A Missing Host and A Mission For Sasuke

A Missing Host and A Mission For Sasuke

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 21 - A Missing Host and A Mission For Sasuke

 

Naruto was outside in the garden, talking to the Kyuubi - Kurama, the nine tails - as Sasori appeared before him, grabbing him with his puppet jutsu, vanishing. Naruto was gone. Sasuke, Mei and Cecilia had noticed that Naruto was missing, so they went out to check Ichiraku's as he would usually always be there, this time however, he wasn't.

"Where could he be?" Mei questioned.

"I'm not sure." Cecilia said, gently hugging her. Mei had a few tears fall. "I'm sure we'll find him Mei." She comforted her.

"We will find him." Sasuke confirmed. He had a feeling that he knew who had taken Naruto, but before the three of them headed back to the house, Kakashi appeared before them.

"Sasuke the Hokage wants to talk to you." Kakashi spoke.

"Why me?" Sasuke blinked.

"Just come with me and you'll find out." Kakashi vanished, heading to the Hokage's office. Sasuke sighed softly and followed Kakashi to the Hokage's office and that was the last we had seen for him for almost 3months.

 

***********

 

As the months passed, and there was still no sign of Naruto or Sasuke, Lilly and Mei were starting to get worried about where both their older brothers had gone. Itachi was telling them both not to worry and that everything would be okay.

"I just hope they're okay." Lilly sighed.

"They will be fine." Itachi smiled and patted both of their heads. "You're not alone remember that."

"Thanks Itachi." Mei smiled softly, as Itachi nodded softly 'you're welcome'.

"Let's go inside. Don't you have homework to do sis?" Itachi questioned, looking down at Lilly.

"Yes..." She nodded. "But it's not due until Thursday."

"No buts. Get the homework done today." Itachi patted her head, then spoke softly. "What would mom and dad think if you left the homework until the last minute?"

"They'd be upset..." She said, looking down as a tear fell.

"Yes they would." Itachi said, gently wiping away the tear. "Now come on, I'll help you with it."

"Thanks big bro." She smiled softly. "Later Mei." She said, before heading inside, as Mei wondered off to look for her brother, Naruto.

"Where's she going?" Cecilia walked out, just noticing Mei leave, with Mammon following her close behind. She was curious, but mostly concerned and worried.

"Going to search for Naruto more than likely.." Itachi answered, before following his younger sister inside to help her with her homework.

 

***********

 

Sasuke was busy battling with the three tailed beast - Isobu - as it had gotten free and needed re-sealed. Kakashi had been told that the three tails new host was to be Sasuke, however, Sasuke had no clue that was what was going to happen.

"Kakashi-sensei... how will we stop this thing?" Sasuke questioned, stopping the three tails from moving, by using his Sharingan.

"We'll have to seal it." Kakashi plainly said.

"There's no way we can do that!" Sasuke shouted.

"Yes we can... the Hokage ordered it."

"There's no suitable host!" Sasuke complained.

"There is..." Kakashi said, quietly. "So we can seal it."

"You don't mean..." Sasuke blinked.

"That's right..." Kakashi looked over at him, having had his Sharingan eye - that he received from an old team-mate and friend, who he belieced to be dead, Obito Uchiha. "You'll become the host."

"Why me...?" Sasuke spoke quietly.

"Because the Hokage believes and trusts you." Kakashi smiled.

"Sensei... Do you know how to seal it?" Sasuke questioned, slightly worried.

"Yes."

"Alright... the let's get this over with."

 

After 5minutes, Sasuke collapsed, but the three tailed beast was now sealed within him. Kakashi picked him up in his arms, and headed back to the village.

 

***********

 

There was still no sign of Naruto, when Kakashi and Sasuke arrived back into the village. All the girls from the village - whe were around the same age as both Sasuke and Naruto - rushed over to him when they came back.

"Are you okay Sasuke-kun?" A girl with long blonde hair, name Ino, asked.

"Yeah... I'm fine... Just let me be alone..." Sasuke walked past them, mostly wanting to get home and rest, but also because he had missed seeing his sister and surprisingly, also, his older brother.

 

As he approached the house, he noticed Lilly outside practicing and looking extremely tired. He watched her as she practiced the Katon! Goukakyuu no Jutsu! trying to see how well she could perform it. She was getting better everytime he seen her.

"Sis..." Sasuke whispered, noticing how tired she was, figuring that she must have used up almost all of her chakra.

"Big bro..." She turned, having heard him, looked over at him, before collapsing from low chakra, and more importantly, exhaustion. She had been practicing a lot more than normal lately, mostly because Iruka had suggested to her if she wanted to try for the final exam this year. She had not told either of them about it, and was keeping it a secret, hoping that if she did do the exam this year and passed it, that they would be extremely proud of her, which was all she wanted - along with being able to surpass them in battle.

"Lilly!" Sasuke ran over to her and picked her up. "Sis..." He sighed. "You need to not try so hard." He put her on his back, holding onto her tightly, as he walked inside.

"Ngh..." Lilly groaned a little, still not awake.

"Oh sis..." He sighed, smiling a little, actually pleased with how far she has progressed. "Let's get you inside to rest."

 

As soon as Sasuke walked inside, with Lilly on his back, Itachi and Cecilia came over. Itachi picked Lilly of off Sasuke's back and carried her to her room. Cecilia looked at Sasuke worried about what had happened. No questions were asked until Itachi came back down, with Shiru, Mei and Mammon and poked Sasuke on the head.

"Where the hell have you been lil bro?" Itachi said.

"Hokage sent me on a mission..." Sasuke sighed softly.

"What kind of mission?" Shiru questioned.

"A tailed beast needed to be sealed."

"What one?" Cecilia curiously asked.

"The three tails."

"Let me guess bro... they sealed it within you..."

All Sasuke could do was nod a 'yes'. He though that maybe they would hate the fact that he was now a target for the Akatsuki, as much as what Naruto was - wherever he was.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

457 Views
Added on October 7, 2012
Last Updated on December 13, 2012

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing