Retrieved: Earth Scrolls

Retrieved: Earth Scrolls

A Chapter by Rose
"

This is the story of the last three members of the Uchiha clan and their friends from other clans; eg. the Uzumaki clan.

"

Chapter 50 - Retrieved: Earth Scrolls

 

The 6 of them searched through the forest for a long time that day, until they ran into another group of sound ninja. These ones had the scroll both the teams working together were after. However, Logan had been the first one to notice the evil team so if they were successful in defeating the sound ninja then Team 10 - which was Logan's team - would gain the scroll.


As that was the case, Lilly and her team continued to search and allowed Team 10 to take out the sound ninja. All three of Team 10 had similar jutsu's to some of those from Sasuke's year. Cindy had the mind switch jutsu ability like Ino. Logan had the connection with the dogs and the abilities to transform with his dog just like Kiba. And Cam had the shadow control jutsu's like Shikamaru had as well. It was just like Sasuke's team was the exact same team that Kakashi had, with similar powers as well.


Lilly and her team spent another couple of hours searching for another team with the same scroll they were looking for. Luckily, they finally came across another team, but they weren't a team that wanted to fight - especially when they realised who was in the team - and they willingly handed over their Earth scroll to Lilly.


They finally started their journey towards the center of the forest, towards the toward they were supposed to locate when they had both scrolls. However, Jynx couldn't stop talking about how they managed to get the last scroll they needed.

"That was way too easy to get that scroll." She grinned.

"I thought they would've fought us, instead of just handing us the scroll we were after." Michael thought out loud.

"I agree. Something just doesn't seem right..." Lilly sighed, looking around as if someone was watching her.


************


As the third day came to a close, there was already a few people at the tower in the center of the forest. However, Anko was no longer there. She had felt something that worried her, and had went in search of him. She knew Orochimaru was within the forest, and knew she had to find him before anyone was hurt like the last time the exams occurred.

"This is bad. At this rate, I'll have to inform the ANBU about this. And that would resort in cancelling the exams." She growled to herself, but as she had said that, she noticed at snake slithering around. "There..." She smirked and went over to face Orochimaru once again.


*************


At the start of the fourth day, Lilly and her team were getting closer to the tower. However, they had been going all night, so decided to stop and set up camp to rest. Lilly was a bit surprised that there hadn't been as much trouble this year, as there had when her brother Sasuke sat the exam.
"I can't believe we're going to get to the tower a day early." Michael grinned. "This has been relatively easy."
"Let's just hope nothing else happens on the way there." Sighed Lilly.

"She's right." Jynx groaned, clearly annoyed at the fact there was a possibility that they could be attacked still.


They sat around a fire and talked deep into the night, as nobody wanted to sleep, or keep watch this time. Maybe that was the wise choice, or maybe it was completely stupid, seeing as while they were all talking with each other a loud scream could be heard from back within the forest. Nobody knew what was going on, or who was screaming, and they didn't want to know.


As the night sky grew darker within the forest, there was lots of different noises they all could hear, but what was scaring the three the most was the sound of hissing that was right near them. They all hoped that 'he' hadn't come back to finish them off. However, they weren't as lucky as they thought they would be. It had all been apart of his plan: them achieving the other scroll without violence and them getting nearer to the center of the forest sooner than they expected. It was all so he could attack them once more. What was he going to do this time?


*************


This wasn't going very well. Jynx had gotten dragged off by a gigantic snake, and Michael was falling her to try save her from it. That left Lilly all on her own to face Orochimaru. That wasn't a smart idea. She wasn't even going to have help from any of the other Konoha teams as they were all more than likely safely within the tower by now.

"Right." Lilly calmed herself down. "I need to try stall for time, and keep him from killing me, so by the time Michael frees Jynx from that snake and gets back here, we can go to the tower and get away from him.

"Don't bother trying anything girl." Orochimaru smirked. "You are what I am after. I will give you more power than you could ever think off." His neck was longer than it should've been, which made him even more creepier than he already was.

"No thanks. I already know what kind of power you give, and I'm not my brother. I don't want any!" She growled, as she sent an assortment of shuriken and kunai's towards him. She knew nothing she was going to do would work, but she had to try something. She wasn't wanting to end up like her brother. At least she hoped she wouldn't.

"That's not your choice!" Hissed Orochimaru, as he finally got serious and fought back with all his strength. This was going to be a harder fight than any of the training sessions she'd ever had with her older brothers, and that was something even she rarely won.


Orochimaru wasn't going to give up until she had received the Cursed Mark like her brother Sasuke had before her. He wanted another Uchiha with the possibility of giving him a fresh new body. He had to constantly dodge all of her attacks, until the time was right to strike. She had been running out of breath, and had no back-up as her team were trying to help each other out and deal with one of his snakes. He knew he was going to succeed this time, and nobody would be able to interfere.

"Give up girl!" He smirked to himself, knowing that even if she gave up, he was still going to put the Cursed Mark on her.

"NEVER!" Lilly shouted, as she dodged his kunai, and got trapped against a tree. She was cursing herself in her mind, as she knew she was low on chakra, and as much as she tried, she couldn't get a hold of any of Matatabi's chakra to help her. She was trying to keep him at a distance, and it appeared to her as if it was working. For now. 



© 2014 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is kind of a Naruto fan fiction, so anything that relates to Naruto I don't take any credit for those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on February 18, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2014

The Uchiha's

54

By Rose

55

By Rose

56

By Rose

57

By Rose

58

By Rose

59

By Rose

60

By Rose

61

By Rose

62

By Rose

63

By Rose

64

By Rose

65

By Rose

66

By Rose

67

By Rose

68

By Rose

69

By Rose

70

By Rose


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing