Sasuke's Apology

Sasuke's Apology

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 44 - Sasuke's Apology

 

Sasuke looked up and seen that it wasn't just Kakashi who was with him anymore, but his brother and sister. The same sister who he had shouted at for having failed to realise that during their training he had been a clone nearly the entire time. He felt bad about that, and wasn't even able to look her in the eye.

"Sasuke." Itachi said, looking at him. "You know that even if you have the Sharingan, and know things about what it can do, you don't necessarily know everything about it."

"I know..." Sasuke muttered, not making eye contact. He was ashamed of having shouted at their sister, who was now his student.

"Sasuke, is there something you wish to say?" Kakashi questioned, untying him from the tree, knowing that he should apologise, or risk having her hate him.

"I'm sorry Lilly." Sasuke said, getting up. "I shouldn't have shouted."

"It's okay big bro." Lilly smiled softly, before giving him a hug. She couldn't hate him for something, even something she, herself, felt that she should've realised.

 

Kakashi was watching from the side, listening in to what they were saying, and smiled from behind his mask, when Sasuke apologised, before leaving, he had other things to do as well. Sasuke felt bad for what he had done, and had suggested that he buys ramen for the two of them, as further apology. Lilly and Itachi weren't going to turn down ramen, even though they had already accepted Sasuke's apology.

"Ichiraku's ramen?" Sasuke questioned.

"Sure." Lilly giggled.

"Why not?" Itachi chuckled a little, before heading off towards Ichiraku's. However, before they even got going, they were stopped by a few sound ninja's - ninja that belonged to a village Orochimaru had created.

"Not so fast." One of the sound ninja's smirked.

"What do you want?" Sasuke growled, getting in front of both his brother and sister. Did he know them from somewhere?

"Ah, Sasuke. It's been a while." The second of the sound ninja's chuckled. "I'm surprised you managed to escape the clutches of Lord Orochimaru."

"He was weak, and my brother was stronger than him." Sasuke growled, activating his Sharingan.

"We just came here for a little chat." The first sound ninja said, sounding like they were just here to negotiate.

"Who are you?" Itachi growled, getting rather annoyed with the two sound ninja's.

"Kidomaru, Sakon." The first one introduced both of them.

"And Ukon." The sound ninja called Sakon said.

"Of course." Kidomaru chuckled. "Anyway, Lord Kabuto wishes to see the young Uchiha girl." He said, looking over towards Lilly.

"NO WAY!" Sasuke growled. Having had experience dealing with Orochimaru and Kabuto by himself, when he had left the village a while back, before having 'killed' Itachi, he knew they couldn't be trusted. He knew he had been stupid to follow the teachings of them, even though they had made him stronger, and enough of a match for his older brother.

"That's not going to happen." Itachi said, in a calming voice, gently pushing his sister behind him. This was going to be interesting.

"Big bro..." Lilly said, in such a quiet voice, that neither of them heard her. She wouldn't speak in such a quiet voice, unless she knew herself that whatever was going on wasn't good, and that someone was going to get hurt. Not to mention, whenever she spoke in such a quiet voice, it was also because she was slightly scared.

 

*********

 

The five of them stood there in silence. Was a fight going to break out, or where the two sound ninja's going to peacefully leave? Not likely.

"We'll take her with force if we have to!" The sound ninja called Kidomaru growled.

"That won't happen." Itachi said, activating his Mangekyo Sharingan, trapping the two of sound ninja's in a powerful genjutsu. "Tsukuyomi." Sasuke and Lilly both looked at their older brother. "Get out of here. Both of you." He said, in his usual calming voice.

"Right." Both of them said, before heading off back home.

 

As soon as his brother and sister were gone, he stopped the genjutsu and vanished, going to catch up with them. They had both successfully managed to get back home, and not to their own home. No. They had went to the first home Lilly had been in after the incident. Naruto's home.

"What happened?" Naruto questioned, knowing that something bad must've happened for the three of them to come to his home, instead of their own.

"Sound ninja's." Itachi told the nine-tails jinchuuriki.

"Again?" Naruto blinked. "Last time they were after Sasuke. Who they after now?" He questioned, and both Sasuke and Itachi just looked at their sister, who was sitting down on the couch, shaking slightly. She was clearly scared, and this wasn't like her.

"Lilly..." Itachi said, answering Naruto's question, as well as having a questioning tone towards her.

"Yes?" She said, looking up towards the three of them, just as Cecilia walked in.

"We won't let anyone get you. Especially not Orochimaru. Not Kabuto." Itachi said, going over and hugging her softly, with Sasuke leaning against the wall watching. What was he thinking? Did he still believe what Orochimaru had done was a good thing for him? Was he considering going to Kabuto and killing him, to bring back Orochimaru? Would he betray his family? Surely he wouldn't.

 

The evening seemed to come in slowly this day. Lilly had stopped feeling scared and had asked Cecilia to let her spar with her. Cecilia wasn't really wanting too, but at the same time she was. She was wanting to see how much the young Uchiha kunoichi had gotten stronger.

"You've greatly improved Lilly." Cecilia smiled, after having beaten Lilly, but it didn't surprise Cecilia, or anyone, that Lilly was beaten. She still had a lot to learn, even though she was already a Genin ninja.

"Thanks." Lilly smiled, as her eyes faded back to her normal colour, as she stopped her Sharingan.

"That Sharingan is coming along well." Itachi said, walking over to the both of them, with Sasuke following behind, rubbing his own neck.

"Maybe I was wrong..." Sasuke muttered. "Even though you didn't figure out that I was a clone, you still know how to use the Sharingan well sis." He said, smiling a little. "Tomorrow I think I'll get the three of you to have a battle and see which one of the three of you are stronger. It's just going to be a friendly battle, then how about the next time we start going on missions?" He chuckled, as Itachi ruffled his hair, knowing that what his little brother had just said, was a good thing for the team, as well as their sister.

"Alright." Lilly giggled, as Sasuke's hair looked funny, thanks to Itachi having messed it up. Sasuke complained slightly at Itachi under his breath, as he fixed his hair back into place. Just as he finished, some of the ninja that were in his year walked over, and looked at him.

"What do you want?" He questioned them.

"Nothing." The girls who had come over said, as the boys just looked down.

"Then leave." Sasuke sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Alright..." Ino said, walking off with the rest of them following her, the only one who stayed behind was Sakura.

"What do you want?" Sasuke groaned in annoyance and looked at her.

"Sasuke-kun..." Sakura said quietly, hiding a blush that was clearly wanting to show. Out of all the girls - besides Hinata - Sakura was the one who had the biggest crush on Sasuke.

"What?" He sighed, getting rather annoyed and even his big brother and little sister knew that.

"Well umm..." Sakura looked down going quiet.

"If you've nothing to say we'll leave." Sasuke said, putting his hands into his pockets, walking off.

"Try again next time." Itachi said to Sakura, before heading off.

"Yeah." Lilly smiled, following after her older brothers, leaving Sakura on her own.

 

*************

 

As the next morning arose, Lilly, Sasuke and Itachi headed back to their own home, after having spent the night at Naruto's just to ensure that nobody would come after them. They weren't wanting those two sound ninja's to find them, and take Lilly from them, taking her to Kabuto and possibly giving her the cursed mark.

"You okay Lilly?" Itachi questioned, noticing the quietness of their sister.

"I'm fine." Quietly, she replied to him.

"Is something bothering you?" Sasuke questioned, knowing that something must be, seeing as she wouldn't get this quiet.

"No."

"Sis, don't lie." Sasuke sighed, knowing that she had a habit of hiding her true feelings, as well as what she was thinking, and that now was one of those times.

"It's nothing."

"Sis."

"Fine." Lilly sighed, finally giving up arguing with him, knowing that she wasn't going to get help from her big brother Itachi, to stop him pestering her about it.

"What's wrong?" Itachi questioned, as they walked inside their home.

"Why does Kabuto want me? What would he gain from me?" She sighed, as she sat down on the couch in the living room.

"We don't know for sure, but whatever it is, he won't get it." Itachi reassured her, patting her head. Sasuke was being strangely quiet, as he had a great idea why Kabuto wanted Lilly and what he wanted her for. However, he wasn't wanting to scare her anymore than she already had been. He would just wait until they came for her, but first, he needed to know the entire truth behind his brother's actions, and from people who were dead. He needed to find the truth from the people who had created the Village of Konoha and had run the village until their deaths. He needed to talk, and bring back, the former Hokage's.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

first time reading this -as i know nothing of Naruto fan fiction, but still good read so far

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Thanks :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

483 Views
1 Review
Added on February 18, 2013
Last Updated on March 21, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing