My hearts been waiting for you.

My hearts been waiting for you.

A Poem by Rosaria_V
"

The words from my heart flow threw my pen, letting you see within my soul. I hope you find it pure and that it will show and better let you understand... Love it true.

"
 I watch the rain dripping from my porch steps,
waiting for this storm to pass over me.

I'm here smelling the sweet roses as they flourish in the 
delight it's been given.
watching you walk away was the hardest thing, but
I knew you'd one day come back to me.
the farther you were my heart grew fonder, growing harder to forget,
the sparks that you left me with.  holding on to this rope with my life, getting
the feel from my soul that this love is real...

Even if a hurricane came, and blew everything away. Hope always
seems to find it's way back, holding on to faith.

when i'm shaken, to scared to speak, you're the one
that gets me threw the darkness, even if you can't see.
I don't want to be a burden, my hearts been calling your name. It's been written
in the stars for the last few years, as well as in my heart. 
and now baby, it's time to finally see if this dream is a reality. 

I can't imagine tomorrow, without you at least in my mind.
Our hearts will find their paths, maybe someday ours will meet?

you're here, then your so far, and just when things become crystal 
clear, it all turns to fog.
While i'm sitting here under the porch light, waiting for a moment will
you even notice me under the blanket of snow? 

Would you give me a chance? I'll let a million moments pass before I 
fail to let you know, my hearts been waiting for you. 




My heart sits still for a moment, still beating. While I watch each second pass
hoping that you'll find the love I hold here inside my heart is true. Finding the
courage, to share just how much I love you.
I don't mean to scare you away, and I pray you stay even when all is said and done.
My heart is drifting away, to far from me to see, too long for me to reach.
Is what I've been waiting for been right in front of me? Could I be right.
it's ok to fall, but for now I'm flying.
I can almost touch heavens doors. For now I'm gliding along the stars and you're the only one who bring me back down. 
Will you catch me if I fall.
I will forever keep trying. Keep fighting my heart from breaking more.
I've spent the most time healing, and I forgot the pain.
Now to trust again will it feel the same? 

Something keeps having me waiting, and I feel my heart still calling your name.
Why doesn't this feel the same.
I will wait under the night sky till the day breaks, I know that loves to come. Once it becomes the spring then I know the time has come. 

© 2013 Rosaria_V


Author's Note

Rosaria_V
"Amazing grace, how sweet the sound. That saved a wrench like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see."
Sometimes all you need is a little faith and trust, that he has your best interests at heart. Believe that even thought the pain from fear is real, the love he shares is also real and strong. Let him guide you threw the storm with his love and give you strength.

I hope you enjoyed this!!! Thank you for reading xo

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love the heart that you write with. You really tap into the emotional inkwell and you do it with grace and beauty. The concept for this piece is beautiful...we must have faith in the world around us, or at least faith in something, lest we live in a state of constant flux. You capture this idea well, and there are some really great images used here. A few little technical issues with grammar and punctuation, but overall, this one was very nice. Pen on!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

This means so much thank you, I learn everyday and only want to learn more. I don't like to write ju.. read more



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dye
I love that when I read your work, I feel like I get a piece of your soul along with it and that you truly write from your heart. Nicely penned!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

That means soooo much xoxo thank you Dye
Hope and faith will carry us through even when we think we have nothing else. Very nice. Trace

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you so very much
I love the heart that you write with. You really tap into the emotional inkwell and you do it with grace and beauty. The concept for this piece is beautiful...we must have faith in the world around us, or at least faith in something, lest we live in a state of constant flux. You capture this idea well, and there are some really great images used here. A few little technical issues with grammar and punctuation, but overall, this one was very nice. Pen on!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

This means so much thank you, I learn everyday and only want to learn more. I don't like to write ju.. read more
Fabulous, I thoroughly enjoyed this,thanks

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Aww thank you very much!! Thank you for your kind review!
Oh my gosh I can relate to this so much !
Loved it !!
Great one ! keep writing !

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Awww thank you so much, and I sure will
Spring blooms eternal in your words here, very comforting somewhat sad but lovely litany of your heart.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Aww thanks so much!
Frieda P

10 Years Ago

My pleasure Rosaria.
A stunning write. Such a pleasure to read. Lydi**

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Lydi! :)))
A beautiful testament of your faith. This is full of so much wisdom that truly shows your love for humanity as your gentle soul speaks through the power of your pen. Well done, Rosaria, definitely a favorite of mine.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much Sweet T
You write with such a delicate blend of strength and sorrow, passion and pain, hope lost and hopeful restoration. For me personally, there are touching words and phrases, lines of brilliance, slices of blade and gentle caress...the way this piece leaves me, idk if words could do.

A gem, and I thank you for sharing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you for your absolutley kind review!
I was reading your profile and seem enough after reading all about you. Than I read this beautiful poem with style I so love. You sound like an amazing person, And your words lift from the page:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

That made my day, thank you so so much!
0000000000000000000000000000

10 Years Ago

I think you made our day more than we made yours! Your very welcome

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

702 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on September 19, 2013
Last Updated on September 23, 2013

Author

Rosaria_V
Rosaria_V

NY



About
My name is Rosaria, Rosie for short :) I love to help people and want to be a teacher for children with special needs. This has been a passion of mine forever. ♫♥ Good things comes to th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


"Deep" Thoughts "Deep" Thoughts

A Poem by Dye