Battle Time: Sasuke and Lilly

Battle Time: Sasuke and Lilly

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"
Chapter 26 - Battle Time: Sasuke and Lilly

 

Lilly patiently watched as her two older brother fought, she knew that they were good, especially when it came to using the Sharingan as well, but she never thought they were this good. Sasuke was able to easily dodge his brothers attacks, while continuing to attack him, and not giving up.

"They're good." She sighed softly, watching closely. Her brother Sasuke huffed, and used the fireball jutsu on his brother, which Itachi just counter-attacked with the exact same move, creating one giant fireball. Lilly was amazed. She never knew that was possible.

 

The fight went on for a good hour or so, until finally, Itachi decided to give up, as he was low on chakra from his previous battle with Lilly.

"You're getting stronger bro." Itachi smiled, hugging his younger brother.

"I practice a lot on my own." Sasuke mentioned.

"You should practice with Naruto or Sakura." Itachi suggested.

"You know Sakura, right big bro?" The younger sighed, shaking his head. "She's always blushing and stuff around me... Everyone knows she has a massive crush on me, just like Ino. The only girl who seems to not pay any attention to who I am and stuff, is Hinata Hyuga. She's always talking, when she does talk that is, about Naruto." Sasuke smiled softly, looking up towards the sky. "She likes him, but she's too shy to tell him."

"Why don't you tell him bro?" Itachi said, tilting his head a little, to look directly at his younger half.

"Maybe..." Was all he stated, before looking over towards Lilly. "Ready to fight sis?" Sasuke smiled.

"Yeah nii-chan." The youngest one smiled to her older brothers.

 

The two youngest ones got ready to fight, as their older brother watched closely, ready to give advice - especially to Lilly - when needed.

"Ready you two?" Itachi asked.

"Yes!" Both said, enthusiastically.

"Ready... Set... Begin!" Itachi smiled, and jumped out the way, to allow them to fight, and just jumped to some place where he could watch.

"Katon! Goukakyuu no Jutsu!" Lilly said, finishing the hand signs, sending a huge fireball towards Sasuke, which he dodged, jumping into the air and started to do his own hand signs.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" He done the hand signs and sent many smaller fireball towards Lilly, which she dodged, sending shuriken and kunai's towards him.

"Damn." Sasuke said, getting out the way. "You're not bad at all sis."

"She's impressive, right bro?" Itachi said, from within the safety of the trees.

"Yeah." The younger brother said, sending shuriken towards their sister, but she fooled him and used the Substitution Jutsu and appeared behind her brother, holding a kunai to his neck, smiling.

"Got'ya." She giggled.

"Think again sis." Sasuke grinned, vanishing. A clone. She had been fighting a clone and hadn't realised.

"Damnit!" She cursed, and Itachi just shook his head.

"You need to focus sis, and pay attention to your opponent."

"I know!" She sighed, looking around, trying to figure out where Sasuke had went. She finally locked on to his chakra and sent a kunai in his direction, which he stopped with his own kunai.

"Well done sis." Sasuke said, jumping out of a tree. "You focused on my chakra and found me." He ran towards his sister, performing hand signs, allowing chakra to be more visible. "Chidori." Sasuke said, before almost hitting Lilly, but Itachi intercepted it, shaking his head.

"Not that jutsu bro. Not yet." Itachi sighed. "You were only supposed to use some of your normal power, not go all out like you want to kill her."

"Sorry nii-chan..." Sasuke sighed.

"W-What was t-that...?" Lilly questioned, slightly shaken.

"Chidori." Itachi answered. "A lightning jutsu."

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have used it sis." Sasuke said, looking down, his bangs covering his eyes. He didn't use to have bangs for a while, but he must've decided he would prefer them, even though others may not have.

"It's alright big bro." She smiled softly. "If you were an enemy ninja, you would've carried on with the jutsu, as well as the intent to kill me."

"How do you know all this sis?" Sasuke blinked, surprised and actually glad she knew that.

"I read some of the books that you leave in the house, about ninjutsu and various other ninja facts." She giggled. "Iruka-sensei hasn't told us anything about this yet, let alone, anything about the tailed-beast." She smiled.

"You are a surprising girl." Itachi chuckled, patting her on her head. "You know who would be proud of you..." Itachi wondered.

"Mom and Dad?" She questioned, as both her brothers answered with a quick exchange of a glance, a small smile towards her and a nod of the head.

 

*********

 

As the three of them started to head home, a strange black and white figure, in an Akatsuki jacket, appeared before them, shaking his head.

"Tobi will be disappointed when he finds out what you've been up to... Itachi Uchiha." Zetsu grinned.

"Tell Tobi and you'll all die, Tobi included." Itachi growled, glaring at Zetsu with his Mangekyo Sharingan eyes.

"You're right, Itachi. People will die... but not us." He smirked, before vanishing. Itachi sighed angrily, clenching his fists.

"Sasuke..."

"Yes?" Sasuke blinked, looking at his brother.

"Look after Lilly. I'm going to have to go and make Tobi believe I'm still a dedicated member, and get him to believe Zetsu is lying." Itachi looked down, hugging his siblings close. "Be careful... both of you."

"We will, nii-chan." They replied, hugging him back, before he ran off, heading towards the Akatsuki hide-out, to talk to Tobi and get him to believe him.

 

*********

 

Once Itachi reached the Akatsuki hide-out, he blinked in surprise, as he was actually needed. Maybe Zetsu had told Tobi already, or maybe it was something else. Luckily for him, they had captured the one-tailed beast host, Gaara of the Desert, and were ready to extract the beast from within him.

"What beast does he have?" Itachi questioned, looking at Nagato.

"One tail, Shukaku." Nagato answered, looking over at all the other Akatsuki members.

"Right." A strange masked man spoke. Tobi. "Let's get ready to collect the tailed beasts, and let us start with this young pathetic excuse for a host." Gaara seemed to be struggling to get free, and Itachi felt sorry for him. He had an idea what he was going through, thanks to both his little brother, Sasuke and Naruto being hosts as well, but he would never allow the Akatsuki to find that out.

 

**********

 

Naruto came running over to the two of them, and blinked, wondering where Itachi had gone, before allowing them to know what was going on.

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted. "Gaara is missing!"

"He's missing?" Sasuke blinked, knowing Gaara was also a host. "Who told you?"

"Kankuro and Temari. The other two sand ninjas that are always with him. They were found near the sand village. Kankuro has been poisoned, and they're trying to remove the poison from him, back at the sand village."

"Then we must get there!" Sasuke said, looking at Lilly. "But I said to big bro that I would look after Lilly."

"It's fine nii-chan. I'll stay here with Mei and Mammon. It'll give me some time to study. I've got a test after the holidays anyway." She sighed.

"Are you sure sis?" Sasuke questioned, looking at Naruto wondering if he was fine with leaving his younger sister to look after his own.

"I'm sure." She smiled. "You want to help your friend. I understand. Go help him big bro. Both of you." She picked up her weapons, heading back to the house.

"Ready then Sasuke?" Naruto questioned.

"Yeah. Let's go help Gaara." Sasuke grinned. He'd not had much of an mission like this in a while. So both ninjas headed off for the sand village, while Lilly headed home.

 

*********

 

As all of the Akatsuki members, including Itachi and Nagato, started to remove the tailed beast from within Gaara, Sasuke, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and some old lady, got to the Akatsuki entrance and started to sneak inside.

"We got to help." Sasuke said.

"We need to be quiet." Sakura mentioned.

"I know that! I'm always quiet." The loudest of the three from Team 7, said in a rather loud voice.

"Let's split up. Sasuke. Naruto. Come with me." Kakashi said, heading off in one direction, the two boys following behind. "Sakura. You go with the old lady the other way, and see if you find Gaara."

"Right." The young kunoichi nodded, heading off in a different direction, with the old lady following behind her.

 

Unfortunately, Sakura and the old lady - Chiyo - run into some trouble, otherwise known as Sasori - Chiyo's grandson.

"Long time no see..." Sasori spoke, from within his puppet.

"I suspected more from you..." Chiyo sighed.

"There was nothing else for me." Sasori shrugged. "Now... Why are you here?"

"We're here for Gaara." Sakura said, in a rather angry tone.

"The tailed beast?" Sasori questioned.

"You should know!" Sakura growled.

"You won't get to him." Sasori plainly stated.

"We'll see about that." Chiyo sighed, as Sasori started to attack them, to prevent them from reaching Gaara and the rest of the members of the Akatsuki. Chiyo countered, by using Sakura as if she was a puppet, as Sasori's puppet - the one he was inside - got destroyed, finally revealing himself. He had red hair and red eyes, truth be told, he actually looked quite cute for a guy.

"You won't succeed grandma..." Sasori said, in a calming voice.

"Then let's end this Sasori..." Chiyo pulled out two scrolls which contained two puppets, and summoned them. A man and a woman, the man looked slightly like Sasori and Sasori's eyes widened at the sight of them.

"Mom... Dad..." He blinked.

"Yes. Two puppets you created." Chiyo sighed. "And these puppets will be your downfall."

 

*********

 

As Sasori's parents puppets killed him - thanks to Chiyo - Sakura went off to try find Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi, also hoping to find them rescuing Gaara.

"Where are you guys?" Sakura spoke out loud, mostly to herself, but luckily for her, Sasuke had heard her and shouted over to her.

"Sakura!" He called. "Over here! We've got Gaara!" The last sentence, sounding as if something terrible had happened, so she ran over to the others, to find Gaara laying on the ground dead. She had no idea how to save him.

"Let me help him..." Chiyo said, walking over.

"How can you help?" Kakashi questioned.

"I can transfer my life to Gaara's and bring him back." The little old lady said, starting to transfer her life energy to Gaara.

"Will it work?" Sasuke sighed.

"It will..." Chiyo replied, sadly, looking up towards Naruto. "But my life energy isn't enough..."

"I'll help." Naruto said, placing his hands on top of Chiyo's, allowing her to transfer some of his life energy to bring Gaara back. But would it work?



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So Awesome sis I love it

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

:O

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

414 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing