Matatabi and the New Host

Matatabi and the New Host

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 39 - Matatabi and the New Host

 

All three were shocked. Neither had expected the two tailed beast to get free anytime soon. Nobody had thought that would be possible. The two tailed beast host and beast itself were able to get along fine, but this was strange. They had been captured by the Akatsuki but managed to escape. How had the beast gotten free?

"How can that be?" Sasuke questioned. "Yugito Nii was the two tails host. How could the beast have gotten free?!"

"I heard that Yugito had been killed, as an unsealing jutsu had been done at the same time, releasing the beast, saving it from death." Tsunade told them.

"If that is the case," Kakashi started to speak. "then a new host is needed." He calmly said.

"There are no new hosts!" Naruto growled.

"There is..." Tsunade said. "The two tails personality was always polite and respectful."

"That's true..." Naruto sighed. "When I met the two tails before... it called me Naruto-kun. I didn't know why, but now that granny says that about the personality of the two tails. I agree with her."

"There is someone in our village with a similar personality." Kakashi said, knowing where Tsunade was going.

"Who...?" Sasuke questioned.

"Lilly." Both Kakashi and Tsunade said at the same time.

"No... I don't think it should be her..." Sasuke said. "I allowed myself to become a host. Naruto was made a host when he was nothing more than a baby, so he had no choice. I won't let this happen to her!" He growled, Isobu starting to take over, having seen how protective Sasuke was of Lilly.

"It is not your decision Sasuke." Tsunade told him, as Naruto placed his hand on Sasuke's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"She's my sister!" He growled. Isobu was close to taking over, and only Naruto realised this.

"Granny... Find someone else." Naruto said in a calming voice, before walking out with Sasuke.

"The Raikage won't allow it Tsunade." Kakashi said.

"Actually... Kakashi... He has. He knows of the Uchiha's well. And he would expect nothing less than one of the Uchiha's to have a same personality to Matatabi, as the beast is truly called. He has allowed the village of Konoha to have the two tailed beast host. The two tailed beast host has always been from Kumogakure, but he knows that the Uchiha's only come from Konoha, so he is allowing our village to have the two tailed host." She explained to the Jonin Sensei.

"He knows then that we'll protect it well?" Kakashi questioned.

"Yes." Was the only reply he got from Tsunade.

"I see. Shall I tell Itachi?" He wondered.

"No. I will make Sasuke see sense, and that it is the only option, and he will be the one to take her to Kumogakure, to be sealed with the two tails." She said, looking through her paper work.

"But Sasuke doesn't know the sealing jutsu!" He said, rather loudly.

"So, you shall teach it to him." She ordered, before continuing to look through her work. "You may go Kakashi." She said, not looking up at him.

"Very well..." Kakashi sighed, before leaving.

 

**********

 

Back at the training field, Itachi was still fighting with his team, as they tried to get bells from him. Jynx had already succeeded and was now trying to help the others. Clearly, this team had figured out that teamwork was a key to any battle, quicker than Kakashi's team.

"So they figured it out quickly." Itachi said quietly to himself, as he ducked a kick from his sister. "They are fast learners." He smiled, forgetting about Michael, as he created some clones, which pinned Itachi down, as well as the crow doppelganger, taking a bell from him.

"Got it." Michael grinned.

"Well done. Now..." Itachi chuckled, looking over at Lilly. "One to go. Maybe I should do this, just seeing as it would be more fair then." He grinned, activating his normal Sharingan.

"How is that fair?" Lilly questioned, knowing well the answer.

"You're the only one to get a bell, you also have the Sharingan and I know well you will get it from me, so I'm going to use my Sharingan this time." He said, running towards her with a kunai, dodging kicks from both Jynx and Michael, before back flipping away slightly. "You know the true meaning of this exercise then..."

"Teamwork." All three Genin simply said.

"Correct." Itachi chuckled, amazed that the three of them knew that. "Anyway..." He said, just as Lilly started to do hand signs, which he copied with his Sharingan.

"Fire style: Fireball Jutsu." Both them said at the same time, as the attacks clashed creating one bigger fireball. However, what Itachi didn't realise that it was just a decoy, as Jynx and Michael came up behind him, grabbing his arms. That wouldn't stop him however, Itachi used a doppelganger and appeared behind the both of them.

"Nice try." Itachi said.

"Thanks..." Lilly sighed, before running at him, kunai in hand. Itachi cleverly managed to dodge, but what he didn't see was that she went to sweep kick his legs, as he ducked the swing from her kunai.

"S**t..." Itachi cursed, as Lilly easily took the last bell.

"Got it." She giggled. Lilly hadn't even used her Sharingan during the training session at all, which impressed Itachi further.

"Well done all three of you." He said, getting up. "You've impressed me greatly."

"That's what we aim to do." Lilly giggled, as both Jynx and Michael grinned.

"Very well, tomorrow we will start proper missions, for now, the three of you can go home and rest." Itachi smiled, as Jynx and Michael nodded, leaving. Lilly stayed, mostly because she was wanting to walk home with her brother.

