The Nara Clan and The Kiss

The Nara Clan and The Kiss

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 13 - The Nara Clan and The Kiss

 

Mammon had somehow managed to get his arms free and was now trying to get his legs untied so he could go and help out Mei. She was close to unconsciousness, but was just hanging on. She may seem weak to some people but boy, she was so not weak.

"Hang on Mei... Please" Mammon whispered, trying to get his legs free. He looked up, thinking that Hanzo would appear at any moment and tie his hands back up again, when he suddenly noticed that there wasn't just him and Mei there, there was also another girl - tied up, just like them. She wasn't as badly hurt as Mei, but she was hurt worse than him. Concerned, Mammon rushed to get free, wanting to help out both girls.

 

*************

 

Everyone else had gathered back at Naruto's house, wanting answers from Nagato. Itachi, however, was not entirely sure Nagato had ratted them out to Hanzo and gotten Mei and Mammon captured. There was something inside him that was telling him that the real traitor was still at large. Whoever they were, they were going to find out and make them - and Hanzo - pay for what they had done. Not just to Lilly, but to Mammon, Mei and anyone else they had taken.

 

Sasuke was playing with Lilly, keeping her occupied, while everyone else talked. However, it wasn't that easy because she knew it would be her birthday in 2 days and she was way too excited.

"Big bwrother, what going on?"

"Nothing you need to worry about, sis."

She sighed a little, quietly. "Okaies."

Sasuke smiled and hugged her gently. She hugged him back and looked up at him. She hadn't asked anything about her parents since she was able to speak, but today for some reason, she did.

"Where mommy and daddy?"

He gulped a little and looked at Itachi, hoping for help.

"They're away doing work."

"But they been gone for 2 years." She may have only been turning 4 in two days, but she was quite bright.

"They will be back sis." Itachi lied, looking away. Sasuke looked at his brother, not happy about him lying to her, but knowing that just now, it was the best thing to do.

 

***************

 

After hours of trying to get free, Mammon was eventually free and was now making sure that the two girls - Mei and someone else that he hadn't noticed before - were alright. He went to the girl who wasn't as badly hurt as Mei and started to heal her.

"I-I'm Mammon... W-What's your name?" He questioned, slightly shy and quiet - mostly, not wanting to talk normal in case Hanzo heard him.

"Momo." She said weakly.

"Nice to meet you. What clan you from?"

"Nara. P-Please help me find save my older brother, Jack, from Hanzo's control."

Mammon nodded. "Of course."

 

After he had healed, and set Momo free, he headed over to Mei and started to help her. Momo kept a watch out for any signs of Hanzo coming.

"M-Mei... You still with us?"

She managed to nod.

"Good.. You'll be fine soon." He continued to heal her, while trying to get her talking, so that he knew she was actually alright.

"Ma-Mammon...." She managed to weakly say.

"I'm here Mei and I'm not going anywhere."

"D-Don't leave..."

"I won't." He said,  blushing lightly and leaned close to her, gently kissing her lips.

Mei blushed.

He kept healing her and looked away, blushing more. "S-Sorry...."

"I-It's okay." She smiled softly.

 

*************

 

Lilly's birthday was almost upon them, although, everyone else was too preoccupied with trying to locate and save Mammon and Mei. Lilly realized this and headed up to the room she had been staying in for the past two years.

 

As she entered her room, she sat on her bed, looking out of the window, as tears fell down her face. One question was running through her mind and it was causing her to cry; Where were her parents and were they alright?

 

Cecilia had noticed she had gone and headed upstairs. She gently knocked on the door and looked in. When she seen Lilly looking out of the window, she walked in and gently hugged her.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Cecilia would always try act like a mother to Lilly.

"N-Nothing." She sniffled.

"Please tell me."

"I-I miss my mommy and daddy."

"They miss you too Lilly. Remember that."

Lilly nodded and continued to look out the window, she kinda felt like someone, somewhere, was watching her.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed this :)
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

OMG sis that is so cute and lovely i littered started to break into tears of the parts of Cecilia and Lilly keep them coming sis plus you are doing a very fantastic job on them i am proud of you :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks sis :) I'm glad you are enjoying it :D
Twilight_Starlight

11 Years Ago

i am i cant wait for some more ^_^
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Lilly is so cute! I loved this chapter! The part of the kiss was great! 100/100 :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1852 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Uchiha's The Uchiha's

A Book by Rose


Woebegone Woebegone

A Poem by Hotaru