Two Tailed Beast, Released?

Two Tailed Beast, Released?

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 38 - Two Tailed Beast, Released?

 

A couple of years, the two brothers were constantly trying to figure out whereabouts of Kabuto, to try get him captured, so they would be able to figure out what hand signs he had used to bring their parents back to life. They were wanting to stop the jutsu, yet have it so that their parents were back and with them forever. They needed them back, as they wanted to be a complete family again. Them, Lilly and their parents.

"Where is he?" Sasuke questioned.

"We will find him bro." Itachi said. "We need them back. I promised them."

"What about sis?" The younger one questioned.

"The class all graduated the academy. She's getting put into different groups now, with sensei's. I'm one of the sensei's." Itachi smiled.

"You've ended up with sis, haven't you?" Sasuke chuckled, questioningly.

"You'll find out soon." Itachi laughed, as they both headed home for the day.

 

************

 

Lilly had ended up in a team with Jynx and Michael - she was really hoping it would've been them - and all three were waiting in a classroom, waiting on their assigned sensei to come. Everyone else had ended up with new sensei's. One of the Teams had gotten Iruka, as well as Kakashi. Team 7 - Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto - no longer needed Kakashi as their sensei anymore, so he was able to be assigned to a new team, however, he hadn't gotten Jynx, Lilly and Michael. The three of them were waiting in the classroom, for about an hour, before someone walked in the door. Lilly couldn't believe her eyes.

 

"Hello everyone. I'll be your sensei." Itachi smiled.

"Big brother?" Lilly questioned, astonished that it had been him all along.

"Hello sis." Itachi chuckled. "Didn't expect it to be me, did you?" He questioned, knowing fine well from her shocked expression that she hadn't.

"No." She smiled. "But I'm glad it is."

"'Sup Itachi?" Jynx smirked.

"Sensei Itachi Jynx." Michael sighed, hitting her on the arm.

"Whatever." Jynx laughed, playfully hitting him back, harder.

"Settle down you lot." Itachi laughed. "Now. I want to get to know you all. So meet me near Ichiraku's in 5 minutes." He said, before walking out.

 

**************

 

The three of them reached Ichiraku's and Itachi had already ordered sets of ramen for the three of them. Neither of them had expected him to do that, except Lilly. She knew her brother well.

"Thanks." Both Michael and Jynx grinned, starting to eat the ramen.

"Thanks." Lilly smiled, as she started to eat her ramen.

"Now." Itachi said, smiling at the three of them. "Shall we get to know each other?"

"The same way Kakashi got to know Sakura, Naruto and big bro Sasuke?" Lilly questioned.

"Kind of. However, I won't be as mysterious." He chuckled.

"What do you want to know?" Michael questioned, through mouthfuls of ramen.

"Your name, your likes, your dislikes and if you have any plans... dreams if you will... for the future." He smiled. "Shall I go first?"

"Yeah, Michael and I hardly know you as well as Lilly here does." Jynx stated.

"That's true." Itachi chuckled. "Very well. My name is Itachi Uchiha, I like my family and friends, and I dislike wars and conflict. My dream, as you could say, is to protect the Village Hidden in the Leaves, as well as those important to me."

"Family has always been important for you big bro." Lilly smiled.

"And always will be." He smiled, ruffling her hair.

"Hehe." She giggled a little, fixing her hair.

"Right." Itachi said, before pointing to Jynx. "Tell us about you." He said, with a soft smile.

"Me. Alright. Name's Jynx Haruno. Ah like wolves and ma friends, Ah dislike studyin', as well as English. Ma plans for the future... Ah got none as far as Ah can tell." She grinned.

"Alright then. You." Itachi smiled, pointing to Michael. "What about you?"

"My name's Michael Uzumaki." He sighed, and as soon as Itachi heard the last name, he chuckled quietly to himself. He had a Haruno, an Uzumaki and an Uchiha. It was just like Kakashi had. He wondered to himself if Michael was going to be like Naruto, and Jynx like Sakura. He knew well that Lilly was like just him and Sasuke. "I don't really care for much stuff, except friends. I dislike violence, but if a friend is in danger and needing help, I'll do whatever I can to help. My plans for the future. Simple. To become Hokage."

"I see." Itachi chuckled, knowing fine well that was exactly what Naruto wanted to become. "Now finally." He said, before looking at Lilly. "What about you?" He smiled.

"My name's Lilly Uchiha. I like my friends, family and training. I dislike those how try to harm those closest to me. My dream for the future is to be able to have my family back together, and the clan restored as much as possible, although, they are just dreams... dreams that will never come true." She sighed, looking up to the sky.

"Don't say never." Itachi smiled, giving her a light hug. "You never know. It may come true."

"Yeah. He's right." Michael smirked.

"Yeah." Jynx grinned.

"Now. Let's go train." Itachi said. "Meet me at the training field in 10 minutes." He smiled, before heading off.

 

*************

 

As they reached the training ground, Itachi was waiting there, without his Akatsuki jacket on today. He looked as if he was ready to train, however, he had switched his usual Akatsuki jacket, with a Shinobi jacket, that most of the ninja sensei's wear.

"You three ready?" He smiled.

"Yes sensei." All three replied.

"Now. I have three bells here. Let's see if you can all manage to get one for each of you."

"Didn't Kakashi do that with Team 7?" Lilly questioned.

"Yes. However, he had made them have two bells. I thought that was rather mean, but he did get through to them." Itachi chuckled, placing the bells in his pocket.

"He got Sasuke and Naruto working together." Lilly giggled.

"Yes he did. Now are you three ready?" He questioned, as the three of them nodded. "Then ready... Go!" He said, as the three Genin ninja's went into hiding. "They know how to keep their chakra hidden well." He chuckled. "Better keep my guard up."

 

Lilly had hid within the trees, as Michael had hidden in amongst the bushes, with Jynx. Itachi looked around, keeping his guard up, making sure neither of the three of them could surprise attack him.

"These three are good." Itachi chuckled, as a kunai went flying past him. Michael had given away his position. "Heh." Itachi smirked, picking up the kunai, before throwing it back in the direction it had came, making Michael jump out the way, onto the main field.

"Damn." Michael sighed. "Bad move."

"Don't give your position away." Itachi said, appearing behind Michael, using his crow doppelganger.

"S**t." Michael growled, dodging the attack from the doppelganger, before sending a kick towards the real Itachi. Itachi having being a former member of the ANBU easily dodged it, sending Michael into one of the easiest traps. "DAMNIT!" Michael growled, as the trap sprung, with him ending up dangling upside from a tree.

"Concentrate Michael. You have to focus on what you do." Itachi told him, as Jynx appeared out of what seemed like nowhere, tackling him down to the ground. Itachi, however, had used the Substitution jutsu, walking out from behind the tree Michael was dangling from on a rope.

"God Damnit!" Jynx growled, getting up to her feet quickly, looking over towards Itachi.

"Nice try Jynx. You almost had me." Itachi smirked, his back towards where Lilly was hidden, this would give her the perfect opportunity to get an attack on him, allowing either herself or Jynx to get on of the three bells. However, she decided to wait. She had a feeling Itachi knew well where she was hidden.

 

**********

 

As Jynx fought with Itachi, Lilly patiently waiting on an opportune moment to attack. She finally decided that she would be able to help Jynx more, than trying to attack on her own. Itachi had never expected it.

"Damn." Itachi growled, falling to the ground, as Lilly kicked him in the back. "I didn't expect that to happen." He said, getting back up to his feet, as Jynx punched his gut, grabbing a bell from his pocket with her free hand.

"Got it." She smirked, holding up the bell.

"Nice work Jynx." Itachi smiled, as Michael finally got down, sending a mixture of shuriken and kunai's towards Itachi, which he dodged. "Keep trying Michael."

 

**********

 

Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto had all been called to the Hokage's office, as she wanted to talk to them.

"What is it?" Sasuke questioned.

"What do you want granny?" Naruto growled.

"Naruto..." Kakashi sighed, but Tsunade just laughed. She was used to Naruto now.

"The two tailed beast. It has been released." She plainly told them, getting to the point.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

a 2 tailed cat.. O-O ... creepy but kool at the same time ! 100/100 great chapter !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks and the two tailed cat isn't creepy :P
nothing wrong seems to be with it. You did really good. =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you. I know that from the actual anime/manga the two tailed beast actually gets captured but I.. read more
Tavionna

11 Years Ago

okay lol, =)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

477 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on February 13, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..