Hanzo and a Revelation

Hanzo and a Revelation

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 6 - Hanzo and a Revelation
 
 
As Itachi passed out - covered in blood and eyes those of the Mangekyo Sharingan - someone came in behind him, smirking. Sasuke and Naruto were determined not to let Lilly get hurt, or involved in this, as she was still very young. Both Cecilia and Yoita took out their kunai's and got ready to fight. Kuroryu, Mammon and Mei went over to try and help out Itachi and get him to come around again.
 
As the stranger gradually got further into the room, Sasuke activated his Sharingan - hoping that if worst came to the worst, he would sacrifice his life to protect his sister. The stranger looked around and when he seen Kuroryu, Mammon and Mei trying to help out Itachi, he shoved them out the way. Mammon was the first one to get back up to his feet, he tried to use some of his ice jutsu to stop the stranger getting in any further, or any closer to them. It failed.
"You are a weakling!" The stranger chuckled darkly. "You can't stop me!"
Mei looked at him, trembling. "W-Who are you?" She stuttered.
"W-What do you w-want?" Kuroryu stuttered, quietly, but loud enough to hear.
"What do I want? Heh!" The stranger moved away from the three of them and headed over towards Sasuke, Naruto and Lilly. However, there were two people in his way. "I want her."
 
Yoita and Cecilia ran at the stranger, kunai's in hand. Cecilia was growling slightly. "You won't get her! What do you even want a little girl like her for?!"
"To show her, and tell her, the truth that she yet doesn't know."
"She will get told when she is older!" Sasuke shouted. "I promised her that and I intend to keep my promise to her." He held Lilly close, so that no matter what this stranger done, he would have to go through him before even laying one hand on his sister. "Who are you anyway?!"
"I... I am Hanzo..." He smirked.
Naruto gulped. "N-No.. I-It can't be.. Y-You're dead..."
"Am I now? Then how come I am here, little boy?" Hanzo laughed darkly.
 
*************
 
Everyone had stopped talking and moving for a good few minutes. Suddenly, Hanzo started inching towards Sasuke, Naruto and Lilly again, when suddenly, a girl came out of nowhere.
"Don't even try it!" She snapped at Hanzo. "This girl has way too many people who care about her to allow you to even touch her!"
Hanzo growled and looked towards the girl. "Who the hell are you?!"
The girl looked over to Itachi, then back to Hanzo. "Name's Shiru. Shiru Hygua. Don't think I've came here alone." She whistled and there was another two people who entered the room. "Meet my younger brothers, Zack and Kenny." Both boys nodded.
"Mess with any friend of our sister and you mess with us." Zack growled.
Kenny nodded in agreement with his brother.
 
Shiru looked over to Sasuke and Naruto and nodded to them, telling them to get out of there with Lilly. They understood perfectly and ran. Hanzo tried to go after them but he was majorly out-numbered. As Sasuke and Naruto headed out of the house, Sasuke stopped and gave Lilly over to Naruto.
"Get out of here. I know you'll find some way to let me know where you've gone with her. Just please protect her and make her safe." Naruto nodded and ran off with Lilly.
Sasuke headed back inside, but as he did, Hanzo vanished.
Shiru approached Sasuke and smiled softly.
"You alright?"
He nodded. "Who are you really?" He questioned her.
She smiled and looked over, once again, at Itachi. "Would you believe that I'm your older brothers girlfriend?"
Sasuke's eyes widened. Itachi had fully recovered and stood up and walked over to them.
"She's right bro." He smiled. "She's my girlfriend."
Sasuke blinked, and without even thinking, hugged his brother tightly.
 
*****************
 
Naruto ran through the woods, trying to find somewhere safe he could look after Lilly for Sasuke. Just as he got deeper into the woods, there was a loud noise. He stopped and looked around, hoping that Hanzo hadn't managed to follow them. Lilly looked up at him with worried eyes.
"What's g-going on?" She sounded scared.
Naruto didn't know what to say to her, he just ran.
"W-Where we g-going?" She questioned and looked behind them, wondering what he was running from, as nothing was following them and wondering where her brothers were.


© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awesomness

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome sis, keep it going

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks big bro, I'm busy writing the next chapter ^^
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I didn't see any mistakes. And the chapter was great. 100/100
Hope the next chapter comes soon! =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you working on the next chapter as we speak :)
.

11 Years Ago

Can't wait! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1056 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 22, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Missing Brother A Missing Brother

A Chapter by Rose