Contemplations

Contemplations

A Poem by Rory CJ Frankson
"

On the open ends of the Universe

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




Time... has its way of moving on in increments and compartmental memory, has its relative inconsistencies. Parts, that are missing, forgotten. Some, can never be forgotten, or even exaggerated beyond the real parameters, of what in reality. Took place. Some of the missing of loved and cared for, are distorted by false memory. Yet the watching of ones own reality, is ever present and the absorption of which the detail is 100% and some fraction of that is made available, to recall. Some to unseen spirits, observe from the dual nature, and the record of the pendulum 'Time'. Like, vibrant hard copy. The future, is not necessarily totally unknown, as it is as yet. Made.

And, as previously mentioned. Simple, in its growing complexity.


A philosophical, edge. A causerie. Chuckled to cross.

Winsomely thoughtful.

Of its Seriousness.

And, heavily pondered; says, Father time.


Unexperienced.

The human equation is, pregnant.

With the potential for life created existence.

To become possible seed, or grown.

To, probability.

Extension. Is on a plain, next to actuality.

... and so, on, and on.

Moves. The wheel.

By Turn. Reality, is spun!

There is dream memory. Where, all these existents.

Arrive. On, some equal plane!

Where all. Simply... Is... Eternal manifestation.

The detail of which, can be as large, or as small.

As remembered ' Transformations', by the multitude.

Engaged. In its workings. Laughing. Sighing, crying. For its Beauty.

Time. Aligned at centre. Finds balance & harmony expressed continuum...

Perceived, wisdom... arrives. Blissfully apparent to the some faithful.

In its Ebb & Flow.

Doing.

The actions of making Histories balance, to be weighed.

Its outcome, rendered.

In totality


 


© 2011 Rory CJ Frankson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Such a deep, meaningful write.........the universe, which in itself is so vast we cannot fathom........and time, I enjoyed thinking about time, and how we perceive time as it passes, false memories (how I agree with that), your thoughts are of such wisdom and clear experience,some I have to read a good few times and think about.......we all begin and we all end, and one day, even time shall end.............

Unexperienced.
The human equation is, pregnant.
With the potential for life created existence.
To become possible seed, or grown.
To, probability.
Extension. Is on a plain, next to actuality.

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

It's been quite awhile since I've reviewed a poem like this. Not many have written in a style like this, that's sort of reminiscent of the poems you'd hear at a poetry contest or in a coffee shop! Then again, I've been under a rock for a few years. This poem is pretty neat; although it's not as flowy as I'm used to, it certainly makes up for it in the amount of imagery it provides to the reader. Among the sense of vastness, it also has a hint of something tangible. I can't put my finger on it, but that said detail makes this poem a great read.

Blade 3 Blood

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Thought came from the Spirit and moved with Matter.
Time was what the 'conscious' mammal decided to use to measure his cycle.
Who knows why....
I have been trying to make a word to describe how I think of some of your work I've read, and I think it's best described as a cross between fantasy and philosophy.
And I gotta tell ya, that last image is the Kind.

I know!...
That is where DesertDreamer keeps her Dragon!

Posted 12 Years Ago


as always your poems are fantastic!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There are so many things that send our minds spiralling, these are the types of things I deeply enjoy contemplating and hearing voiced from different sides with alternate but equally valuable opinions. You obviously were in deep, insightful thought when you put these words to paper. Is time as pointless or as fast as it sometimes may seem? In the end, there will be nothing but the memories echoing silently between crumbling walls with no one to listen

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

what is, what was, what will be will always be shaped by the frailities of the mind and heart. nothings is quite as good or quite as bad as the mind concieves and interprets.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The depth of your words is a feeling I will keep with me forever.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Your words and fantastic! Deep and resonate with every string of the cosmic weave.
"Where waters slow upon woven slide
Where mountains rise in mysteries divide
We sleep all among the ancient tones
Waiting for the re-birth of silent bones."

"The voices of yore say there's more
Drift must we in time's endless door
Eye opened by worlds in the third
Never to be silenced nor unheard."

It came to me as I pondered your piece. *Smiles!*

My the sails of life always blow full,
Tara M Stone


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm reminded of a few things that I've heard in my lifetime ...

"It's all about perception" and "We create our own reality."

However thwarted it might be, one's perception is his reality. As waves ebb and flow so can one's perception, thus, his reality.

I firmly believe in mind over matter, although I myself cannot always master this.

I think your poem is a great contemplation that breeds contemplation. The circle of life is never-ending.

Linda Marie

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1369 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 23, 2010
Last Updated on May 12, 2011

Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..