I Am a Leo

I Am a Leo

A Story by RomanticLeo
"

Just something I felt a compulsion to write.

"

I'm loud and I'm proud of my loudness. I am sociable and outgoing in the daytime. When I am around people, I enjoy it, but only because I'm receiving the attention I believe I deserve. If I like you, I want you to give me attention. If I feel that you are not reaching my expectations and my needs, you are pushed aside. I am a Leo. People may think I share a lot about myself. People may think I'm an open book because of how much I talk and gab. These are lies. I only tell people the little things. Little things to keep the conversation going. "What's my favorite color?" "How many siblings do I have?" People may think they know so much about me, but they know nothing. Nothing of importance. Nothing that I'm willing to share with anyone. I am a Leo. I have many people around me that everyone would call friends. Everyone excluding me. Those so called "friends" do not meet my expectations. If they did, I would call them family. My family are the ones that I trust. The ones that know things about me that no one else does. It is not that I have trust issues. It is that I choose not to trust those who I believe are not trustworthy as all others do. In my case, those people are everyone but my family. I am a lion. Lions are not quick to trust anyone that comes near them or their family. Though they do hunt in groups, when it comes time to rest, they rest with their family. If they have no family to rest with, they rest alone. I need my alone time, but my alone time is with my family. If my family is not near, I do not lower myself to resorting to my so called "friends". I prefer to be alone. I am a Lion. I am the Queen of the jungle. If I ever discovers a mate that I deem worthy of my trust - If I ever discover someone that meets my expectations - If I ever discover someone that I will not grow bored of - Only then will I accept them into my family. That person was made for me, and I for them. That person must treat me as their queen or I will not accept them. I am a Leo. I am a selfish, attention w***e, and that will never change. You can either accept that, or leave me be. For there are many others who will be enraptured by my roar.

© 2015 RomanticLeo


Author's Note

RomanticLeo
I did not write this for a professional outlook, though I do not mind reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on February 17, 2015
Last Updated on February 17, 2015
Tags: Zodiac, Leo

Author

RomanticLeo
RomanticLeo

Currently: Carol Stream, IL



About
I am a sixteen year young female. I am a Leo. more..