Five-Pronged Seal

Five-Pronged Seal

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 49 - Five-Pronged Seal

 

As morning arose, Lilly had been the last person to keep look out, so she was still a little tired, but now was as good a time as ever to attack another team and try take their Earth scroll. Jynx had been given the Heaven scroll before the exam had begun, so they had to find a team that had the Earth scroll, to be able to pass and head to the tower at the center of the forest.

Lilly had went around removing all the traps Jynx had set the previous night. As soon as Jynx and Michael were ready, and all the traps were removed, they headed out once more.
"Who do you think we'll find?" Michael question Lilly.

"Not sure, but I don't want it to be the Sound team." She sighed.

"Yeah. I dinny like them." Jynx growled.

As the three of them continued to wander about the forest, they ran into one ninja. They weren't entirely sure what team the ninja was from, but all three were hoping the person wasn't from the Sound Village. That wasn't the case, the ninja was from the Sound Village and had easily spotted them. Trapped in a genjutsu, none of the three could move. Lilly knew this was similar to what had happened to her brother's team when they sat the exam.
'We need to get free.' Lilly thought to herself, because the Sound Ninja was going to throw a mixture of kunai and shuriken to them all. Michael knew how to get free, so he had and was trying to fight the Sound Ninja, but wasn't succeeding.


The Sound Ninja seemed more experienced than Michael, so easily threw him out their way, and made Michael hit his back against a tree. Michael hit the tree so hard that it knocked him out.


The Sound Ninja smirked evilly, and looked over towards the two trapped in his genjutsu. Lilly struggled to get free, and couldn't break it. She couldn't move, and desperately needed too, as the Sound Ninja threw two kunai's towards them both. Lilly had to get her body to move, and get Jynx out the way. She knew that people could either break the genjutsu themselves, or had to have pain caused to get free. She had a kunai in her hand and struggled to make her body respond. Slowly but surely, she managed to gain slight control of her body, and stabbed her leg to get inflict pain upon herself, so she could get free from the genjutsu, and save Jynx and herself from having being hurt by kunai's from the Sound Ninja.


"That was close." Sighed Lilly.
"Yeah." Jynx huffed. She went over to Michael and helped him up.
"Impressive. You truly are his sister." The Sound Ninja smirked. He didn't seem familiar to any of them, but at the same time he was slightly familiar to Lilly.

"Who are you?" Jynx growled.
"What do you want?" Michael asked, getting out one of his kunai's.
"Her." He smirked and pointed towards Lilly.
"What do you want with me...?" She growled, as she activated her Sharingan.


In one swift movement, the Sound Ninja was right behind Lilly and have grabbed her by the throat. He removed the 'mask' and revealed his true identity. Orochimaru. She growled and kicked him, as he let go and she flipped over towards Jynx and Michael.

"We can't let him get either of us." Lilly said, as Jynx took out her kunai's and got into a stance beside the other two.

"Let's take him oot." Jynx smirked.

"Yeah." Michael said, as he created a lot of clones.
"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Lilly created the necessary hand-signs, before sending a huge fireball towards the creep.
"Nice try." The snake easily dodged it, before rushing towards the three.
"Now." The three jumped out the way.


The fight lasted longer than they all hoped. Orochimaru was a tough opponent. Lilly thought she had no other choice but to try the Fireball Jutsu one last time. She was running out of chakra however, so Matatabi granted her some of his to be able to do it.


Matatabi's dark blue chakra surrounded her, and Orochimaru recognised this as something similar to the dark orange chakra that had surrounded Naruto that time he was after Sasuke. So, he smirked and ran straight towards her, grabbing her by the throat once more, before using one of his own jutsu's upon her.

"Five-Pronged Seal." He smirked, as he slammed his hand against her stomach - where the original seal Sasuke placed on her was - sealing the chakra back within her, knocking her out.

"Lilly!" Yelled, Michael and Jynx in shock.

"Stage one; complete." Orochimaru smirked, throwing Lilly to the ground and vanishing from the forest. What was he planning?


************


When Lilly came around, it was a brand new day. Her team hadn't succeeded in receiving the other scroll from Orochimaru - as he had swallowed it, before even attacking them. She didn't remember what happened with him, but knew she was as sore as hell. Jynx and Michael had set up camp, and were keeping guard so that none of the other teams were able to take out Lilly while she was defenceless. They were now on the second day of the task, and had only 3days left to retrieve a scroll from another team and get to the tower in the center of the forest. This was going to be harder than they expected. Josh and his team were long gone, so they didn't even have any help from his team to retrieve the scroll they needed to pass this exam. How were they going to succeed?


"A hope Lil's gonnae be awrite." Sighed Jynx, as they both got into a fighting stance, as another of the Konoha Village team's appeared.

"Yeah. First we have to defend ourselves." Michael complained, as he took out his kunai.

"True."

"Before we fight." An average-sized female ninja, with brown hair and brown eyes said. "What scroll do you have? Because there is no point in fighting if we both have the same scroll."
"We have the Heaven scroll." Michael said.

"So do we." A short male ninja, with black hair - with red throughout it - and brown eyes groaned, with a dog upon his head. "I was hoping for a fight."
"Shut up Logan." Another male, slightly taller than the one called Logan said. This male had blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Make me!" Logan growled, as did the dog upon his head.

"I know you three. It's been a long time." Someone said, as she walked up towards the others. "Logan Inuzuka. Cindy Yamanaka. Cam Nara."

"Lilly!" Michael smiled. "You're alright." She just nodded.

"Lilly Uchiha." smiled at her. "It has been a long time."
"Very much so." Logan smirked, as the dog barked. "I agree Meg."

"We should work together so we can all proceed to the next part of the exams. We're all looking for the same scroll, so we don't have any need to fight each other."
"Yeah, that's a good idea."

"Alright. We'll work together. But who gets the first scroll when we find one?"

"Whoever notices the team first." Lilly said, as the others nodded.


Now the fun was to begin. The two teams were going to work together to find each team the same scroll. The Earth scroll. Were they going to succeed? Nobody knew.



© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

⊰ℛℛ⊱
Okay ! We can do the spelling and grammar if you like.
"and had only 3[]days left to retrieve a scroll from" (space needed and suggest spelling of three as any number less than or equal to ten is expected to be spelled for formal writing)

"That [wasn't/was not] the case, the ninja was from the Sound" contractions are to be avoided in formal writing. While this is actually a rule of grammar, I break it several times myself so it's up to you, Rose. :)

"She knew [that] people could either break the genjutsu" ('that' conflicts with plural definition people)

"That was close." Sighed Lilly.
This is actually malformed as an incomplete sentence. It is suggested you use, "That was close." sighed Lilly. It is correct to use lowercase as the period is INSIDE the quotes. You've done this a few other times I see below.

In this case however, "Now." The three jumped out the way.
Since it's a complete sentence, you can certainly keep it as it is.

"upon" is an archaic word. Possibly desired in this story. If not you can change it to more modern, "on"

"Stage one; complete." You may want a colon ":" here instead of a semicolon. From my experience, think of a semicolon ONLY as a double comma ",," that is, if you were to use a series of concentric parentheses ( ), the ",," or ";" would be used to differentiate between a normal "," comma. Here is an example.

My classes this semester are English, my favorite class; circuits, my most difficult class; and physics, my most interesting class.

"I was hoping for a fight." Just a quick note, this present tense verb is CORRECT, because it's within quotes, spoken text. If it weren't, you would be recommended to use past-tense always, just like a storyteller would use.

That's what I read in the spelling and grammar. As for the story, definitely of Oriental heritage, does this take place in Japan ?


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

10 Years Ago

Alright that's sweet of you.
dw817

10 Years Ago

I'm not sure what card to make today. There are so many Anime and animated characters out there.
Rose

10 Years Ago

Yeah there are.



Reviews

⊰ℛℛ⊱
Okay ! We can do the spelling and grammar if you like.
"and had only 3[]days left to retrieve a scroll from" (space needed and suggest spelling of three as any number less than or equal to ten is expected to be spelled for formal writing)

"That [wasn't/was not] the case, the ninja was from the Sound" contractions are to be avoided in formal writing. While this is actually a rule of grammar, I break it several times myself so it's up to you, Rose. :)

"She knew [that] people could either break the genjutsu" ('that' conflicts with plural definition people)

"That was close." Sighed Lilly.
This is actually malformed as an incomplete sentence. It is suggested you use, "That was close." sighed Lilly. It is correct to use lowercase as the period is INSIDE the quotes. You've done this a few other times I see below.

In this case however, "Now." The three jumped out the way.
Since it's a complete sentence, you can certainly keep it as it is.

"upon" is an archaic word. Possibly desired in this story. If not you can change it to more modern, "on"

"Stage one; complete." You may want a colon ":" here instead of a semicolon. From my experience, think of a semicolon ONLY as a double comma ",," that is, if you were to use a series of concentric parentheses ( ), the ",," or ";" would be used to differentiate between a normal "," comma. Here is an example.

My classes this semester are English, my favorite class; circuits, my most difficult class; and physics, my most interesting class.

"I was hoping for a fight." Just a quick note, this present tense verb is CORRECT, because it's within quotes, spoken text. If it weren't, you would be recommended to use past-tense always, just like a storyteller would use.

That's what I read in the spelling and grammar. As for the story, definitely of Oriental heritage, does this take place in Japan ?


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

10 Years Ago

Alright that's sweet of you.
dw817

10 Years Ago

I'm not sure what card to make today. There are so many Anime and animated characters out there.
Rose

10 Years Ago

Yeah there are.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

651 Views
1 Review
Added on February 18, 2013
Last Updated on September 14, 2013

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing