A Birthday and Some Shocking Truth

A Birthday and Some Shocking Truth

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 14 - A Birthday and Some Shocking Truth

 

Mammon picked up Mei in his arms - after healing her - looked and Momo, nodding and headed out, hoping not to run into Hanzo.

"I will get you back." Mammon said, looking down at her in his arms, blushing.

"I-I know you will." Mei quietly said. She was still slightly weak.

"Sleep."

She nodded, closing her eyes. Momo remained silent and walked with them.


**************


After a few long minutes of walking, they got back to the village. Lilly was playing around and seen them. She smiled and ran over and hugged Mammon, looking at Mei worried.

"You're back!" She giggled.

"Yeah." Mammon smiled. "Mei needs some rest... She was badly hurt."

"By who?" She blinked and tilted her head.

"Hanzo."

"Oh." She looked down, thinking that the only reason Mei had got taken and hurt, along with him, was because of her. He smiled and ruffled up her hair.

"Don't worry, little one." She giggled lightly, before looking at Momo, blinking.

"Who's dis?" She questioned, looking at Momo.

"I'm Momo Nara." She blinked and tilted her head, looking at Lilly. "Who are you?" She continued.

"Lilly Uchiha." She smiled.


As they all headed back to Naruto's, someone came out of a alleyway and grinned at them. Momo gasped - she must have recognised the stranger. Mammon looked at Lilly, who hid behind him, then at the stranger.

"What do you want?"

"My little sister."

"You're not getting her!" Mammon snapped.

"Oh but I will." The stranger smirked. Momo stopped Mammon with a shake of her head, walking towards the stranger.

"Brother... Why are you helping him? Why are you not trying to look after me more?" She spoke quietly and gently.

"I am doing this TO protect YOU!!" He shouted, it looked as if tears were in his eyes. "I only agreed to help him, because he told me he would kill you if I didn't... I'm sorry Momo."

"It's fine Jack. As long as you stop all this," She smiled, hugging her older brother. "For me." She continued.

Jack nodded. "Anything for you sis."

 

As they reached Naruto's, Sasuke came rushing out and picked up Lilly. He looked oddly happy today. She noticed this, as did the others.

"Why you so happy Sasuke?" Mammon questioned.

"Come inside and you'll find out." He smiled, covering Lilly's eyes.

"What chu doing big brother?" She asked.

"It's a surprise." He giggled, looking at Mammon, Mei, Momo and Jack, giving them a motion to 'be quiet'. Mei was awake at this point and she immediately knew why they were to be quiet and giggled.

 

As they all headed inside, Itachi and Naruto were just finishing decorating the room with streamers, banners and such, while Shiru and Cecilia where finishing cooking in the kitchen. Nagato was sitting outside, alone, as everyone believed he was the traitor, which he actually wasn't. Mammon headed upstairs and placed Mei in her bed to rest, while Sasuke took Lilly into the living room, keeping her eyes covered. Momo and Jack looked around the place trying to figure out what was going on, when suddenly it dawned on them that it was a party for Lilly.

 

************

 

Hours after the party, Lilly was clearly tired and needing to go to bed, she had ended up being up later than she should have. It was 9pm and Itachi carried his sister up to her room, as she snuggled against him, slowly falling asleep.

"Sis.. We've got one more thing to tell you.." Itachi said, with a lump in his throat. Sasuke was right beside him and was starting to tear up. "It's about mom and dad."

"What about mommy and daddy?" She blinked, looking at her brothers. "They're okaies... right?" She had slight tears in her eyes, as she had heard the sadness in her oldest brothers voice.

"Sis... Mom and dad... they're.." Sasuke started to say, but he just couldn't finish the sentence and cried.

"They were killed sis. Mom and dad are gone." Lilly blinked, as tears filled her eyes.

"G-Gone?" She sniffled, looking from one brother to the other. The both nodded, tears in there eyes.

 

Sasuke had taken Lilly from his brother and was comforting her before placing her in her bed to try get some sleep. Itachi had stayed behind, while his brother headed back downstairs to help everybody else tidy up.

"H-How did mommy and daddy die?" Lilly asked him, sniffling and yawning.

"They were killed by someone sis. Who we don't know but somehow they didn't kill Sasuke, you or me." Itachi lied, not ever having wanting to lie to her but knowing that what they had told her just now was enough for today. He would wait a little longer before telling her that it was all his fault their parents were dead.

 

************

 

Someone approached Hanzo later on, bowing and told him everything which they had heard. Hanzo was pleased with this information and smirked.

"Well well Itachi... you eventually start to tell her the truth... but there is still some truth to be uncovered..." Hanzo laughed a little, evilly. "And she will find out soon." He continued, laughing more and laughing darkly.

 

************



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it sis it is Awesome as usual

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Great chapter! 100/100 Somehow I'm liking this book more than ever today!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it... It sounds very cute. Although I've never watched Naruto before, and I don't know the characters at all.
But this is a great fanfic so I suggest that you continue this masterpiece of yours.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Accepting new ideas for the title :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

697 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 5, 2012
Last Updated on September 24, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Uchiha's The Uchiha's

A Book by Rose


The Traitor Revealed The Traitor Revealed

A Chapter by Rose