Quotes From Naruto

Quotes From Naruto

A Story by Rose

Anko Mitarashi - *to Naruto* Kids like you get their blood all over this forest.
- *to Amachi* So we meet again, weirdo.
- Time's a-wastin' people, let's go!
- Arriving!
- Just don't die!
 
Choji Akimichi - Chubbies rule!
- There is something even more inexcusable than making fun of me, or eating the last bite of an expensive meal... and that's making fun of my friends!
- I will not allow you to have the last bite!!
- This punch is heavier than life itself!
- It's no use I'm 100 times stronger now.
- I'm not fat, I'm pleasingly plump!
- *When Ino visits him in the hospital* Hehe. I'm also the type that gets girls...
 
Deidara - *Catchphrase* Art is an explosion!
- *Before killing the Suna guards* Look at those fools. They have no appreciation for art. You have to feel art. And true art... is an EXPLOSION!
- *To Sasori* Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion.
- *To Tobi, after he mocked how Deidara had lost his arms* Tobi, after three times, even a Buddha's face... One more word and there'll be no doubt about the cause of your death.
- *To Sasuke* You think you're so cool! An those eyes make me sick!! Always judging me... and my art!! You have no appreciation of the beauty of my work... and it makes me want to kill you!!
- *Last words to Sasuke* Now, cower in awe! Shout in despair! Because my art... is an EXPLOSION!
- *To Onoki after being resurrected* Shut up! I killed Sasuke Uchiha! And you're next, you art-hating sack of wrinkles!
 
Dosu Kinuta - We are even for the moment, but shall we meet again we will neither run 'nor hide.
- His eyes! He's not just looking at us, he's seeing through us!
- Fine then, Fatso. If you want this match to end quickly, I'll just win it quickly.
- What do you think is faster, your sane or my sound?
- You two understand that our target is just one thing right?
- Some look-out, you're half asleep. At least you don't have to keep watch anymore, what's the point after we've already found you?
 
Enma - It's over, Orochimaru. I'm going to snap you like a twig! It should have been done years ago!
- *About the Third Hokage* To follow the path of the Shinobi to the very end... Was something that only you would do...
 
Gaara - You're a disgrace to your village.
- People cannot win against their loneliness.
- Shut up... or I'll kill you.
- Bitter crimson tears flow from the lifeless eyes, and mingle with the endless sands... Bestowing ever greater power upon the demon god.
- You can make a rain of 1,000 needles. I will make it rain blood.
- As long as I have sand, I can do anything.
- If they look at me the wrong way, they're gonna die.
- By then, they realized I had... emotional problems.
- BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! MY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
- It's too bad I don't think of you as anything. If you get in my way... I'll kill you.
- Is that all you've got? let me feel it a little more... There isn't enough... blood!
- As long as there are people in this world to kill, I will not cease to exist.
- A battle... is a gamble... where one pits one's existence against another's... and you try to kill each other... and where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence.
- They looked at me the wrong way... so they're gonna die.
- Orochimaru has brainwashed you well... how pathetic.
- I was born a monster!!
- You have someone in you're life whom you honor and revere so much that every hurt on them is inflicted on you as well. And the closer they are to you, the greater the pain.
- Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness.
- Leave me alone, Temari. Go away. You're nothing but a nuisance *Smacks her into a faraway tree* I don't need you.
- Uchiha. I don't have friends as you have. But they're not what makes you strong. It's your purpose that does it. In that way we're alike. But mine is the stronger purpose for only by destroying you and all that you represent that I can prove that I exist. Only by killing you that I know what life is.
- Tell me what is your true purpose. Why do you seek power?
- To live I must kill and you are my prey!
- Repulsive aren't you?
- I took the life of the woman I was supposed to call mother in the process of being born... in order to become the world's strongest Shinobi... I become the incarnation of sand...
- I would fight only for myself and love only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no more a splendid world than this one.
- We have walked through the darkness of this world, that's why we are able to see even a sliver of light.
- I am Gaara of the Desert, wherever there's rock, wherever there's Earth, I can make more sand.
 
Gamabunta - *To Manda* I've always wanted a snakeskin wallet.
- I'm going to settle this score... you lackey!!
- *When asked why he appeared by Naruto* That's the same question I was going to ask that pervert!
 
Haku - Is there... somebody precious to you?
- I want to make his dreams come true...
- Oh, by the way... I'm a boy.
- I'm sorry, Zabuza-Sama, I have failed you.
- When you protect the ones important to you, your true strength will show.
- Once... I was precious. I belonged... to... my... parents.
- I'm sure that the boy I killed, who shared that skill, must also have grown up knowing the pain of which I speak. We are special. We are powerful. And we are feared.
- And I was forced to accept it. That was the most painful thing... Accepting that I was alone in the world. Superfluous. Unwanted. Shunned.
- That is when I realized that in all of the world no one needed me. I was alone.
- Can you understand? Not having a dream... not being needed by anyone... The pain of merely being alive.
- Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing... that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands... But don't you see? It's an empty existence... to go on living... alone and unloved... when defeat's already cost you your dream!
- I have thought two steps ahead of you.
- I am of no more use as his tool Please, kill me.
 
Hinata Hyuga - Oh... umm... When you cheered for me... I felt like I had become stronger... After the preliminareies ended, I started liking myself a little more... To other people it may not seem like I've changed much but... I... Felt like I was able to change... It was thanks to you Naruto-kun...
- In my eyes... You're a proud failure!
- When I look at you, I get an intense feeling in my heart... because you're not perfect... Because you fail... you have the strength to get back up... Because I believe that's where true strength is... I... I think you are an incredibly strong person, Naruto-kun.
- Good luck, Naruto-kun.
- I have to do my best! In front of the person I admire most, who's finally seeing the real me!
- I Won't let you lay another finger on Naruto!
- I'm just being selfish... I'm here on my own free will... I used to always cry and give up... I nearly went the wrong way... But you... You showed me the right way... I was always chasing you... Wanting to overtake you... I just wanted to walk with you... I wanted to be with you... You changed me! Your smile saved me! So I'm not afraid to die protecting you!!! Because I-- Love You...
 
Ino Yamanaka - There's no meaning to flower unless it blooms.
- I believe you have the potential to bloom into something even more beautiful than the cosmos.
- Oh, I'm sorry. Her head's so empty, so I mistook her for a vase and put flowers in her. You might want to spit that out quick, though. These can be quite poisonous.
- What?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!
- Sakura, you've blossomed into a beautiful flower...
- Yeah!!!! GO SHIKAMARU!!!!!!!
- Billboard brow!!!
- I'll never lost to you, Sakura.
 
Iruka Umino - When a person dies, he disappears, along with his past, current lifestyle, and his future. Many people die in missions and wars. They die easily and in surprisingly simple ways. Hayate was one of them. Those who die have goals and dreams. But everyone has something as important as those. Parents, siblings, friends, lovers... people who are important to you. They trust and help each other. The bond between the people important to you ever since birth adn the string that binds them becomes thicker and stronger as time goes by... It's beyond reason. Those bound to you by that string will do that because it is important.
- It seems like the small leaves in the Village of Konoha have inherited that "Will of Fire" you spoked of, Third. The ifre on the leaves will eventually burn greater and stronger... It will flash its light and protect this village.
- I hate the fox, but the boy - I don't hate the boy.
- *As a child* Why should I be sad?! My parents died protecting the village from the monster fox; they're heroes, and I'm the son of those heroes! If I cry, it's because I'm happy! I'm not even sad that they went and left me all alone...
- *When Naruto transforms into a woman in front of the whole class* CUT THE STUPID TRICKS! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!
- *As Iruka protected Naruto from Mizuki* I was so hard on you, yelling, scolding... It mush have hurt.
- He is a citizen of Konohagakure... Uzumaki Naruto.
- *About Naruto* Well that's typial. Not happy unless he's giving people a heart attack.
 
Itachi Uchiha - Foolish little brother. If you wish to kill me one day in hate and revenge... Surviving in such an unsightly manner as this... By all means, flee; Cling to your wretched life. Then one day, when you posses the same eyes... Come back and face me.
- You're still too weak. You don't have enough hate, and you know something...? *leans in to whisper in Sasuke's ear* You never will.
- Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness.
- *To Sasuke* Go away. You don't interest me at the moment.
- We are unique siblings. I am the barrier you must overcome, so you and I will continue to exist together.
- This is what happens when you are skilled. Power causes you to become isolated and arrogant.
- I've had enough... There's no hope left for this worthless clan.
- *To the police, after beating them for accusing him of Shisui's murder* Like I told you before: Appearances and preconceptions aren't going to tell you anything. For instance, you've made the mistake of assuming I'm a patient man. The clan, the clan... You overestimate your own abilities with no ides of the depth of my own. And look at you now... Groveling in the dirt.
- Obssessed with the clan, obssessed with the organization, obssessed with our lineage... A worthless compulsion that enslaves us and limits our capabilities... Leading us to fear what you don't understand.
- The people of this clan are all the same; You focus on the trivial and lose sight of what's most important. Change is impossible in this fog of ignnorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all we know?
- How long can you, a person that does not posses the bloodline limit, deal with this?
- *To Sasuke* Being the best isn't all it's cracked up to be. When you have power, you become arrogant and isolated from the world, no matter how coveted and sought after you are in the beginning. Even if you were to hate me... Isn't that what older brothers are for?
- *Pokes Sasuke's forehead* Forgive me, Sasuke. Maybe next time.
- Like me, you may be one of the few who can use Mangekyou Sharingan. But there is a catch... You must take the life of your best friend. You must kill him... Just as I did.
- Now I see it... People hate and fear what they don't understand. Pathetic.
- It is foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know!!
- *To Sasuke* Everyone lives bound by their own knowledge and awareness. They define that as reality. But knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives in their own subjective interpretation, don't you think?
- *Last words to Sasuke, pokes his forehead* Forgive me, Sasuke. There won't be another time.
 
Jiraiya - All you need to be a Shinobi is the guts to never give up!
- Oh, I'm not a little pervert! ...I'm a big one!
- You have no talent at all. Just die!
- Flat-chested Tsunade!
- They found out I was peeking! Now my research is ruined!
- Jiraiya's here!
- Oh, ladies! Can you show me the way to town?
- I like them ripe and luscious with curves like that, see? And big, but not too big, know what I mean? If you bring me something like that, I will train you 'till the cows come home! *After Naruto bring shim a watermelon instead of a woman* THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, YOU MORON!!
- The Toad Mountain Sage never lies!
- Stop calling me Ero-Sennin.
- You two don't know me at all, do you? Should've done your homework. Jiraiya the Toad Sage falls victim to no woman's charm! Rare beauties drop for me like blossoms in a storm! It isn't in my nature to be duped by the wiles of women. When you've reached the stature I have, the ladies kneel and worship at your awesomeness!!
- *Preparing to put Naruto's life in danger during his training* Forgive me, Fourth.
- *Talking to Naruto* The only similarities between you and the Fourth Hokage are you pig-headedness and your spiky blonde hair!
- The most important ninja talent... is not the number of techniques one acquires. The most important thing... is a spirit that never gives up!
- *Advising Naruto to forget about Sasuke* It's not only jutsus' and power. As Shinobi, we must be able to make sure we have proper judgment and make good decisions. If you want to live as a Shinobi, you must be wise. If you're a fool... then it will be a world full of pain. That's reality.
- If you go after Sasuke... you will return with nothing, if you return at all. But a fool as great as you are may be able to make this work. When you leave the hospital, get ready, you big fool.
- A person who feels nothing at the death of those close to him is not different than a butcher.
- I don't need that Uchiha kid... Because there's no fun in teaching a prodigy that was born perfect.
- *Talking to Naruto about Sasuke* A place where someone still thinks of you; that's a place you can call home.
 
Jirobo - Tayuya, a girl shouldn't talk that way.
- You know, when there are five people in a group, there will be at least one that is useless. That kind of guy will always be the fool. When the unexpected happens, he will be used and discarded.
- What impressive chakra! But it's still not the main dish!
- It must be tough on the underlings to have suck a stupid leader.
- I don't know which is more pathetic; the fool, or those who follow him.
 
Kabuto Yakushi - Mm, she's strong and scary. I bet she's single.
- The more you want something, the harder it is to wait for it.
- *About the inefficacy of his attack against Tsunade* Did it not penetrate deep enough because of her fat breasts?
 
Kakashi Hatake - Hmmm... how do I put this? My first impression of this group... you're a bunch of idiots! *English dub; TV broadcast version*
- Hmmm... how do I put this? My first impression of you is... I hate you. *Same quote as above, but literally translated from Japanese to English*
- Hidden Leaf Ancient Tailjutsu Spreme Technique... 1,000 Years of Death!!!
- Leaf Village Secret-Finger Jutsu... 1,000 Years of Death!!!
- In the Ninja World, those who break the rules are scum, that's true... but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum!
- Naruto, it was really cool how you removed the poison and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die. Good idea to stop the bleeding now... seriously.
- A ninja must see underneath the underneath.
- I will show you my own move.
- *Thinking* If I'm still sane by the time I finish their training it'll be a miracle!
- Hey guys, sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.
- Sorry I'm late guys, a black cat crossed my path so I had to go the long way.
- Sorry I'm late. You wouldn't believe the traffic.
- Oh... me? My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... hmm... never really thought about that... as for my hobbies... well, I have a lot of hobbies.
- I'm telling you this because you don't get it, and you think you get it, which isn't the same as actually getting it. Get it?
- *Regarding Sasuke* They say that the nail that sticks up is the one that gets hammered down.
- Don't look away... When you live like a Shinobi, this is how it ends.
- I've lived longer than you. And times have been bad. I know the pain of loss. You and I haven't really been fortunate. It's true. But it could be worse. For me and for you, too... We've found good friends, haven't we? Because of your losses, you should understand.
- *Whenever Might Guy rambles, especially if it's about Lee* ... I'm sorry, did you say something?
- I don't know what this boy means to you, Gai, but I shouldn't have to tell you that we never bring our personal feelings into play. I didn't think you were capable of it.
- Gai... what I said earlier... I was out of line. I was being a self-righteous fool. I realize now that if I'd been in your shoes, I probably couldn't have stopped him, either.
- YOU!... pass!
- *When his students treat him to the ramen to get him to remove his mask* Maybe it'll snow... No! Or are you guys hiding something?
- You can't kill the client, Naruto. It doesn't work that way.
- I never let my comrades die.
- *When he sees an advertisement for "Make Out Paradise; The Movie"* My favorite book... is going to be a movie? I'd better buy my tickets in advance!
- *In Kakashi Gaiden* Whether you hate me or not, I'm the leader. If the team is scattered, there's only one leader. Therefore, you must follow the instructions of the commander. Obito, you have't got any strength. Because of that, I'm the leader.
- To abandon your duty is not courageous. Below the courageous, there is nothing. Those are the previous Hokage's words.
- *Talking to Inari about Naruto* He's always trying his best to get people to acknowledge him... For that dream, he'd risk his life at anytime... He's probably sick and tired of crying, He knows what it really means to be strong. Just like your father.
- *After pinning Sasuke to a tree* Sorry, I knew you wouldn't want to sit still for a lecture, so, I figured I'd have to pin you down.
 
Kankuro - But I want to play around before some noisy people come!
- You tick me off. I hate short people anyway. And you're younger than me. It makes me want to break you.
- Bring 'em on!
- You're making this too easy.
- He wanted me to attack. So he can get his creepy crawlies into the Crow's body. Now they are going after my chakra puppet strings.
- *Thinking* What a sucker. He doesn't know I can re-establish control over my puppet with a blink of an eye. It's what makes me an expert puppet master. And so what is the Crow's body is out of commission? I don't need his body. Every part of him is a lethal weapon. *To Shino* Looks like you underetimates me, bug boy. For the last time! There's enough poison on that to drop an elephant, so you're dead!
- A fair warning... we ninja of the Sand aren't as easygoing as those of the Leaf. But getting close to Kuroari so carelessly... isn't good!
- I can't retreat after he's underestimated me!
 - *Thinking after Naruto says he doesn't like him* This kid... is toast!
- Let me show you my puppets performance.
 
Kiba Kaguya (Inuzuka) - Akamaru's gonna fight too!
- Yeah, I got Naruto! This one's an easy win!
- I must be a pretty pathetic owner for you to have bitten me, Akamaru...
- Hinata, untie the ropes before you faint.
- *To Naruto* Hokage?! You can't even beat me! Who'd respect a Hokage like you?! Tell you what though... I'll become Hokage in your place!!
- I'm always ready for action! Yahoo!
- *After learning that he and Ukon might be sharing his body* I see... In that case... *Stabs himself**Struggles* What if I do this?!
- *After Hinata faints* Okaay. Here's an idea. How 'bout you cut our ropes first, then you can faint all you want.
- A wall's a wall and there's no wall I can't punch a hole through!
- It's not bad enough they buried us alive in the oversized dung heap, but now they're stealing our chakra. You gotta give thesse guys credit for thoroughness!
- I called you an idiot, idiot!
- I have no idea what's going on but I'm always up for getting wild!
- Time for you to die
- Akamaru, what's wrong boy? Have you forgotten my scent? We've always been together haven't we? We grew up together. Akamaru please, somewhere in therem there has to be a part of you that remembers. Show me that you can remember. AKAMARU! Forgive me. Can you? I know that I've brought you nothing but pain and suffering. I broke my word. I swore I'd always protect you. Akamaru I'm sorry. Sorry I wasn't a better master. I'm here. Here for you. Forever.
- If we miss, we'll have died for nothing.
 
Kidomaru - I will study your ability thoroughly and find your weak points.
- I was told that if I get seriously hurt, it would damage my nervous system and I would not be able to mold my chakra. That was very close.
- Once my Kumo Nenkin (Golden Spider Spines) is exposed to air, it transforms into a metal alloy. Also, it doesn't allow chakra to pass through it.
- What's going on here!? How did he... (sees the hole in Neji's shoulder) What gives? How could I have missed it by 15 centimeters?
- Game over.
- The weakest one in the game always goes down first.
 
Kimimaro Kaguya - If Tayuya comes back, I'll kill her.
- Is there really a god? If there is one, why does he keep me confined in here?
- *To the Sound Ninja Four* Which do you prefer? To die, or to obey?
- Let's see, how should I kill you?
- You've only seen one of my dances.
- I see... since I am no longer going to be Lord Orochimaru's vessel, my duty is to protect the vessel.
- I will see the truth of this world... LORD OROCHIMARU WILL SHOW ME!!!
- I am not his pawn...! He is the one, the only one who ever gave my life meaning!! But how could the likes of you EVER UNDERSTAND THAT?!?
- Gaara...
- I've been wondering... There must be a purpose for people being born into this world. Why are we here? What does it mean? I've been thinking about a lot lately. I realized that finding our purpose IS the meaning. That's why we're here. And the only ones who are truly free.
- I don't hate the darkness. It was IN the darkness... That Iwas raised.
- *After Naruto does his Shadow Clone Jutsu* Oh, there sure is a lot of garbage scattered around here. But,trash is just trash after all. It simply needs to be cleaned up.
- Against the power of will I posses... The capability of my body is nothing.
 
Kisame Hoshigaki - Konoha's Uchiha clan and the Mist's Seven Shinoboi-gatana seem petty before his name.
- I'll enjoy shaving you to death.
- Hmm... Itachi... it would be annoying if he moved around a lot. Perhaps we should cut off a leg or two?
- Hmhmhmhm, I think I will play with you a bit before killing you!
- *Talking about Asuma to Itachi* He bothers me. Shall I kill him?
- *After learning Guy Sensei's name; Might Guy* Yeah, mighty stupid looking guy!
- *Last thoughts, reflecting over his and Itachi's first conversation* Itachi-san... It seems I'm not that terrible after all...
 
Manda - I wantedf to kill and eat you all, but I can't with my mouth shut like this... The next time we meet, be ready to face the consequences!
- I'd eat you both right now, but I won't be swallowing solid food for weeks thanks to this hole in my mouth. If we ever meet again, well youb etter hope we don't *English dub*
- Orochimaru, I expect 100 sacrifices for this.
 
Might Guy - All your hard work will prove worthless... unlkess you believe in yourself!
- Oh! That was so hip of you, Kakashi!
- Lee, if you die, I'll die with you.
- You guys are in the springtime of your youth!
- I see your team didn't do too bad, Kakashi. They must have gotten real lucky. Of course with my team still around, your team is dommed to failure. After all, what matters on the next test is ability, and we've got you outclassed. Well, I guess that part of growing up is learning to deal with heartbreak, huh, Kakashi?
- Grr... Alright, Kakashi, you win this round. Boy, that drives me nuts when he acts so cool! There's no way I'm gonna let you get the best of me!
 -now run, run into the sunset and suffer. But don't mess up your hair!
- You put in so much effort, the operation will definitely succeed. For sure, the way to success will open. Just in case... no, suppose the worst happened... we will die together. Since I met you, my purpose has been to make sure that you become a great ninja. That's a promise.
- Who wants to have an intense "man battle?"
- Not just fast, but powerful too.
- *To Lee when he begins to doubt whether he can succeed with hard work alone* All your hard work will prove worthless unless you believe in yourself!
- OOOHH!! You make me so mad, Kakashi! OOH! Why do you always have to act so cool?!!
- People who are born as prodigies aren't happy. But those who believe in themselves to the end, and work hard with a fiery spirit, are.
- DYNAMIC ENTRY!
 
Naruto Uzumaki - I never give up... I never go back on my word... that's my way of the ninja!
- My dream is to become the greatest Hokage, that way the whole village will stop disrespecting me and treating my like I'm somebody, somebody important.
- Sakura-chan, you sure do love Sasuke, don't you?
- I'm Naruto Uzumaki! What I like is ramen, especially the kind at Ichiraku Ramen shop. What I dislike is the three minute wait after you pour in the boiling water. My hobbies are eating ramen. Any my dream... is to be the next Hokage!

- Dattebayo! *Note: this nonsensical phrase is attached to sentences for emphasis; it is a complication of the verd endings "da" "-tte ba" and "yo", but there's no real translation of the word. The English dub replaces it with "Believe it!"*

- If you lay a finger on my sensei... I'll kill you!

- Bring it on, you jerk!Anything you throw at me I'll give it back a thousand fold!

- My name is Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm going to defeat every one of you believe it!

- When I'm with Iruka-sensei, I think if that's what having a father is like... When I'm with you, I think if that's what having a brother is like.

- Sakura-chan looks so sad lately.

- Sasuke, I always knew you were alone. In the beginning I was glad because I thought you were like me - I wanted to talk to you! But you... didn't speak. You always had everyone watching you. You could do everything and we were too different. So I decided that you would become my rival. I didn't want to lose because I was called a loser all the time. Even when we became Team 7, I still thought  this way. I always tried to lie but... but the truth is... I always wanted to be like you. I aspired to be like you. Because of that... I was glad that you wanted to fight me.

- The pain of being lonely... is out of this world, isn't it?

- *To Sasuke at Final Valley* Sever it just like that, huh!? Then why do you even bother wearing that headband anymore?

- Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke! Wht does he have that I don't have?!

- The only weird thing here is your haircut!!!

- I will bring Sasuke back for sure. This is a promise of a lifetime!

- Sasuke won't give into someone like that! He's strong enough as it is, I promise!

- After all that talk about destiny, you don't really believe in it, do you?

- So shut up about "destiny"and... how people can't change! 'Cause... unlike me... you're not a "failure".

- *To Neji* When I become Hokage, I'll change the Hyuga clan!

- Lay a finger on my sensei, and you die!

- *Copying Sasuke's words* Are you okay... scaredy-cat?

- *To Sasuke* I won't let Orochimaru have you! I will stop you even if I have to break every bone in your body!

- *To Kabuto before using the Rasengan* Until I reach my dream, I refuse to die.

- Nothing wrong with crying when you're happy.

- DAMN IT!!

- It's not the face that makes someone a monster. It's the choices they make with their life!

- *While looking for  fake-Naruto* Where you hiding, you big fake fraidy-cat?! Show that handsome face already!

- I'm going to prove that in this world... Heroes do exist!

- Real strength is not what you have when fighting for only yourself. When you have something special that you want to protect, only then can you become truly strong!

- *After finding out Haku's a boy* HUH?! NO WAY!! HE'S PRETTIER THAN SAKURA-CHAN!!!!!!

- *Fighting with Idate* Yeah? Well the Hokage wouold do all that and more and he'd do it two times a day!

- *Talking to GAi Sensei* Huh? Oh Bushier Brow, it's you!

- *To Sasuke, in Shippuuden* How can someone who can't even save his friends become Hokage...? Isn't is so, Sasuke?

- *To Tsunade* Because unlike you, I want that title one day. To be Hokage... is my dream/

- I'm going to make everyone recognize my existence.

- *To Jeklynaruto* If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be...!

- *To Nine-Tails* Because if I ever second guess myself... that'll be the day when it's all over!

 

Neji Hyuga - So you're not going to withdraw? Then don't blame me for what happens to you.

- So this is the full extent of the main branch's strength?

- Hinata... this is the unalterable difference in strength... the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeablke reality. From the moment you said you wouldn't run, your defeat was inevitable. The only possible outcome was your present despair... Withdraw!

- I can see with these eyes... It's taking all your strength just to stand! You were burdened from birth with the destiny of the Hyuga clan's main branch... You've hated and punished yourself for your own weakness and frailty... but you can't fight your nature... or change your fate. But you need not suffer anymore. Be at peace!

- *After being stopped from attacking Hinata* Why are you and the other Jounin getting involved? The head family gets special treatment, huh?

- Hey... you! Loser! I have two pieces of advice for you. First of all, if you intend to call yourself a shinboi, stop that stupid cheering of yours - it's disgracful. And second... Once a failure, always a failure! You can't change that!

- Naruto, sometimes, your eyes are even better than mine.

- He will be saved. It's because, Naruto, you saved me from the darkness.

- You are the strongest enemy I've ever met... but I have a reason why I cannot lose. The strongest opponent I ever met said this to me: "Unlike me, you're not a failure." I have always been called a genius; and I cannot lose, for the sake of those who believe I am a genius!

- Fear. That is what we live with. And we live with it everyday. Only in death are we free of it.

- Father, I can't be sure if a person's destiny is like a cloud floating on a fixed current that it can't escape... Or if people are able to ride on whatever breeze they choose. I don't know. I don't completely understand it yet. And maybe the destination is the same, no matter what you choose. Just when you choose one course, along comes someone who's picked a different path, one that's devoted to living life to its fullest. There's real strength to be foun in that love of life, I finally understand that because of this battle. Now father, I have only one goal; To become stronger so I won't lose to anyone again.

- *Looks out the window* Father, I wish you could see these birds flying. They're finding their freedom too.

- The only destiny that every person shares... is death.

- I cannot lose. Even if my enemy is far stronger. Even if my body should fail me. I cannot lose. There is a reason. I cannot lose!

- Everyone, I leave the rest up to you...

- A loser is a loser.

 

Obito Uchiha - I wasn't crying! There was dust in my eyes.
- You see, while coming here, I ended up having to help an old lady who had too much luggage crossing the street.
- I am Obito Uchiha of the Uchiha Clan! And one day I'm going to surpass you... once I awaken my Sharingan!
- *Asked if he knows what happens to rule=breakers* I do, and that's why the White Fang was a true hero.
- Sure, in a ninja's world, those who break the rules are considered scum... but those who adandon their comraders are worse than scum! If I'm scum, the rules are no good to me! And if breaking them makes me the wrong kind of Shinobi... I'll crush that idea of Shinobi!
- I', the only one who didn't get you something for becoming a Jonin, Kakashi. I was... wondering what to give you... and I just had a thought. Don't worry, it's not some useless, extra baggage. I'm giving you.. this SHaringan of mine. WHatever the Village may say... you are... a great Jonin. That's how I feel... so please accept it.
- I'm about to die. But... I'll become your eye and... see the future... for you.
- Kakashi... take care of Rin...
- *Before he dies* Just when Kakashi and I were... finally getting along... I couldn't tell Rin I loved her. I wish... I could've spent more time... with everyone...
 
Orochimaru - There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.
- This child seems quite exceptional... unlike you. His bloodline is that of the Uchiha clan, and his face and his body are very beautiful. He could be the perfect vessel to succeed me.
- Well, I sort of have a goal, and if I were to state it in words, I like to see moving things. They're boring when they don't move. A windmill that is not moving can be nice from time to time, but most of the time, it's not even worth looking at. Now, I want to move the windmill with the wind called the Destruction of Konoha...
- All things with a form will eventually perish.
- I have eternal youth. I live forever.
- The body ages, but the mind is immortal.
- *To Sarutobi* What nonsense! In the grand scheme of time, you're nothing more than a trivial footnote in the brief history of a cluster of hust called the "Leaf Village"! In time, the Hokage Stone Faces will crumble and be worn down to nothing...
- There is a limit to stupidity!
- The title of Hokage is a piece of crap. Only an idiot becomes one.
- How tranquil... or rather... how naively peaceful this nation has become... while all other countries are busy with military expansion races...
- I want to master all techniques to understand the truth of this world.
- Aging is pointless. That's how I feel when I look at you.
- The petty mock bettles end here. Starting now, history is made!
- Darkness... When everything that you know and love... is taken from you so harshly... all you can think about is anger, hatred, and even revenge... and no one can save you.
- You know how the gaqme of chess is played... pieces must be sacrificed!
- *To Tsunade* I've always wondered what it would be like to strangle that pretty little neck of yours!
- *To Tsunade* You know... you were the only one I would have spared.
- The best cure is always the hardest one to find. Right?
- It's humand nature that people won't realize the true value of something unless they lose it.
- I can sense your fear and desperation... it's only narutal... the prey must never let down its guard, not even for a moment... in the presence of its preditor.
 
Rock Lee - 
Sakon/Ukon - 
Sakura Haruno - 
Sasuke Uchiha - 
Shikamaru Nara - 
Shino Aburame - 
Tayuya - 
Temari - 
Tenten - 
Third Hokage - 
Tsunade - 
Zabuza Momochi - 
Other - 

Naruto Quotes & Naruto Shippuden Quotes

Uzumaki Naruto
"Dattebayo!" (Original Japanese version)

"Believe It!" (English dub)

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"

"To become Hokage is my dream!"

*When talking to Sai about saving Sasuke from Orochimaru*
"I don't care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"

"The pain of being alone...is not an easy one to bear..why is it...that I can understand your pain? But...I already have many people who are important to me now...and I can't let you hurt any of them...even if I have to kill you!"

"Hey, you stupid fox! You're in my body and you owe me rent! So for payment, I'll take your chakra! You got that?!"

Uchiha Sasuke
"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone."

"I understand now. Even if I must take the devil's fruit, I must gain power. I am an avenger."

*Talking to Naruto*
"Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that?!"

"If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would be childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste...a little of my hatred."

Uchiha Itachi
"You aren't even worth killing, foolish little brother."

"If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"

Pain / Nagato
"You think you're the only ones who matter. You think you can put off death. But that peace made you foolish and thoughtless. If you kill someone, someone else will kill you… this hatred binds us together."

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

"I want you to feel pain, to think about pain, to accept pain, to know pain."

Hatake Kakashi
"Naruto, it's nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you'll bleed to death if you lose any more... seriously."

"A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced."

"Hello students, today I got lost on the road of life."

"The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."

"I won't allow my comrades to die. I'll protect you with my life. Trust me."

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

Haruno Sakura
*Talking to Sasuke*
"On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you're gone... To me... It will be the same as being alone."

"Shannaro!"

"All I've been doing is watching you two from behind... now, get a good look at my back!"

Rock Lee
A genius, huh? What does that mean? 'Genius'? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji ... but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way!"

Orochimaru
"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you."

Uchiha Madara
When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.

Gaara of the Desert
"A young Gaara attempts to slash his wrist "It's no use; the sand gets in the way."
"I fight for my sake only and live to love no one but myself."

"A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive..."

Tenten
"The weaker you are the louder you bark."

"What I'm saying is, in the end, everyone is alone, right?"

Yamanaka Ino
"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms."

"SHIKAMARU! Beat her up with a 16 HIT COMBO!"

"WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!"

Uchiha Obito
"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."


http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Naruto

© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
These quotes, I don't take credit for them, all credit goes to the Anime/Manga of Naruto and writers, creators, etc. of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

One of the Jiraya's quote, " The true measure of man is not how he lives, but how he dies". is one of my favorite of all times. :) amazing and interesting

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thank you.
Akhand Pratap Singh

11 Years Ago

welcome :)
mine to 'Believe it' if definitely my fav quote !

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Many Many Many quotes indeed ! 'Believe it' would be one of my favourite

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The one creator of Naruto and its characters would be Masashi Kishimoto

Many interesting quotes indeed

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zeph

11 Years Ago

No Shikamaru quotes? :c
Rose

11 Years Ago

I'll write them up soon
Zeph

11 Years Ago

yay
Wow, there are lots of quotes in there that are interesting. =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Yeah there are, that was why I thought to put them up.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

555 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on March 7, 2013

Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Losing You Losing You

A Poem by Rose