 

As Jynx and Michael left, Itachi turned towards Lilly and gave her a soft hug. He seemed rather pleased with her work today. She may have been the last one to get a bell, but she knew, as well as the other two had, that teamwork was what was more important within the exercise.

"I'm so proud sis." Itachi said, patting her head.

"Thanks big bro." Lilly giggled.

"Let's go home shall we?" He questioned, before starting to walk home, with her following behind.

 

***********

 

Tsunade had called Sasuke back to her office - once he had calmed down - to tell him that it was the only way to protect the lands. He finally understood, and gave in. However, he had insisted that he gets taught the sealing jutsu and goes with Lilly on the mission, sealing the beast in her. He wasn't going to trust anyone else with doing it. It was him, or nobody.

Tsunade sighed. "Very well Sasuke... That is how it shall go... Be prepared to go within a week to Kumogakure with Lilly, to seal the beast... Kakashi knows you will learn the sealing jutsu within that time. Mostly because you have the Sharingan."

"I hope I will." Sasuke said, looking down. "For her sake..." He sighed. He wasn't wanting to mess this up, especially since the person who was to become the host was to be his own little sister. He couldn't make a mess of this. He just couldn't.

 

***********

 

As Sasuke arrived home, dinner was already made. Ramen. However, the one who had made it wasn't Shiru or Cecilia, it had been Lilly. She had always observed Shiru and Cecilia when they made ramen, and decided to give it a try. Some people weren't so sure if it would be any good, but they were willing to give it a try. When they tasted it, they were surprised and gob-smacked. It was good. As good as Ichiraku's.

"Wow." Naruto blinked, amazed, before quickly finishing it. "That's great!" He grinned.

"Thanks." Lilly giggled, eating some.

"This is nice." Shiru smiled. Shiru had seemed a little poorly lately, but she seemed to be pretending to be fine as she was always usually was. She didn't like people worrying about her, neither did Lilly.

"Are you okay?" Cecilia whispered to Shiru, who just nodded. "Alright." Cecilia smiled softly.

"Bro..." Itachi said.

"Yes?" Sasuke questioned, looking up from his food, that he hadn't touched, to his older brother.

"Is everything alright?" He wondered. He didn't like seeing when Sasuke never ate anything, and just played with his food. It reminded him of when Sasuke was sick and not well, when he would play with his food, when he had been 6.

"I'm fine." Sasuke replied, with a soft smile, trying to stop his brother from worrying.

"Alright."

"He's not fine." A voice said. Isobu had taken over Sasuke. He was wanting to allow them to know why Sasuke wasn't eating.

"I can sense it too." Kurama said, mostly to Naruto.

"What's wrong with him?" Naruto questioned, not just Kurama, but Isobu as well.

"Matatabi has been released." Isobu said. Sasuke's eyes appeared to be green, as well as the Mangekyo Sharingan. That was how you could tell it wasn't Sasuke speaking, but Isobu.

"The two tailed beast..." Kurama told the other, taking over Naruto - which Naruto allowed him to do to explain to the others. "The Hokage is looking for a new host..."

"They recommend the girl here..." Isobu said, looking towards Lilly. "Sasuke isn't wanting it to happen." Luckily for everyone at the table, Lilly was humming quietly to herself, while doing the washing up, so she hadn't heard anything from the conversation that was going on.

"Naruto doesn't actually want it either." Kyuubi said, in his dark voice.

"What can we do?" Zack questioned.

"There's nothing we can do." Itachi said, with a sigh. "If the Hokage orders Lilly to become the host, then there is nothing we can do to prevent it. If we do, then it would be going against the village." He got up from his chair, walking over to put away the dishes that Lilly had already washed and dried.

"He's right." Both the tailed beasts said, before allowing their hosts back in control.

"Damnit Isobu..." Sasuke growled slightly.

"Thanks Kurama." Naruto smiled a little.

 

The rest of the night was strangely quiet. Naruto had went outside to train, while Sasuke was being more annoyed with Isobu for having told everyone what the Hokage was planning. Itachi had went with his brother to make sure he was alright. He worried about his brother, and his sister.

"Don't worry bro... The Hokage knows what she's doing..." Itachi said, giving Sasuke a hug.

"Why does it have to be Lilly though...?" Sasuke sighed. "Why sis?"

"I don't know." Itachi sighed. "But I know that it'll be the right thing to do. For all the lands."

"I guess..." Sasuke sighed, getting up. "I've to go on the mission with her." He told his brother.

"Not Kakashi?" Itachi questioned, as Sasuke just shook his head. "I see... Well you both better be careful." He smiled a little.

"We will." Sasuke said, heading inside up to Lilly's room. She was already asleep. She had done too much work training today with the team and Itachi. Sasuke walked into her room, pulling the covers over her, smiling. He liked when she was like this. It made him feel happy.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i just love the way you described when they did the attacks. That was awesome =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks. I really try my hardest to describe the attacks.
Tavionna

11 Years Ago

anytime =)
utopia !

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 9, 2012
Last Updated on February 14, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing