The Traitor Revealed

The Traitor Revealed

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 12 - The Traitor Revealed

 

Mammon and Mei had been missing for almost half a year at this point, with no success of finding them. However, nobody was giving up on finding them. At this point, Zack's arm had healed, but not fully, so he was still looking after Lilly while everyone else searched.

"I feel so pathetic." Zack was saying to himself. However, Lilly walked in and tugged on his shirt, just as he said it.

"Why does chu thinkies dat Zack?" She asked, tilting her head.

"No reason Lilly." He smiled softly and patted her head lightly. She giggled softly.

 

A while after the others had left to search for Mammon and Mei again, Nagato turned up he was acting strangely. Zack noticed this straight away and didn't let him get any closer to Lilly.

"You know something don't you?"

Nagato remained quiet.

"Well...."

"No." He said and started to leave. However, Zack wasn't letting him and threw a kunai at him, which pinned his jacket to a wall. If Nagato wanted to leave, Zack would find a way to stop him. "What do you want?"

"The truth."

"I told you the truth. I don't know anything."

"You don't know what I wanted to know though. That makes me think you have something to hide."

"Oh yeah..."

Zack just nodded. "Now tell me what you know and no lies." He growled.

 

***************

 

After a few hours of endless searching, Kenny's mobile rang. It was Zack. Kenny blinked and looked at all the others. Itachi just nodded to him. He answered the call and blinked after listening to what his older brother had to say.

"Damn... You kidding me bro? Seriously?"

"What's going on Kenny?" Sasuke asked, slightly worried that maybe it was something to do with his sister.

Kenny hang up and looked at them. "Nagato... He was helping Hanzo.... He's at Naruto's right now... Zack has him not able to escape... Lilly is safe just now..."

Sasuke breathed a slight sigh of relief. "I'm glad she's okay. We better get back to find out why Nagato has done this."

Everyone else just nodded in agreement.

 

As they all started to head back, Shiru stopped them. Maybe she had heard something, or was worried about something? Either way it seemed kinda important.

"Wait...."

"What is it?"

"Shouldn't some of us continue to look for Mammon and Mei, just in case it turns out to be a trap?"

"You're right, Shiru." A strange voice said out of nowhere. Everyone turned around, trying to find the source of the voice, with no success.

"Who are you?" She questioned.

"Show yourself!" Itachi shouted.

Out of nowhere, someone appeared right in front of them, grinning. "You've fallen right into Hanzo's trap." Without another word, he vanished.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Enjoying this so far :)
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very awesome sis i loved it always please keep it up and i cant wait for some more of it and i am exciting for the other chapter keep up the good work sis :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
something to hid: hide
Really wanna know what happens next! I wonder if they get captured. Any way this chapter was great! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

684 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Uchiha's The Uchiha's

A Book by Rose