A Christmas Day Celebration

A Christmas Day Celebration

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 24 - A Christmas Day Celebration

 

As everyone went to Ichiraku's for ramen, after Iruka having given up, nobody seemed to think about all the troubles of the last year. All people could think about was the future, and what would happened after the Christmas holidays. Even Itachi had forgotten all about the Akatsuki, Hanzo, Ebony and Orochimaru. All he was hoping for was to be able to spend Christmas with his younger brother and sister, along with all their friends and their families.

 

When the four of them - Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi and Lilly - all got back home, after having had ramen, they automatically started to help Shiru, Cecilia and Mammon Zack with the Christmas decorating.

"Alright. Let's put the tree right here." Shiru said, giving out instructions to everyone.

"Okay." Zack smiled, helping Mammon and Mei put the tree in place.

"What about the mistletoe?" Itachi questioned, holding it behind him.

"Somewhere only you know." Cecilia suggested.

"Like..." He grinned, holding the mistletoe now above Shiru's head. "Here." He smiled, giving Shiru a kiss, as she smiled softly, blushing lightly, before kissing him back.

"Yes." Sasuke chuckled softly.

"That's a great place for it." Shiru smiled, after the kiss.

 

As the decorating for Christmas continued, Sasuke whispered something to his older brother and Naruto, both of them smiled towards him and nodded in agreement.

"That's a great idea." Naruto smiled.

"That would be awesome lil bro." Itachi smiled, patting Sasuke on the head.

"What are those three planning?" Zack questioned, curiously.

"I don't know..." Cecilia smiled. "Although, I would like to find out."

"I think it will probably have something to do with what Sasuke and Itachi will get Lilly for Christmas." Shiru said, softly. "But, I may be wrong." She giggled, lightly.

"It probably will be." Both Zack and Cecilia spoke.

 

Lilly seemed to be not paying one bit of attention to them all, as she seemed to be enjoying herself helping Mammon and Mei decorate the Christmas tree.

"She seems to be enjoying helping." Zack smiled.

"Yeah she does. I hope she'll have nothing to upset her, like what happened on her birthday this year..." Cecilia sighed, as Zack put his arm around her, comforting her.

"Same here."

"I'm sure nothing will go wrong." Shiru said. She was always upbeat and positive about things, hardly anything would bring her down.

"I hope you're right sis." Zack sighed softly.

 

**********

 

As Christmas day grew nearer and nearer, Lilly continued to keep training, even though her older brothers had suggested to her that she forget about training, as she wouldn't want to use up her chakra and collapse again. However, Lilly being slightly stubborn, continued to train.

"Sis..." Sasuke sighed, shaking his head slightly. "You shouldn't train so hard... I mean I'm glad that you're training, but maybe you should just give it a break."

"But big bro..." She complained.

"No buts little sis, now come on inside."

"Fine..." She sighed, picking up her kunai, putting it into her pocket, before running back to the house.

"Don't be down sis." Itachi said, patting her head as she walked in the house.

"Sorry. I just like training."

"We can see that." Naruto smiled. "But don't over do it."

"If you over-do it, then you'll collapse like last time." Sasuke spoke softly, worry sounding in his voice.

"I'm sorry..." Lilly sighed, looking down.

"Hey... It's okay." Sasuke smiled a little, hugging her softly. "You get more training than what I had before I entered the academy."

"Yeah... Sorry about that bro." Itachi chuckled softly, poking his younger brothers forehead with two fingers. "Maybe next time." He grinned.

"Yeah right." Sasuke laughed, rolling his eyes at his brother. "Every time you said and done that, you never kept your promise."

"I know... and I'm sorry about that." Itachi patted him on his head. "I wasn't a good brother then."

"You're still not a good brother now..." Sasuke muttered.

"Hey!" Itachi complained.

"Got you." Sasuke laughed, before running off as Itachi chased him. This was one of the first times Lilly had seen her older brothers actually having fun and getting along, not just for her sake.

 

Itachi chased his younger brother to the end of the village before catching him and picking him up over his shoulder. Sasuke squirmed trying to get free, but he knew - as well as Itachi did - that it was no use.

"When did we stop liking each other and having fun...?" Sasuke sighed, knowing the answer.

"When Danzo ordered the destruction of the clan... For Konoha's benefit..." Itachi admitted. "I can't tell Lilly this... not until she's older. Sasuke..." He spoke quietly.

"Yes big bro?" Sasuke answered in a questioning tone.

"Don't go getting revenge for the clan...mom...dad... I'm already doing that by being apart of Akatsuki." He explained.

"The Akatsuki is after the tailed beasts... after me... so isn't that betraying family more than the village?" He sighed.

"I won't let them bring any harm to you or sis. Not while I have blood in my veins and bones in my body." He smiled softly, poking his brothers forehead again. "Why don't we go train? Just us? Like I promised we'd do all those years ago..."

"YES!" Sasuke smiled wide. "Thank you Nii-chan."

"Nii-chan?" Itachi chuckled. "I haven't heard you calling me that in ages..."

"Do you want me not to call you it?" Sasuke said, tilting his head.

"I like it bro. I just missed hearing you call me it." He smiled.

 

********

 

Before anyone seemed to notice, Christmas was already here. Snow falling and a nice Christmas atmosphere. Nobody was going to ruin Christmas. Especially nobody who had a soul and was actually human.

 

Lilly was one of the first ones awake and she ran straight to her oldest brothers room, jumping on his bed to wake him up. She may have been studying at the academy, but she was still only a child. A child who loved Christmas as much as anyone else.

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan Itachi!" She shouted, jumping on his bed, close to taking his pillow and hitting him on the head with it.

"What....?" Itachi eventually groaned. He hadn't got to sleep until 5am and it was only 7.30am. He'd only had two and a half hours of sleep and here Lilly was waking him up. He playfully hit her with his pillow to get her to stop jumping on his bed. "What is it?"

"It's Christmas!" She squealed, happily.

"What's all the noise about...?" Sasuke complained, walking into his brothers room, rubbing his eyes. Clearly Lilly hadn't just woken Itachi, but Sasuke as well.

"It's Christmas Nii-chan!" She smiled.

"Really?" Sasuke blinked. He was still asleep, so hadn't had time to think clear enough to know what day it was, let alone what time it was.

"YES!" She giggled, going over and hugging him, after jumping off Itachi's bed. Sasuke had to almost catch her, before hugging her back.

"Merry Christmas sis." Sasuke laughed softly.

"Merry Christmas all." Shiru said, walking in in her dressing gown. "Let's all get the others up shall we?" Shiru giggled.

"YES!" Lilly shouted, and the other three - Itachi being more awake - just laughed.

"Someone is happy." A voice said from behind Shiru. Naruto.

"Naruto!" Lilly giggled. "Yes I am." She smiled towards the blonde haired boy the same age as her older brother Sasuke.

"Mei woke Mammon and me up just as you woke your brothers." Naruto laughed, as Mei appeared beside him, giggling.

"Yup." She smiled.

"Anyone else still sleeping?" Itachi sighed, finally getting up out his bed walking over and patting his younger siblings on the head.

"No. They are all waiting on us." Shiru answered.

"Then let's go!" Both Mei and Lilly said. Everyone else nodded in agreement, before going to see the others.


By the time everyone was awake and together near the tree, Itachi smiled and got some of the presents out from under the tree and gave them out. One for Sasuke, Lilly, Naruto, Shiru, Cecilia, Zack, Mei and Mammon all from him.

"Merry Christmas everyone and Shiru..." Itachi smiled, walking over to her last, handing her her present, before kissing her deeply, whispering something into her ear that made her blush darkly.

"Alright Itachi." She smiled, still blushing.

"Open them up you lot." He smiled at everyone, hugging Shiru close.


As everyone opened the gifts from Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto looked over at Itachi and he just shook his head. However, they assumed they had gotten away with it unnoticed, but Lilly had spotted them and tugged on Shiru's sleeve.

"What's going on with big brothers and Naruto?" She whispered.

"I'm not sure Lilly." Shiru smiled at her.

"Alright." She sighed a little, looking down.

"Hey... no sadness today Lilly." Cecilia smiled, giving her a soft hug.

"Sorry Cecilia." She smiled softly.


Everyone thanked Itachi for the gifts he had gotten them, everyone was happy with what he had given them and couldn't have asked for anything better from him or anyone else. As the other gifts got given out and opened as 'thank yous' were being said, Sasuke, Itachi and Naruto vanished upstairs, before coming back down, hiding something.

"There's one last gift left. For our loving little sister." Sasuke smiled.

"And for a loving little girl." Naruto smiled, at her.

"Told you Cecilia." Zack whispered to her, smiling.

"Yeah you did." She giggled a little.

"Merry Christmas Lilly." Itachi smiled. "Close your eyes please."

"Alright big bro." She said, immediately closing her eyes.


A few minutes passed, before Itachi looked from Lilly - who still had her eyes closed - to everyone else.

"Open your eyes sis." Sasuke said, smiling.

"Ok." Lilly said, as she opened her eyes, she seen a photo book which contained pictured from everyone there and even Mikoto and Fugaku - Lilly, Sasuke and Itachi's parents. Tears started to fill her eyes, until she realised she was wearing something different. A new jacket.

"Hope you like them." Both her older brothers smiled.

"Thank you!" Lilly hugged the three of them - Sasuke, Itachi and Naruto - while trying not to cry.

"You're very welcome Lilly." All three answered.

"It's alright to cry. Especially if you're happy." Naruto whispered into her ear, even though everyone else heard, smiling.


********


They partied for hours on end. Non-stop. Shiru and Itachi danced for a while, before leaving the room. Nobody knew where they went, but, yet again, maybe nobody realised they were gone. Sasuke kept Lilly happy by dancing with her and having fun. Naruto however, sensed something outside, but never said anything. Christmas was a time for being together with the family and having nothing go wrong. Naruto just smiled and acted like everything was okay. However, Cecilia noticed that something wasn't right and went over to him later on, when Lilly and the other of the younger ones had gone to bed, and asked him.

"What's wrong Naruto?"

"Nothing." He lied to her. It was still Christmas so he was just going to ignore it.

"Are you sure?" Cecilia was always someone who was usually good and getting people to tell the truth to her.

"I'm sure." He smiled softly. It looked like Cecilia wasn't going to get any answers from him, so she just walked off to her room.


*********


Zetsu - the strangest member from the Akatsuki - had been watching from the sides, observing what was going on. He had been the presence Naruto had sensed.

"That was too close." Zetsu said to himself - he literally could, as he had two sides to him, white and black.

"Well then be more careful." Zetsu black sighed.

"Oh shut up." Zetsu white moaned.

"I shut up when you do. I mean whoever heard of arguing with yourself." Both of the side of Zetsu laughed at the small joke, before leaving.

"We'll get you... Naruto." Was the last thing that was heard from them.


*********



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww i loved it sis

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hah ! LOL win for Lilly

Loved it !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Of course XD lol and thanks I'm glad. Busy working on the new chapter, possibly have it finished by .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

429 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on January 9, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Royal Angels Royal Angels

A Story by Rose