Artist Information For Cascada Booking

Artist Information For Cascada Booking

A Book by Room5 Agency
"

Room 5, the best artist booking agency in town, can get you the artists you want for your event, whether it's a corporate event, a festival theme party, or any other type of casual gathering.

"

No Chapters


© 2021 Room5 Agency


Author's Note

Room5 Agency

Cascada is a German dance music trio that debuted in the year 2000. Natalie Horler, DJ Yanou, and DJ Manian made up the trio.



Cascada's lead singer is Natalie Horler. This Eurodance group has gained a lot of fame and acclaim for consistently producing single hits. 'Every time We Touch,' 'Miracle,' 'What Hurts the Most,' and 'Evacuate the Dance Floor' are just a few of the hits. The group's musical style is electronic dance music.



Cascada has won the hearts of many people all across the world and is renowned for getting the party started.



So, if you're thinking of Cascada Booking for your next event, you've come to the right place.



Cascada's Narrative of Success

After getting a deal with American dance label Robbins Entertainment, they were a huge hit. Cascada is the second most well-known musician of all time, thanks to millions of album sales, a top ten single, and a 31-week chart position. They've made a name for themselves in the world music industry by creating distinctive songs that have become classics. When they were given the opportunity to represent Germany in the Eurovision song contest and were praised for their performance in "Glorious," they jumped at the chance.



The trio has also achieved international acclaim and has given numerous award-winning performances. They have won numerous international honors for their outstanding performance and have established themselves as a global music brand. They received their first award at the 2007 International Dance Music Awards. For the wild night tour in 2018, they also accomplished an international tour in Australia.



They have earned a place in the hearts of their fans by performing at numerous dance music events and festival-themed parties.



Aside from the award-winning regime, they have undertaken globe tours and have a large fan base throughout the world.



They keep their winning streak going by participating in a variety of events.



To have Cascada perform at your next event, contact the Best Artist Booking Agency, and you will have satisfied all of your entertainment needs.




Room 5, the best artist booking agency in town, can get you the artists you want for your event, whether it's a corporate event, a festival theme party, or any other type of casual gathering.



To book an artist at Room 5, all you have to do is go to the official website and fill out an inquiry/request form for the artist you want to engage for your next event or request a telephonic conversation.



So, make your event memorable by hiring international artists from Room 5 at desirable packages.Visit https://room5.fi/for more information.


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on May 24, 2021
Last Updated on May 24, 2021
Tags: Artist Booking, Artist Booking Agency, Best Artist Booking

Author