A Little Sister and the Death of a Clan

A Little Sister and the Death of a Clan

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 2 - A Little Sister and the Death of a Clan

Not long after the two brothers had heard the news that they were going to have a little sister, she was born. Lilly Uchiha, the youngest and the most vulnerable of them - just now that is. Sasuke and Itachi both smiled softly at the sight of her.
"She's so small."
"Yes she is little bro. You were like her once." Itachi chuckled softly.
Sasuke blinked. "I was?" He rubbed the back of his head.
"Yeah you were."

Mikoto seemed so pleased in seeing both her sons happy that she asked Itachi first, if he wanted to hold his little baby sister. "Itachi."
"Yes mom?" Itachi blinked, looking at her.
She smiled softly. "Would you like to hold Lilly?" She held Lilly out towards him.
Itachi carefully took his sister from his mother, holding her gently and properly. "Thank you. She's so cute."

For a first two years of her life, everything seemed almost normal to them. Nobody outside of the clan was told about Lilly at all. Only people in the clan knew that Sasuke and Itachi weren't the only children Mikoto and Fugaku had.

However, one day when Itachi was doing his job, one of the guys said to him; "Kill your entire clan, or we kill your siblings, and not just Sasuke." with a evil smirk across his face. Itachi never wanted anything to happen to his brother, let alone his sister - who wasn't even 3 years old yet. What bothered Itachi that day was trying to figure out how that guy had known that he had another sibling, other than Sasuke, because nobody had been told about Lilly at all except the people in the clan.

Itachi was stuck having to make a big decision; kill his clan, including his parents, or have his little brother and sister killed. For him, that was not really a hard choice, he was not going to lose the ones he cared about the most and wanted to protect, so later on that day, Itachi made his move and started to kill his clan.

As Itachi was killing his clan, Sasuke was busy studying at the academy, while Mikoto and Fugaku were taking care of Lilly at home. However, by the time Itachi came to killing his parents, he was hesitating slightly. Mikoto, at the time, was busy holding Lilly trying to get her to fall asleep. Fugaku was the one who knew Itachi was going to kill them. However, before Itachi asked his mom to put Lilly in her room, in her bed and before he killed his mom and dad, Fugaku looked at Itachi and said, "We are still proud of you no matter what you do to us, but all we ask is that you protect your brother and sister."
Itachi nodded, tears in his eyes. "Of course I will." He killed them, and also, as he killed them, awakened his Mangekyo Sharingan. He looked down at them, tears falling a little and whispered. "I'm sorry."

Not long after killing his parents, Sasuke had come home and came in on a horrible sight. The sight of his older brother standing over the limp bodies of their parents. At the sight of seeing that Sasuke's Sharingan awakened. Tears were falling, like a river, down Sasuke's face. "W-what have you d-done?"
"I killed our parents to see how powerful I have become." Itachi lied to him. "I'm not killing you because you aren't worth killing and of course, Lilly is too young to be harmed, so I won't kill her." Itachi headed to Lilly's room to see how she was. Sasuke had followed him. "You've always wanted to be better than me brother. That is why I'm letting you live... if you decide you want to kill me, hate me, or despise me.. by all means go and live your life." Itachi picked Lilly up and hugged her close, tears falling.

Sasuke was so upset with his older brother, that he knocked off his brothers headband, and took Lilly off him. Lilly awoke and rubbed her eyes looking at her two brothers, both of them looking at each other tears in their eyes. Itachi went down and picked up his headband, tears falling. "Put Lilly down bro. I don't think you want her getting hurt in something that is between us."
"SHE NEEDS TO KNOW!!" Sasuke shouted, tears falling, while Lilly looked up at him.
Itachi sighed. "And she will... but not now.. she's too young to know. Do you want her getting upset?" He gently took Lilly away from his brother and placed her in her bed, kissing her forehead, looking at her. Lilly just blinked, a few tears showing in her eyes from worry. "Sleep sis. Please." Lilly sniffled, closing her eyes, falling asleep. Sasuke came over to Lilly and wiped away the tears that had fallen.
"Sleep well sis. I promise we will tell you everything when you're older." He kissed her forehead, tears falling and walked out of her room. Itachi followed close behind, closing her door behind him, hoping that the fighting that was going to happen wouldn't wake her.

The time had finally come. Two brothers, who loved and cared for each other, were going to fight.


© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

it's nice ..it's very important to maintain that grave air on your reader and on the story when you are writing something about death or something like this.i did liked it a lot. at the point where the brothers hugs and kisses their sister .......it is undoubtedly touching...
sorry.found a small mistake:"came to killing".came to kill.........
thanks for sharing!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

I will change that as soon as I can but thanks so much for pointing it out



Reviews

wow definitely not bad and i will continue to read

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks.
Wow, that was tragic. I don't know whether to admire Itachi for having the courage to protect his younger siblings via massacre or hate him for killing his parents.

Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward for more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks :)
it's nice ..it's very important to maintain that grave air on your reader and on the story when you are writing something about death or something like this.i did liked it a lot. at the point where the brothers hugs and kisses their sister .......it is undoubtedly touching...
sorry.found a small mistake:"came to killing".came to kill.........
thanks for sharing!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

I will change that as soon as I can but thanks so much for pointing it out
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Your story is getting exiting every moment. I don't really have anything mistakes to review. And I think that this chapter is great as it is.
Keep writing! =) 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you and don't worry I will keep writing :P
.

11 Years Ago

hope so and you're welcome =)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5699 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 15, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing