An Academy Day and A New Friend

An Academy Day and A New Friend

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan

"
Chapter 19 - An Academy Day and A New Friend
 

As the days passed, and the time for Lilly starting the academy approached, a new person was seen roaming around the village. Some people had said that they had seen her before and that she had one family member who she hardly talked about, because she didn't trust them. She always vanished during the night, however. Some people believe that even though she is a member of the Haruno clan, she is something more. Maybe she has a tailed-beast spirit inside her, like Naruto has a nine-tailed beast inside him.

 

************

 

Sasuke and Itachi were outside, the day before the entrance ceremony, with Lilly, showing her one of the clan's most famous and most used jutsu - Katon! Goukakyuu no Jutsu!, otherwise known as the fireball jutsu. Everyone from the Uchiha clan at least knows this one fire jutsu.

"You ready to try it sis?" Sasuke questioned.

"Yes!" Lilly smiled.

Itachi looked at Sasuke and nodded, "Shall I show her how to do it and then you make sure she gets it right, lil bro?"

"Sure big bro."

Lilly watched closely, as Itachi slowly, yet quickly at the same time, made 6 different hand signs - Serpant, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse and Tiger - before taking in a breath, before releasing a huge fireball. Lilly blinked in amazement.

"Wow!" She shouted, astonished.

"Give it a try sis. Just use these hand signs." Sasuke smiled and showed her each of the hand signs individually.

"Okay." She smiled, as she slowly did all the hand signs, making sure to get them right. "Was that right?" She questioned, looking at her brothers. Both of them smiled and nodded.

"Yes it was sis. Now just do them a little faster, then you should know how to carry on after that." Itachi smiled.

 

After what seemed like only an hour, Lilly had already, successfully managed the jutsu. Sasuke was astounded, as was Itachi, as neither of them had been able to do it within one day, let alone one hour.

"Yay!" Lilly giggled, after having managed to successfully perform it.

"Well done sis." Itachi smiled, hugging her softly.

"I can't believe you managed it that quick sis." Sasuke blinked, still not able to believe how quick she learned it, as she hadn't even awoken her Sharingan yet. "I thought you wouldn't be able to do it that quick, especially since you haven't gotten your Sharingan yet."

"Same here bro. Looks like she's a quick learner. She'll be the top of her class no doubt." Itachi smiled, ruffling Lilly's hair, messing it up. She just giggled softly, before fixing it back to the way it was before he had messed it up.

"Come on, let's go out for ramen." Sasuke smiled, starting to head towards Ichiraku's. "I bet Naruto and the others are there."

"Probably."

 

As they started to head to Ichiraku's, a young girl walked out from behind one of the trees. She looked a lot like Ebony, however her presence wasn't as evil as hers. She seemed to be the same age as Lilly, with long brown hair and emerald green eyes.

"Yo." She grinned. "Where ya headin'?"

"Ichiraku's... although, I don't see it being any of your business." Sasuke said, annoyed.

"Don't be mean!" Lilly said.

"Sorry sis."

"Who are you anyway?" Itachi questioned. "You got a sister?" He noticed how much he looked like Ebony, but he wasn't wanting to ask if she was any relation to her.

"Yeah I do. But I hate her, and we hardly talk. As for ma name... Ma name's Jynx, Jynx Haruno." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Lilly smiled. "I'm Lilly, and these are my older brothers." Sasuke nodded, as Itachi smiled at Jynx.

"I'm Itachi and that's Sasuke." He said, patting his younger brother on the head.

"Yeah..." Sasuke sighed. "Nice to meet you Jynx."

"You starting the ninja academy this year?" Itachi questioned.

"Sure am." She nodded. "Why? I can tell you're not, neither is Sasuke."

"Yeah, we're not. However, Lilly is." Sasuke said, not really trusting her much.

"Cool. Well I'll see you tomorrow Lilly." Jynx said, with an almost sing-song like voice, before running off.

 

As soon as they reached Ichiraku's, Naruto was already eating his second bowl of ramen. Although, they assumed that he had only just arrived there. The three of them sat down on the stools beside him, and ordered themselves a bowl of ramen each.

