The Chase

The Chase

A Chapter by Rory CJ Frankson
"

#1 The first string of stream... between: Souls in Word Craft PoppySilver an Ro

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






The Chase

 

Flicker
Flame devours
Endeavours pursue the soul
Direct it toward positiveness of profundity

So definite, boxed in beneath the brightest blue

 

          upon waking, from a some-where's dark dream; ripples themed?

For I should be miserable and outcast, chased back to my demons and regret.

The shortcomings others I fear, see in me?For they steal away what happiness I might find

and be fulfilled. By a life only dreamt of, by Angels…

 

Lost in chaos
Glittered dust beneath weary feet
Humans living fear on some daily basis
Death, you breathe heavenly
In tiresome shadows

 

             dull tones resonate. What use be words, when they fail.

Intoxicated, words that have no shine. Thoughts deafen. Nerves electrified, haunted.

Haunted words pushing me, to write them down. A flow that may not be understood, a flow.

Immerses me, in darkest light. Epiphany. Take me in reality, and contend.


This bridge repeatedly walked upon
Has known dreams to drown
Overcast by mourning dawn
Turn riverflow by nightfall

 

           and... convergent mysteries unfold, an end. In this beginning.

Thinking, we are safe behind the mask. Grasped allusiveness, raged radiance retaliates.

To weave poetic licence, to drive. An Angels, sigh. Sacred moments, and open serpentine happenstance

of joy and sorrow. For doubt to grow, on this tethered line.


Whispers all is surreal
Accounted for by one's own conclusion
desultory desire to exist

Wearing scars on braveries pride

 

          with barely breathing space, suffer silence blessed burdened souls.

Cradle nightmares and lay them to sleep streams. That run, beneath ruined bridges bobbling.

Moan in trepidation, its coming whorls muted. Transparent shades of soul, has taken it upon itself. 

Isolate, isolations reform. Return to some identity, in burgening stream of thought.


In the tower those stand silent. Armed with purpose, a potency of totality. A reality consumes this realisation and declares internal war. Slaughters of emotion take me in,  digest me, spit me out, abandon me in loneliness, restrict claustrophobia, take me in, take me in. Re-form me...

 

Please god wake up!

 

A world at dream

The sky seems claustrophobic

disarmed by illusion

ridicule has been cast.

The shadow is diminishing

laugh lines laughing back

so definite. Is this brightest blue.

 

Epiphany...

 

I have a duty to the self to find the soul that has taken it upon itself to wander free.

Return to me some identity. I won't be put asunder.

In my quest for truth. 

 

As this new day. Begins.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fifth Dream
by; Anonymous Fiction

Science Fiction, déjà vu, wish fulfilment, whatever. Take, your pick...
Pick your poison!
How many ways are there, to think your losing it? To sit at this place of indecision that screams

'should I,' as the mind numbing loop just keeps repeating the dream, over and over. How many ways would he be forced to live this scenario, this determination within himself. Knowing, its where worlds collide, determines your sanity. Knowing that if you put it out there, and it does manifest itself.

The improbable, would be proven. As the link to the chain of events. Would prove themselves, to you.
Maybe, to the whole world.
'Wow', was the thought, 'that would be some, determination!'
His finger hover over the post button and again, came the tease.
'Should I?'
Randell, called Randy... turning Ra, pause and shook out that shiver, that feeling that whisper 'no don't', as this Ra. Thunder...
'Why not?'
To push right back with an angry heat felt burning superlative supplied not worth repeating and, follow with... “God damn it... what?", 'Are the walls listening!'

'Maybe we were? Are... going to be! Ra.'

His hands came away from the keyboard and Rand, placed his head in sweat pasted palms and shift through yet another pulse, of whatever the hell this was. The hell called reality, that he could not wake up from. Feeling another of those god damn headaches coming on. That follow, this total weirdness...

RA ... turns to look out of his trap, his flat screen monitor right at you... and reams.

“Well, should I continue?" , and the void determined only stare.

"Well? Do they really want to know about, Fifth Dream?”

We behind the walls of indecision wait for the response, 'this should be interesting', and 'well'...

 

"What say you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Rory CJ Frankson


Author's Note

Rory CJ Frankson
PoppySilver posted Ro two streams of her inspiration and I addressed her Prose Flow and added my stream that follow the chase and chose the pictures, to go with... Fifth Dream

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

after a while it didn't matter that I couldn't understand this stream of consciousness writing or so it seemed to me, it was very enjoyable when I finally relaxed into it and stopped trying to work it out. Thanks

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am left wondering if this Fifth Dream is the beginning of a new way of life, the beginnings of hope realized, a new consciousness is being born.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

profound and subtle, relate-able; an in depth yet simple look into the psyche that connects us

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is a mad (as in crazy) wild piece -- all over! steaming, falling, gaping, waking and revitalized...

Posted 13 Years Ago


This may sound a tad crass, but I felt like I did when I took acid - about 20 years ago. What an amazing ride this was, shifting shape, form, words dancing, thrusting, parying...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There is a lot to grasp in the story. So many strong statements, beautiful artworks and questions in this story. I read it three times and I desire to read once again. I enjoy your writing. Always a field trip with words. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

854 Views
6 Reviews
Added on November 7, 2010
Last Updated on May 8, 2011
Tags: dreams, shortcomings, choas, death, life, shades, profundity


Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing