Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha

Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 1 - Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha

From the time he was born, Itachi Uchiha was always the kind of guy who seemed to be dedicated to his work, studies and training. All of this showed when he graduated the academy, in the village of Konoha, at the age of 7 - only 2 years after the birth of his little brother, Sasuke. Even though he was busy preparing for exams that he would sit when he would be 10 years old, Itachi would always find time to occasionally play with Sasuke.

Itachi had impressively mastered the Sharingan - a power that only people from the Uchiha clan got - just a year after graduating the academy, that shows how much he concentrates on his training as well as everything else. This pleased his father, as Itachi was well praised by him, however, their father was spending all his time with Itachi and was clearly neglecting Sasuke. Itachi was determined to show his father how well Sasuke was, as he even tried getting him to attend Sasuke's enrollment ceremony into the academy. This however, would not be easy as at this time their father was busy on a mission, a mission that would hopefully guarantee Itachi a place in the ANBU ranks - which it did.

During his years in the ANBU - at almost 11 - he had been ordered to either kill his entire clan, or his little brother. At this point, nobody had heard - not even Sasuke and Itachi - that they would not be the only ones left in the clan. Itachi started to act strange from then on, however, he changed once again - back to his normal self, only for a while - when their mother told them that they would be having a little sister.

After hearing that, both brothers, were happy and spent sometime together that day - time they hadn't spent together in a long time - and went back to the old ways. Sasuke - studying at the academy - had met a few people who would later become friends, to a certain extent.

*************

"Big brother, what is up with you?"
"What do you mean?" Itachi said, looking up at him - as Sasuke was getting a piggy back ride from him.
Sasuke sighed softly. "Big brother.. you've been acting strange recently. Although, when mom told us we'd be having a little sister you became your old self again." Sasuke was surprisingly observant of his brother's changes in personality. Itachi knew that well enough, but still he lied to protect his little brother.
"I've just been tired from my exams, that is all bro." He smiled softly, as he ruffled Sasuke's hair.
Sasuke smiled, only a little. "Alright then brother."

Not long after they had some time together, like they used to before Itachi was in the ANBU and everything started to change, they had a surprise that would hopefully make them happy again a few days later.


© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

nice writing again.pretty nice....i reaaly like the way you have written it.giving details in very elegant way..though i found two mistakes.i hope you would not mind if i point them out....

"all the time their father was spending it with Itachi and was clearly neglecting Sasuke".........it should be."their father was spending all his time with itachi and was tolally neglecting sasuke"

"I've just been tired from my exams is all bro.".it should have been..."i was just tired with my exams,that's all bro."....yet.i can say it again.awesome work!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much and I appreciate the mistakes you found I like trying my best to make it as good.. read more
The dark story

11 Years Ago

i'm glad you didn't mind..you're always welcome my friend!!!



Reviews

Sasuke is one of my favorite characters because of his background ! I think you've fit most of the requirements well. - between Itachi and sasuke i mean -

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you. I try my best to get most of the information relating to the actual background of the cha.. read more
nice writing again.pretty nice....i reaaly like the way you have written it.giving details in very elegant way..though i found two mistakes.i hope you would not mind if i point them out....

"all the time their father was spending it with Itachi and was clearly neglecting Sasuke".........it should be."their father was spending all his time with itachi and was tolally neglecting sasuke"

"I've just been tired from my exams is all bro.".it should have been..."i was just tired with my exams,that's all bro."....yet.i can say it again.awesome work!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much and I appreciate the mistakes you found I like trying my best to make it as good.. read more
The dark story

11 Years Ago

i'm glad you didn't mind..you're always welcome my friend!!!
I like reading and seeing the Uchiha brothers together. I like how you go into detail how the Uchiha brothers lived their lives before the massacre.

Interesting

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
This chapter is great explains the life of Itachi quiet well. Only one thing when Itachi answered his brothers question:
"I've just been tired from my exams is all bro."
When he says "is all bro" I think it would sound better if he said "that's all bro"
But that's your decision except for that I really liked it. 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you :D
.

11 Years Ago

you're welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1309 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..