The Universe Trembles

The Universe Trembles

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

A dream, within a dreams... sending.

"
 

      Not really knowing how she came to be there, or why. Yevette sat on this knoll, staring up into the heavens. The storm had passed and the night sky above her, crystal clear. The plenitude of stars seeming closer, to wink, dangle and sway. To some rhythm, she had never before noted. There was an expectancy somehow, as if she waited for something, to take place up there.

      As this was, thought... it happened!

     Right where she had been watching intently, there was a pulse from a star and like a rippling out around it, vibrate out of focus. Yevette, rubbed her eyes and look again thinking that she may have imagined it. The ripple moved out in concentric rings, that vibrate through her very being and into her heart... picking up tempo. It was almost like she couldn't breath and took in a deep breath, not being able to take her eyes away from this wondrous event. Taking place in the heavens. What could it mean, how did this tie into the dream being had, to come to and be here. Watching the heavens, expand. Yevette, struggle to remember the dream. Knowing that it was important for her to do so, yet. It elude her. There came another pulse from that star and, this one...

        Stronger, than the last.

Yevette sprang from her bed, and ran for the door. Burst through and down the hall to the stairs, out the back door she ran, and her feet. Following some direction, already known to her. She arrived at the knoll of her dream and sat, to stare into the night sky. The second pulse, almost shook her to the ground. God, it was real! The song in her heart, was intense. The immensity of the feeling that overtook her, could not be described. The rippling effect, was exactly the same. As her dream... within a dream. It was like the whole of creation, moved. Shifted. Still she racked her brain. What had transpired in the dream, just prior to this event... The meaning of which, filling her with hope.

       Now there was only wonderment, and being filled with an intensity. That could almost not be contained. Tears streamed down her cheeks unaware. Elation, the only way to relate to what this pulse, was making her feel. There came a sensation of contracting and expanding, with the rhythm of the stars. Yevette was connected to all of it and some part of her rebel, and she shoved it down. Would not let this shade within her, interfere with what... was taking place, in her. Still that pulse moved its way through the heavens, right then. Yevette knew, this was for her.

        For her witnessing.

       There came over her a sense of courage, that she hadn't felt for a very long time. This was a time convergence, all of the events of the past. Were for this very moment. The tears really came then, at this realization. All her life Yevette knew... that God, loved her. Tonight. He showed her. Showed her, that there was meaning to the things that were happening to her. That there was a purpose in the manner, that they were unfolding. With this recognition, came the knowledge... Whatever the spirit had called her to being for, would be difficult beyond measure. With that she could contend, if God asked it of her. Yevette could only comply, have faith that it was in her capacity. To manifest, that which she had been created to champion. The vibration that she was experiencing, only strengthened her resolve. Again that something in her, tried to raise itself up and take control of her, feed her fear and confusion. Again, she slapped it down. Raised her hands to the heavens, in a plea to be able to absorb more... There came, a third pulse. And, an answer.

       To her plea.



© 2014 Rory CJ Frankson


Author's Note

Rory CJ Frankson
The beginning of Forever...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

never is forever. Even a consideration to the fleeting life of us mere Humans wonder through worlds beyond end. Into the eternal. Now. 2023

Posted 8 Months Ago


Checking back and reading through, remembrance in that trance like state as the story unfold line upon line precept ever evolving precepts. Stagger the imagination. Yes I wrote this scene, yet today is August 17 2023

Posted 8 Months Ago


An amazing scene.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

552 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 19, 2010
Last Updated on October 26, 2014


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing