shouted, and then took off for the hills. Thorn was quick to agree and ran after her. Both boys ran after Rose, knowing she would be the easiest target due to the fact she wasn't a good runner. "Damn it!" She yelled, already almost out of breath and slowing down quickly. Both boys grinned evily and pelted her in the back. "MAN DOWN!!!" She shouted dramatically, and fell over, clutching her sides. Both boys laughed and then ran after their next victim.


"Oh fishbiscuits." Thorn simply stated, before getting pelted in the chest. "Now the tables are turned." Near adressed, before giving his ally a high five. Alternate returned the high five with a grin and then the three went to where they left Rose. She was still laying on the ground and playing dead. "Get up you drama queen!" Thorn commanded. Rose ignored her and layed there, trying not to breathe and act completely dead. "We know you are perfectly fine Rose, give it up." Near addressed. Rose sighed and got up, "You guys are no fun. No fun at all." Then the couples headed back inside the hotel.


"What in the world happened to you guys?" Stacy asked, dying to hear the latest crazy story from the group. "Well it's a long story..." Alternate started, and then explained everything that happened. Stacy laughed and smiled wide. "You guys always have good stories. It's why I love you guys. Though you should get cleaned up. Your icecream is starting to melt and go all over the hotel carpet." She advised. The group quickly noticed their mess and apologized. "Oh come on! No need to worry! Your L's successors so I don't think he will mind." She assured. "Well alright then. I'm going to take a shower now. Let's go Thorn." Alternate agreed and then motioned for her to follow her to the elevator. She latched onto his arm and followed him instantly. Soon the pair disapeared inside and the doors closed.


"Better get going too. See you later Stacy!" Rose announced, before motioning Near with her head to follow her. Near nodded and followed her to the other elevator. "Later guys!" She replied, and then got to work on cleaning the carpet. "So, what do you think about today?" Near asked, trying to break the awkward silence in the elevator. "Hmmm. Well it was certainly interesting. I had lots of fun.... however there seems to be something missing." Rose admitted. Near raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Well... for starters... I didn't get that reward I wanted last night... and I was hoping I'd get it this morning..." She trailed off, hoping he'd get the hint. "Oh." He replied, cluing in. "So... while this elevator is on the move..." She paused, moving close and pushing him against the wall. "Let's get in a quicky..." She added. Near blushed and looked away shyly. "Are you sure? What if someone comes in or see's?" He asked. "Do you think I care?" She answered, before crushing her lips to his in a heated kiss.


Meanwhile, the other couple had already made it to their room and was getting ready to have a shower. "Uhh... so do you want to go first or I..." Alternate trailed off, blushing madly. "Why don't we go in together?" Thorn asked innocently. "B-because your a girl and I'm a boy..." He replied, his face even redder now. "So?" She asked, moving closer to him. "Your my boyfriend. We should be able to do these things without being all shy about it. It's normal." She added. Alternate reddened, "B-but we've never done it and..." He trailed off when she gave him a light kiss. "Shhh. It's okay. Come on." She coaxed, and then grabbed his hand and led him inside. "Okay." He agreed, and let her lead him in.


Rose had already licked most of the icecream off of Near and was grinding hotly against him. "Mmm... Near..." She moaned softly and kissed his neck. Near grunted quietly in response and nipped her ear gently. "Your lucky no one has come in yet..." He purred, "Because I really want to f**k you right now." She smirked, loving the dirty talk. "So then why don't you?" She panted. "Because I love to tease you." He replied with a sexy smirk, only reserved for her. 'So that's what he's getting at. Think you can tease me again, eh? Well I got news for you, your the one being teased!' Rose thought, as the elevator dinged to their floor.


She suddenly completely pulled away from him and ran to their room, closing and locking the door behind her before Near had any time to comprehend what happened. "Damnit." He muttered, realizing what she did and how the tables were turned. He got out of the elevator and walked to the door of their room. "Rose, please let me in." He asked calmly. "Nope!" She replied with a grin. "You teased me like this last night, so your getting the same treatment!" "You realize I have the key and can still get in, right?" Near asked. "No you don't. I took it from you while we were having fun. Look." She replied. Near looked through his pockets and indeed realized that she had took the key. He sighed and looked down. "Fine, you win. If you let me in I will not tease you again." He admitted.


A loud cheer came from the other end and then the door was opened in less than a second. "COME TO ME, BABUH!!!" She yelled dramatically with her arms spread open wide. He smirked and rolled his eyes. "Sure thing." He replied and then walked inside and hugged her. "............I can feel your boner." Rose stated bluntly, causing Near's cheeks to turn a light pink. "You know... we haven't exactly finished..." He started. She smirked, "I like where this is going. Let's take a shower first though." She suggested. Near nodded and they both went inside together.


Alternate had gotten into the shower, but he refused to look at Thorn. He somehow felt like it was wrong to do so. "Come on Alternate, look at me." She begged. "I-I can't..." He replied, his race as red as a tomato. She sighed and walked up to him, pressing her body into his back and wrapping her arms around his waist. "If you want me, your going to have to get used to this." She adressed. "Y-yeah I know... I'm shy..." He admitted. She kissed his shoulder and nuzzled his neck. "No need to be. I love you, and you love me. It was bound to happen." She then pulled away and spanked his butt. "Now hurry up so I can f**k your brains out." She ordered. He yelped in shock and blushed even redder, if possible.


After a very sexy and passionate session in the shower, Rose and Near had tiredly stumbled into bed and collapsed under the covers. "What a wonderful day..." Rose started, grinning from ear to ear. "I think the most wonderful part was what just happened." Near added. She smirked and snuggled into his chest. "I love you, Near. Let's get some sleep." She announced. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly. "I love you too." He replied, and then closed his eyes. The pair fell asleep not too shortly after, though the other couple was still expiriencing some problems.


"STOP BEING SO SHY AND F**K ME ALREADY!!!" Thorn yelled at the top of her lungs, letting the entire hotel know just what was going on. "O-okay! Okay! Just hold on! We need the condoms... where are they..." Alternate trailed off, searching for them frantically. They had just gotten out of the shower and Thorn had been demanding sex from the second he stepped foot out of the bathroom. "F**K THE CONDOMS!!! I'LL HAVE YOUR F*****G CHILDREN AND A BIG OL' BABY RIGHT NOW!!!" She screamed. Alternate was tempted to facepalm, but he finally found them. "Oh, there we go-" Before he could finish his sentance they were ripped from his hands. "GOOD!!" Thorn replied and then dragged him into bed. "Now let me show you how I like it." She stated, giving him a sexy smirk, before showing him exactly how she liked it.


After making love, Thorn had settled down and cuddled into his chest. "So how was it?" She asked. "......t-that was certainly interesting." Alternate admitted. She smirked and kissed his chest. "Good, because if you said anything else I would've had to teach you a lesson." She threatened. He decided not to reply to that and looked at the time, which read 9:00PM. "We should get some rest." He stated. Thorn didn't reply. "Thorn?" He asked, but then smiled slightly when he realized she had fallen asleep against him. 'Must've tired herself out.' He thought to himself, and then succumbed to sleep not too long afterward.


Simultaneously, Stacy was still cleaning and scrubbing at the carpet. "DO THEY EVEN KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET THIS S**T OUT OF THE CARPET?!!?!?" She yelled angrily, I'M GOING TO KILL THEM FOR THIS!!!" She yelled, even louder this time, scaring all the newest customers in the front lobby away.


It was truly just another day at the Wammy's Hotel, and there would certainly be more fun days to come for the young successors.


The end. 

© 2015 Rokatsu


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on June 2, 2015
Last Updated on June 2, 2015
Tags: ice, cream, truck, rosexnear, rose, x, near, thorn, alternate, thornxalternate, alternatexthorn, death, note, au, fanfic, universe

Author

Rokatsu
Rokatsu

Canada



About
Moving every fanfiction to here: http://archiveofourown.org/users/Rokatsu more..

Writing