Poetic Nightmare: A Pearl

Poetic Nightmare: A Pearl

A Poem by Rory CJ Frankson
"

Of the kinda maybe funny review, ripple variety. A nice poetess found. Northern Gal

"
'Ah, Pearl Dream Bait...
Mmm wow ba-aby, you sure your evil?'
 
"Wanna date Sugar?"

            **** ****

"I'll just um, leave my buds here . You go to sleep now, and I'll meet you there... in .....Sweet Nightmare!".

            **** ****

*****************************************************************************************************


In review, as I found a pearl of whit in a Members last stanza. Very well an thoughtful Rhymed and a hopeful Rhythm natural, in a Stanza's... in her case. Classic four lines. With out the use of the proposed induced pause. In indeed, find one lone an lonely coma. And, not one period? This was the review gifted. Right or Wrong. Posted. As I wonder, an shall seek it out ... is this common? Funny the things we don't look for or perceive, until. We find ourselves, in quite a lot of Poetry....

On a site such as this, I've never participate in before. I'm finding very educationally... fun.


To be Artistic and play with the process as entertainment, like in the making of the following was real entertaining exploring... Nightmare! Ya Ha, Hillbilly! ;)



************************************************************************************************************************************************************


Nightmares... I had a few. Visions I've had some. One recently... but later. Your poem remind of an itch, you know. The kind! The deep sweat, knowing. Your elsewhere. in this writers hell. Late past wondering, fatigued eyes, nitty gritty dirt swimming around, with Average White Band's pool. So tired ya giggle thinking about Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.... Been There? The dream rolls around, over an over. Like a skipping record. Ya spring from your mattress and scream. Into the dark stupid demented unforgiving hell. That just won't, clear. " OhGod...
where'd, the periods. Go'! -----Till your voice, crack.----- Oh dear!

Your processor. Growin teeth and chasing you through the house, chanting... undulating vibrato's, "coma coma coma coma coma comma comma coma... karma chameleon. We come an go!" 'Jesus save me!' Your back, at the monitor again. Line after line, is just zipping by. Over an over the mouse can't be caught, an has grown fur an a tail...
Finally, the mad right clicking obsession, cause 'oh god', it can't be true... Comatose? In the hospital... 'where's... my kids...?


The mental glue just barely holds. The mouse on... shut down. 'click click click click', you try the manual button. Same lines over an over. 'feed me me me me me. feed me me me me Poetry!' To quiver. As you gape, at the dull glowing screen. With dancing ripples, that waver... through shivers...
you wake up?

Your drool is sliding that itch down your forearm, your teeth are sweating fur. Pains of lifting your head away from seeming, oblivion. Heart skip a beat, its the room.?
 It holds the same, dull glow!
Your about to scream.
... AGAIN ?
Oh God, not. again! That song, "you - are - the - champion ----You - are - the - champion - of - that - world... over an over? wHaT ThE... fRiGgIn, be-jeeper creepers?

Shaking you, just as it had started...? Crowning you Queen... where's Freddy --- wasn't he drivin a Mercury. Down some road, cruising up...?
"Mom, Mom... jeeez mom', comes the familiarity soaking in. you look up to weird eyes. Kid home from their friends house? "Sleepin at the computer again, huh! Well I'm off to bed".... love you," fades into jogged footsteps up the stars.
 "Love you"! Oh god thank you and look into your poem, There awaiting. A period [ . ] 'whew'!
Playlist, still on your head phones?


Now, that's a nightmare!
But, you just couldn't bare to spoil it. Punch in one comma and... stagger off. To real oblivious and throw yourself, on your bed.
An snore, into the deep dark. Biting Northern Ontario Hell,,, on Earth, suffered. Gladly!
Right, out side..
That window. Thank god for Central Heating! 'Go ahead howl',
your, final.
Thought.
..


As you slip off, to that needed. B-pace blank space. And, Bleeping Beauty Mommy Rest, so eye bags...
never, ever... catch up! Un-Awares, for those? Freddie Daydreams!
Hubby, can never, learn of... EVER!
Yep, I found just one..
Northern Neighbor. An I ain't bein critical, no siree an actually figure cool. Gal pull er off... nightmare an all! While your stanza's alone carry the rhythm, well till that there gargantuan pause. An roll right on with your craftin wordage an no period's period an periodical rhyme.
Well we all realize not necessarily necessary to the creative
particulars. An I ain't bein facetious, no siree.
Neighborliness is the ticket...

Friendly like. Actually ya now I gotts a hillbilly friend up yonder hill an Dale Beverly... snow bound them is up their eye balls inna white sutff they is! Them be's the one. yep yep.
Her clan be: The Beverly Hillbillies! They be black an white, TV lovers... hills that is, Movie Stars!!!

Well I'm yanking your chain an surfing as I've been on site since May 1st and recall am seeking Poetic friendship. I enjoy your work, and the prolific profile well. I bang the boards, like that. Though I've never fell asleep on mine. Sleepy head. Yep, as stated. You can write. I figured since I'm from Northern BC, you might visit my newness. As I did read that profile. Believe that you would like my peace (pun) 'Alive in the Stream'. Seek me out I'd like that. Post me first as I like the Hillbillly I am and not totally Internet Literate. Haven't figure out how.

Look at The Writers List, I be there... reviews too!. Recommend my butt. If'n you like the find.
Bet a warm friendly great Northern Gal like you has plenty of them kind. Friends.
I too, have a light an well shade to black side... ...Ro... add humor some to it.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************


Well, back to work and it looks like the kids'll be out in the snow. Yes, today... Hmm, I'll get that cubist Sci Fri deal a poppin!...

Vivian, couldn't understand where she was or just what all this had translated to, It beat the nightmare of the night before. This landscape , she could deal with...

Just what the Hell....
'Oh Man , lunch, Denise the dentist, Billy has exams.... God, the married Writer life'?
Crap... "see ya Puter..." ^^^ Save^^^ ! What the Hell *(&*&*&^&*^&*^*&&(*) ***phzzz****
'Pop'. GONE-DEE... GOD DAMN MICRO SOFT. 'What ah nightmare!' IT"S ALL GONE...
"Mom, whens lunch ready", whine an snivel. "I'm starved", tap tap tap, "MOM"!
Life sucks, you have monsters for kids. Then ya die,  waste years ah Collage.
Gotta love it... that's, the bottom Line... breath share your Air!
******************************************************************************************************************************

© 2010 Rory CJ Frankson


Author's Note

Rory CJ Frankson

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

God damn...this was as cool as cool comes, with the images and the fantastic writing to back it up. If I were having a "most creative and Oh s**t this was awesome contest" you would win with this hands down. Don't hold back...no not you, let it spill, who cares if it even makes any sense. I found myself glued to every word. Alright, enough...good night.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow. this was great lol. I love the style and how you gave it so many images to aid the images already in the writings. I especially love the one of the Maid lol...don't tell my wife.

Posted 13 Years Ago


loved how you decorated your house of understanding my poet

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good poem of art. I thought it was great.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Reminds me of some of the dreams I have had. The added photos just put it altogether and gave it a feel. As I read this I could visualize the whole thing, and that is what makes it a good read. As I said in a review a few minutes ago, anything that can transport me away from the stressful days of this world is a worthwhile read. Nice work.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

God damn...this was as cool as cool comes, with the images and the fantastic writing to back it up. If I were having a "most creative and Oh s**t this was awesome contest" you would win with this hands down. Don't hold back...no not you, let it spill, who cares if it even makes any sense. I found myself glued to every word. Alright, enough...good night.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haha, I liked this part:
"Your processor. Growin teeth and chasing you through the house, chanting... undulating vibrato's, "coma coma coma coma coma comma comma coma... karma chameleon. We come an go!" 'Jesus save me!' Your back, at the monitor again. Line after line, is just zipping by. Over an over the mouse can't be caught, an has grown fur an a tail...
Finally, the mad right clicking obsession, cause 'oh god', it can't be true... Comatose? In the hospital... 'where's... my kids...?"

Weird how dreams can be sometimes! Creative.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rory, lol, this is EXCELLENT my friend! Similar to "Night Terror" lol
A little bad dreaming is good for the soul! Keeps it alert and definitely interested in waning life!
An awesome spiral of surrealism at its best - a glimpse into the future - a dash of salt thrown over the past
A glow of after thought, deja vu
A twist of normal life thrown at the feet of beasts in nocturnal noise and nostalgia!
LMAO
This my talented friend, hits several spots!

xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha. wow!! this was cooltastic. makes me think of old films and music....nitty gritty dirt band, heck yea. mr.bojangles. mhm. eat some skittles and drink fruity drinks. dreams like this, yea i know it. (:
but i never figured out how to put pics on em'..?


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this a lot. Many memories from my youth were in your words. I like words and they give me the will and energy to go forward. I heard the so-call leaders who look as flat as a pan cakes in mind of poetry and history. I heard a Obama speech. He didn't know basic history. Hire someone with skills to show the world us in the USA have some intelligent. Your words always take me on a good journey.
Coyote

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

790 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2010
Last Updated on October 7, 2010
Previous Versions

Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..