A Day Off

A Day Off

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 30 - A Day Off

 

As the next day came, Lilly and Sasuke were having a long lie in, as they didn't need to go on missions, or go to the academy today. They were able to just chill out at home and relax. So could Naruto, seeing as how Kakashi had given the entire team the day off. Everyone else had to go out on missions, which they found slightly unfair. They understood why Lilly had been given the day off, because of the amount of chakra she had used up trying to help her brothers out yesterday. They also understood why Sasuke was to stay and look after her, mostly because she wasn't old enough to be home alone.

 

"Sis. It's lunchtime. You need to get up." Sasuke called, going into her room, shaking her to try wake her up.

"Ngh... Nii-chan..." Lilly groaned, wanting to stay in bed all day and just sleep.

"Lilly..." Sasuke sighed, shaking her more. "Get up."

"But... nii-chan..." She groaned, pulling the covers over her head.

"No buts Lilly. Get up!" Sasuke was close to shouting, but he wasn't going too. "Don't make me use 'that' jutsu sis." He grinned, knowing that would get her up.

"Fine..." She sighed, sitting up, rubbing her eyes. "No need to be so mean, Nii-chan." She mumbled.

"I'm not being mean Lilly." Sasuke chuckled, giving her a pat on the head.


As Lilly got dressed and done her hair, after Sasuke had woken her up, before heading downstairs, she thought about putting on the clan necklace she had been given, however, seeing as she was going nowhere today, she decided not to bother putting it on, before running downstairs.

"Happy now?" She giggled, hugging her brother.

"Yes." Sasuke laughed lightly, hugging her back. "What you want to eat?"

"Umm..." She thought, before shrugging. "I don't know."

"Hmm... well ramen isn't a good thing to eat first thing." He chuckled. "How's about pancakes?"

"Yay!" She shouted, happily. "Yes please!"

"Alright." The two of them laughed, before getting to work and making themselves some pancakes to eat.


The day seemed to be oddly quiet for them. Nobody came to bother them, not even a member from the Akatsuki. The only person who they seen throughout the day was Itachi. He had managed to sneak away from the Akatsuki, as well as getting by everyone from the village, to come see them.

"How's my favorite little brother and sister?" Itachi smiled, giving them both a hug.

"Fine." The younger ones replied at the same time.

"That's good." Itachi smiled. "Now... where's Naruto?" He questioned, having been told by Sasuke that the entire of Team 7 had been given the day off.

"In bed... as usual." Sighed Sasuke.

"And you didn't wake him up?" Itachi questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"No... Why?" Sasuke blinked.

"No reason..." Itachi chuckled.

"I see..." Sasuke sighed, smiling.

"Lilly..." Itachi spoke, looking at their little sister.

"Yes?" She blinked.

"Where is your necklace?" He queered.

"In my room... I didn't want to wear it today because I was just in the house, and wasn't going to be at school." She smiled softly.

"That's understandable." Itachi smiled.

"Mmhm." Sasuke chuckled. "So what do you want to do today then sis?" He questioned.

"Can you show me some new stuff please?" She wondered. She liked watching her brothers and learning some of the moves they knew. "Please?" She pleaded.

"What do you think Nii-chan?" Sasuke questioned, looking up at his older brother.

"It couldn't do any harm... as long as Lilly promises not to use any of her chakra up. She is supposed to be resting from yesterday... Remember." Itachi pointed out.

"I know." Sasuke smiled.

"Then let's." Itachi chuckled.

 

*********

 

As the day went on, the three were outside practicing. Sasuke and Itachi had said to Lilly that they would spar with her, without using any chakra. Lilly always enjoyed this because she would always get beaten, however, it would just make her believe that she would be able to beat them when she got older.

"You're getting better sis." Sasuke smiled, after having beaten her again. "You actually nearly won that time. Right big bro?" He said, looking over at their brother, who was smiling and walked over clapping.

"Right. You just need a little more practice, as well as thinking about your fighting technique more." He suggested.

"How can I do that?" She blinked.

"We'll show you. Sasuke, ready?" Itachi wondered, looking at him, wearing his Akatsuki coat as he usually done.

"Ready." Sasuke got into a stance, before running at Itachi, which he dodged, before flinging a kunai at his younger brother, that he had pulled out of the sleeve of his Akatsuki coat. Sasuke swiftly jumped out the way, throwing a large shuriken, that he had behind his back, towards Itachi. Itachi simply dodged it, sending a mixture of shuriken and kunai's towards Sasuke - which he dodged - before ending the demonstration.

 

**********

 

As the days, months and years passed: Sasuke had ended up receiving a cursed mark from Orochimaru during the Chunnin exams; the two tailed host had been captured; but had somehow managed to escape again; Naruto had been knocked out during the Chunnin exams, due to Orochimaru re-sealing the seal that stops that Kyuubi getting free; Lilly had been studying at the academy, even though she believed she knew most of the things, and was also getting stronger every day, and as for Itachi, he had vanished from sight once more, but would he reappear suddenly, like he had before? Nobody knew. Nobody... except Shiru.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww it was cute and funny at the same time XD



Posted 11 Years Ago


I was slightly struggling for ideas for this chapter, so that is why it is so short. I will make it up within the next few chapters. Hope you will all enjoy it. :3

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

436 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing