The Four Hokage's Alive?

The Four Hokage's Alive?

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 45 - The Four Hokage's Alive?

 

As a few days passed, Sasuke had suddenly disappeared from the village without a trace. Itachi had a feeling he knew what his younger brother was planning, but wasn't going to say anything, not wanting his brother to get into bother like he had the previous time. Sasuke had been classed as a 'missing-nin' and an 'international criminal', whereas Itachi had just been classed as a 'S-rank missing-nin'. Itachi had convinced - after the Hokage had seen how useful he had been to the village - the Hokage to agree to have those titles removed from Sasuke, as he had nothing to do with Orochimaru or the Akatsuki anymore. He knew Sasuke had changed his mind, with those sound ninja's coming after Lilly and was planning something, although, he wasn't entirely sure what it was.


"Where's big bro Sasuke?" Lilly questioned, getting worried about where he was, and what was going on one day.

"I'm not sure, but I'm sure he'll be fine." Itachi lied, patting her softly on the head. "Don't worry."

"I can't help it." She sighed, looking down. "I don't want to lose him."

"Sis..." Itachi said, kneeling down to her height. "I want to show you something, although, I don't know what you'll think. Or them." He sighed.

"What do you mean?" He had ended up confusing her slightly, as she had been left in the dark from being able to talk to her parents who had been brought back not that long ago.

"It's better if I show you sis." Itachi smiled softly. "But first, I need to check something." And as he finished that, he left. Lilly was alone now, but she had gotten used to it.

 

She headed into the woods and was surprised when she seen her brother Sasuke. She didn't even take a minute to let him see her, before running up to him, giving him a hug. She wasn't alone now. He seemed a little different now. He didn't seem like himself and she could feel this from his chakra. It felt dark and scary. She didn't like it one bit, and slowly let go, backing away. To her surprise, he grabbed her by the arm, smirking.

"Hello sis." He said, in a scary voice. What had happened to Sasuke?

"B-Big bro..." She managed to utter out, as she had gotten scared. She was scared of her own brother. Luckily for her, someone else had noticed the dark and scary chakra emitting from Sasuke and appeared beside them within a flash, knocking Sasuke to the ground suddenly, picking Lilly up and vanishing with her. It had been Josh, and Neji.

"Josh!" Lilly exclaimed, as he held her in his arms.

"Hello Lilly." Josh smiled softly.

"What the hell has gotten into Uchiha?" Neji said, sounding rather annoyed.

"I-I... I don't know Neji." Lilly said, shaking. Josh gently stroked her cheek, trying to calm her down. His hand was warm and gentle, and made her feel safe. He made her feel safe.

"Where's Itachi?" Josh questioned, knowing that he should've been nearby, and should've noticed the dark and scary chakra coming from his younger brother.

"He left. He wanted to check on something." It wasn't as if she was lying, that was what Itachi had said to her he was going to do.

"Let's get you home for now Lilly." Josh suggested and Neji nodded in agreement.

"Alright." Lilly said, as Josh and Neji headed home, towards the Uchiha compound, or what was left of it.

 

************

 

After the three of them had left Sasuke alone in the forest, he used some jutsu to bring Orochimaru back from the dead. Why was he doing this? As soon as the snake got back into the living world, he seemed as creepy as ever and smirked at seeing his former student before his eyes.

"Sasuke." Orochimaru said, in his creepy, snake-like voice.

"Orochimaru." Sasuke said. "I need your help. I want to know the truth behind what they forced my brother to do, and why Kabuto is after my sister."

"And you think I will help you?" Orochimaru smirked.

"I brought you back, so yes." Sasuke simply stated. "I need to talk with the former Hokage's. All of them."

"Very well." Orochimaru said. "However, to be able to get the required sacrifices for the jutsu, I need to go the Uchiha hideout."

"Fine." Sasuke stated, before heading off. He was heading in the direction of the Uchiha hideout. One place Lilly hadn't been.

 

The both of them walked to the Uchiha compound, avoiding any places where Lilly was most likely to be, before reaching the Uchiha hideout. Sasuke opened it, and headed inside with Orochimaru behind him. He didn't seem even the slightest bit suspicious of what the snake was going to do.

 

***********

 

As Lilly fell asleep in her bed, in her own room, Itachi walked in, with two people behind him. Fugaku and Mikoto. He walked towards his sister's room and opened the door just enough to look in and seen that she was sound asleep. He smiled and opened the door more, without waking her, walking in and sitting gently on the edge of her bed, stroking her long straight hair softly. She muttered something so quietly, that neither of the three of them were able to make it out, but it didn't matter. Just seeing Lilly made Mikoto and Fugaku smile.

"She's grown up." Mikoto whispered, not wanting to wake her.

"Very much so." Fugaku agreed.

"She has grown up. Even though she hasn't truly said anything to me or Sasuke, both of us know that there is a boy within the village who she has fallen for. But the good thing is, we both know that same boy, likes her back." Itachi whispered. He knew this, because when Josh had helped Lilly before, she had blushed faintly, but still noticeable, and when Lilly kissed Josh's cheek in 'thanks' one day, he had faintly blushed as well, but it was more noticeable than what hers had been.

"Well that's good to hear." Fugaku chuckled softly and quietly. However, it wasn't quiet enough and Lilly woke slightly, rubbing her eyes. She didn't get to see them, as they had left quickly, except Itachi. He had stayed sitting on her bed, stroking her hair softly.

"Hello sleepy-head." He smiled, as she looked up at him, smiling tiredly.

"H-Hi." She said, as she yawned. She was still tired, and who could blame her. It was 2.30am in the morning.

"Go back to sleep sis." He said, kissing her forehead softly, smiling.

 

As Lilly fell back to sleep, Itachi stayed by her side, and looked over to the door, when their parents walked in again. They smiled softly at the sight of their oldest and youngest together.

"She will find out soon son, but not now." Mikoto smiled, ruffling up his long black hair, before gently kissing Lilly on the head, which made her turn a little, but also smile.

"Keep looking after them. And you will need to keep a closer eye on Sasuke now, more than ever." Fugaku said, in an instructing tone. It was an order to Itachi to keep an eye on what his younger brother was up too.

"I will." Itachi said, as he yawned slightly. He too was getting tired, and his parents knew it, so they said their final farewell, and left the two alone in the room to sleep.

 

***********

 

In the Uchiha hideout, Orochimaru had started to perform the jutsu, bringing back the First, Second, Third and Fourth Hokage's. They had been allowed to have their own personalities, so when the Third was back, he recognised straight away who was behind this.

"Sasuke." The Third Hokage said, in an astounded voice. "What are you doing?"

"I want to know the truth." Sasuke said, and what he didn't realise, was that as he started his conversation with the four Hokage's, Orochimaru had left.

"About what?" The Second Hokage groaned, rather annoyed.

"What my older brother was ordered to do, and why." Sasuke stated. Somehow, none of this seemed to have anything to do with the Fourth Hokage at the moment, but it was more than likely that Sasuke would find something to ask him. What, only Sasuke would find the answer to that.

 

**********

 

Orochimaru headed back towards his old hideout, and found Kabuto dead. He seemed rather pleased about that. Maybe he had only thought of Kabuto as someone to heal his wounds and injuries whenever they got into trouble with other ninja.

 

***********

 

Peace and quiet went throughout the village, even the Uchiha compound. Some people thought it was strangely quiet and that something was more than likely going to go wrong, but for now everyone within the village seemed to just enjoy the peace and relax.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sweet chapter although i think i missed one because a few things seem fizzy !

100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

Lol well thanks.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 18, 2013
Last Updated on March 22, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing