our accidental love story

our accidental love story

A Poem by Rosaria_V
"

This poem is something I literally just came up with. I am such a sucker for love stories.

"
I didn't mean to fall for you- I said to myself that I wouldn't;  
It just kind of happened.  
I didn't mean to look at you and fall in love with your smile, 
so I looked away- but the way you looked at me seemed to stay caressed my heart.  
I turned back to face you, and wouldn't you know I fell again.  
This time it was with you're eyes.  
I became lost within your beautiful soul.  
I felt myself becoming weightless as I began to fall.  
I didn't mean to fall, but when I woke up from my daydream, you were right there to catch me.
It was that moment I started believing that dreams can become reality.  
I didn't mean to fall in love with you, but somehow this accidental love story, became our happy ever after.

© 2015 Rosaria_V


Author's Note

Rosaria_V
Hellooo guys!!!! I've missed posting on here!! I have been so busy with work and school. I am so backed up with read requests. I am so sorry I haven't been on in literally forever. Anyways I hope you're all doing well, and that you enjoy this piece.

love you
fine a reason to smile, each day

Rosaria

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The heart'n soul pieces are my favorite to read, and this one comes off as being so heartfelt.
Thanks for the share, Rosie

Posted 8 Years Ago


Such a sweet poem. I also agree that you should find reasons to smile. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is simple and beautiful.
Love it all the way.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow...What a stunner!
This is one beautiful piece of work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I think most of the love story are just accident, and the good part is you don't even mind getting dashed again and again.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I enjoyed the poetry. I like poetry with a happy ending.
"I didn't mean to fall in love with you, but somehow this accidental love story, became our happy ever after."
Sometimes we can get lucky. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2015
Last Updated on March 30, 2015

Author

Rosaria_V
Rosaria_V

NY



About
My name is Rosaria, Rosie for short :) I love to help people and want to be a teacher for children with special needs. This has been a passion of mine forever. ♫♥ Good things comes to th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..