Your Voice

Your Voice

A Poem by Rosaria_V
"

Even when your heart breaks a million times, you know when love is true.

"

I heard your voice again today. It made me feel safe even though you weren’t here to stay. I long to feel your touch, to have you hold me in your arms and tell me everything’s going to be ok. But you don’t even know how much my heart has broken since you’ve been gone. As I stand trying to find the missing pieces

I heard your song on the radio and it was like my heart was beating again. All the memories started flooding in like it was the very first time we met. Each time I hear your melody I’m always reminded of how lucky I could be. It’s like your heart is raped in gold, and god gave you to me.

How could this really be, how are you meant for me? Two different worlds come together unexpectedly, but we match beautifully. Every night I find myself praying for the same thing, just for this chance to come. Each and every time I try to let you go, my heart tells me no.

I heard your voice again today. It made me feel safe even though you weren't there with me. I just want to look in your eyes as we come close and you whisper you love me. But you don’t even know how much my heart has broken since you’ve left.

I just can’t wait for you to be here, but my hearts in constant fear. Praying cause my heart is aching and you’re the only one that can take away the pain. Please listen while I say. I didn’t know what love was, until you came my way.

I heard your song again today, and it always reminded me why I believe in love again. Never did I think I would let myself fall so far. It’s like being on a roller coaster and opening your eyes and seeing the beauty around. Just when I think you’d go away, you always seem to find a way, back into my heart. I hope I always hear your voice as time draws closer. My very own fairy tale, and I pray it will never end.

Will you take me, exactly as I am? Will you see the light inside my heart and all that I am? Would you give me a chance to show, that I hear the music within every sunset. I love to dream as the stars above come out to shine a light in the darkest night. And with every sunrise, I thank god for a brand new day.

Maybe one day, I’ll hear your voice as I thank god again. Well hear that song together; the one that got us here. The music within our hearts, and Gods gravitational pull that’s between us…then as I look at you, I thank god I heard that song and chose to believe. 



    

© 2013 Rosaria_V


Author's Note

Rosaria_V
This is something I thought would be kinda sweet to share!! I hope you all are doing well. Thank you so much for reading!! Love you all. "You can love someone with all your heart, for all the right reasons, and in a moment they can choose to walk away. Love them anyway." -Anyway by Lauren Alaina
ohhhh and (I do not own credit to the photo posted, it's a snapshot from Alli Simpson's music video 'Notice Me')

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Music is a beautiful way to connect with your love... although you may not be together, there is a bond that holds you... loving someone is not always easy, yet confessing your undying love is worth every bit of pain....

I hope this reaches his heart, my friend.... ~xoxo~

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

You are amazing thank you very much. Love ya too Robbie



Reviews

It was so pretty! I'm completely overwhelmed with this poem! The way you describe and express your feelings, the wya you thank God.. It's just amazing :D
Congratulations for the great poem !!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Brilliantly written you took your readers in your beautiful world of love, simply amazing

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Nix
Wow, lengthy poetry is hard to pull off. This is a wonderful work of art. Well written.

Posted 10 Years Ago


"Maybe one day, I’ll hear your voice as I thank god again. Well hear that song together; the one that got us here. "

Beautiful !!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Music is a beautiful way to connect with your love... although you may not be together, there is a bond that holds you... loving someone is not always easy, yet confessing your undying love is worth every bit of pain....

I hope this reaches his heart, my friend.... ~xoxo~

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

You are amazing thank you very much. Love ya too Robbie
Hearts heal and it is the love we remember that keeps us warm on cold winter nights. The longing and love in this poem is powerful. It is always a pleasure to read your poetry.

:) Julie

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you sooo much Julie!!
This is such a beautiful yet heart-rending poem, you did an amazing job :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much!!!!
yes this is very sweet and it is true. No matter haw many times your heart has been broken, you still know what love is

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you sooo much!!
Kleio13

10 Years Ago

Anytime. Nice work
Love never dies. cute write :) just try to make it little compact :)
*******************************************************************************************

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

I soo agree, and what do you mean?
Anand Sehgal

10 Years Ago

make it little short , with redundant lines removed ! :) but as always I leave it upon the creator.
Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Ahhh ok, thank you for that, and I appreciate your feed back very much. I did a go a bit overbord ha.. read more
Your words are filled with beauty:

The music within our hearts, and Gods gravitational pull that’s between us…then as I look at you

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rosaria_V

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

708 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 16, 2013
Last Updated on December 16, 2013

Author

Rosaria_V
Rosaria_V

NY



About
My name is Rosaria, Rosie for short :) I love to help people and want to be a teacher for children with special needs. This has been a passion of mine forever. ♫♥ Good things comes to th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..