"Excited for tomorrow Lil." Sasuke smiled. Lilly just nodded as she started to eat her ramen, after just receiving it.

"I wonder who you'll end up with as your sensei."

"More than likely Iruka." Naruto spoke, interrupting slightly. "We all ended up with Iruka as our sensei at the academy."

"True." Both of the brothers replied.

"Is sensei Iruka nice?" Lilly questioned.

"He's very kind." Itachi smiled, before starting to eat his ramen. Sasuke nodded in agreement, before eating his ramen.

"I don't mind who my sensei is." Lilly smiled, finishing her ramen. All three of them smiled at her, glad to have heard her say that.

 

*********

 

Kuroryu, Kenny, Momo, Yoita and Nagato had all got asked, by the Hokage, to go on a mission to find out what the organization called "Akatsuki" were after. Itachi and Nagato both used to be apart of Akatsuki, however, they both had decided to leave, but had been ordered by the Hokage to remain within the Akatsuki to be a spy within them. The Hokage had said to the five of them that Nagato would be working inside Akatsuki and would, as soon as he was able to not be suspected or watched, to allow them to sneak inside the grounds and find out what they could about the organization. Nagato had already mentioned to the Hokage who all the members of the Akatsuki where. One of them was a good friend of Nagato's and he trusted her more than the other members, including Itachi.

 

**********

 

The day of the entrance ceremony had finally arrived, and Itachi, Sasuke and Lilly were already at the academy, waiting on the Hokage and sensei's to arrive. Jynx was also there, but she was all alone. Lilly went over to her and smiled.

"Hey Jynx."

"Hi Lilly." She smiled.

"Why don't you come and stand with my brothers and me?" She questioned, more or less inviting her to come over.

"Nah. It's fine. Thanks though." Jynx smiled, walking off.

"No problem." Lilly smiled, heading back over towards her brothers.

 

Within a few minutes of heading back to her brothers, the Hokage and the sensei's arrived, and the Hokage started to talk, welcoming the new students to the academy, letting them know who they would have as their sensei's, before leaving.

"Iruka." Itachi said, walking over to him, while Sasuke and Lilly followed close behind.

"Oh. Hello Itachi." Iruka smiled. "Hello Sasuke." He said, looking at Sasuke, then Lilly. "I'm guessing this is you're younger sister, and a new student."

"Yes." Sasuke replied. "And looks like you're her sensei."

Lilly smiled. "Nice to meet you Iruka-sensei."

Iruka smiled. "Likewise..."

"Lilly."

"Likewise Lilly." He smiled, looking from her to Itachi and Sasuke. "Looks like I've had all three members from the Uchiha clan in my class. Both of you having been the top of the class."

"And probably another one." Itachi smiled, patting Lilly on the head. "She seems to be a very quick learner, she already knows the Katon! Goukakyuu no Jutsu!"

"Wow that is impressive." Iruka smiled. "Now if you'll all excuse me... I've got to talk with the Hokage." He nodded his head, before walking off.


While Iruka left them alone to go talk to the Hokage, Itachi smiled at Lilly, before gently hugging her. Sasuke patted her on the head.

"You'll be great sis."

"I agree." Itachi laughed a little.

"I can't wait!" Lilly giggled. "I'm determined to be better than you both."

"If you try, you might just succeed sis." Sasuke laughed, picking her up, putting her on his shoulders.

"I know I will." She giggled, holding on.

"Let's go." Itachi smiled, starting to head back home, as Shiru came out from behind a tree and hugged him, while walking with him, as he hugged her back.

"Alright." Sasuke smiled and followed after them, with Lilly on his shoulders.

"Big bro..." Lilly murmured.

"Yes Lilly?" Sasuke blinked, looking up at her.

"I haven't seen some of the others lately, and I'm getting worried." She sighed softly.

"I'm sure they're fine sis. They're probably just on a mission."

 

As they reached back home, Cecilia and Zack both came out, and started to talk to Sasuke, after he had put Lilly down. Itachi and Shiru headed inside, to get something ready, that only they knew about. Mammon and Mei were busy talking in the living room, while Naruto came over to Lilly.

"Hey Lilly. I want to show you a jutsu you'll need for the final academy exam, but don't worry that won't be for a while yet." He smiled.

"Alright. What kind of jutsu is it?" She blinked, questioningly.

"A clone jutsu. I know two." He grinned, walking around the back, while she followed.

"Sounds fun." She giggled, following.

"There's one called the Kage Bushin no Jutsu, which is a shadow clone jutsu. There's also the normal clone jutsu that the academy want you to know for the final exams."

"Alright, Naruto." She smiled.

"I'll show you the normal academy one first, then the shadow clone one. Okay?" Naruto patted her head softly., as they reached the area behind the house.

 

Naruto had a feeling that if she could master the Katon! Goukakyuu no Jutsu! within an hour, she would probably be able to do both clone jutsu's within the day.

"Ready?"

"Yes." She nodded, and watched him closely.

"Alright." Naruto done 4 different hand signs, a few of which she already knew from having learnt the Katon! Goukakyuu no Jutsu! - Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog - before making 2 more clones that looked exactly like him appear.

"Wow." Lilly blinked. "That's cool."

"Ya." Naruto nodded, becoming one again. "Give it a try." He smiled.

"Alright." She nodded and slowly done all the hand signs, making sure to get them correct, before doing them slightly faster and performing the jutsu, making 2 clones appear.

"Well done!" Naruto smiled. "I knew you would be able to do it." He laughed a little, amazed.

"Yay! This is easy." She giggled, as the clones vanished.

"Don't be so sure of that Lilly." Naruto said, sincerity in his voice. "This next one took me a good few hours to be able to do. The Kage Bushin no Jutsu." He performed 3 hand signs - Tiger, Ox, Dog - before making multiple real life clones appear.

"Looks easy." She giggled, as one of the clones - probably the real Naruto - patted her on the head.

"Give it a try then." He grinned. "If you think it's so easy."

"Okay!" She said, loud, brimming with confidence. She carefully did the hand signs, however, this time she didn't succeed in making the clones. "Awww."

"I told you." Naruto laughed, while Lilly pouted.

 

Lilly continuously kept trying to get the Kage Bushin no Jutsu to work, while Naruto watched, laughing slightly everytime it didn't work.

"It takes time Lilly." He smiled, hugging her softly.

"I know..." She sighed softly. "I just want to be able to do it."

"I know you do Lilly." He patted her on the head. "Come on, let's take a break for today and head inside."

"Alright Naruto." She smiled a little, having used up a lot of Chakra trying to do that one jutsu.

 

*********

 

As the evening came, Itachi and Shiru came down to talk to Lilly. While Sasuke and the others all started to make dinner. Lilly was a little worried at why they wanted to talk to her and was slightly scared in case she had done something wrong, which she seriously hoped she hadn't.

"What is it big bro?" She blinked.

"We wanted to tell you about the secret of the Sharingan eyes and other kinds of eye powers, along with other clans that have different eyes, like ours."

"That's right. The Hyuga clan has a eye power called the Byakugan." Shiru said.

"We... well everyone from the Uchiha clan has the Sharingan and there are few other lucky people, like Nagato, who have the Rinnegan." Itachi continued.

"What's the different between them all?" She blinked.

"The Byakugan allows the user to see another persons Chakra and whereabouts they are."

"The Sharingan allows the user to copy peoples jutsus, as well as use genjutsus." Itachi smiled.

"What about the Rinnegan?" Lilly tilted her head a little.

"You would have to figure that one out for yourself sis, or ask Nagato." He said, softly, patting her head.

"We'll tell you more tomorrow before school." Shiru smiled. "You need to get your sleep, if you want to be the top of the class and surpass your brothers."

"Alright." Lilly smiled and went up to her room, to get into her pyjamas, before getting into her bed. "Night!" She called down, as she headed upstairs.

"Night Lilly." Everyone else, not just Itachi and Shiru, said.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

587 Views
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 6, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing