~~Chapter 1~~ New Friends~~

~~Chapter 1~~ New Friends~~

A Chapter by Rose
"

2 Evil Beings. 13 Elemental Crystals. 26 Wielders. The City of Cameron is under threat, will 4 different beings be able to co-exist and save the city. Or, will darkness fall and envelope everything?

"
~~Chapter 1~~ New Friends~~

One sunny, warm summer morning, a female with long reddish-brown hair and blood red eyes was walking around the city alone. She appeared to be around 18, but she was more than an average 18 year old. She was wearing a long red trench coat, with dark blue jeans, which appeared to have a sword sheathed within her belt. Also, she wore plain black shoes, with a crystal around her neck. The crystal appeared to be an Onyx Crystal, and to someone who hadn't been told the stories, they would think that there was nothing special about the crystal - they would be wrong. The crystal she had was one of 13 Elemental Crystals. Each Elemental Crystal had been split into two; one which was made into a necklace, which would be given to a female wielder, and one that would remain a normal crystal and be given to a male.

As she walked through the street, she ran into a male - who appeared to be only a year younger than herself - with dark brown hair and matching brown eyes. You could say that it was love at first sight. The male was kind enough to help her up, before putting his hands back into his denim trouser pockets. His appearance was much different to hers. He was wearing denim trousers, with a plain white shirt, with a black leather sleeveless jacket on top. However, something was not right, the Onyx Crystal around her neck gave of a faint glow. She didn't seem to understand why, until the male brought out a Ruby Crystal from his jacket pocket. It was also glowing. Did that mean that both crystals were the same? She didn't know, and it appeared that neither did he.

"So." The female started off. "That's a interesting crystal you have there."
"Likewise." The male smirked. "I've never seen the crystal glow like this before. Do you think it's maybe because these crystals are the same?"
The female just nodded, without speaking another word.
"Anyway, my name's Ethan, and you are?" The male - now known as Ethan - extended his hand towards her, in a friendly gesture.
The female hesitated, but then took his hand and shook it with a smile. "My name's Rose. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Likewise." Ethan chuckled, before giving of a kind smile. "I have never seen you around here before, so are you new?" He questioned, looking at her curiously.
She just shook her head, as she giggled softly. "I've lived here my entire life, but I was raised in an orphanage, until I was 15 when I got adopted by my foster parents, Jason and May Cameron." Ethan's eyes went wide at the mention of those names, clearly he knew that they were the rulers of the city.
"Jason and May Cameron!" He exclaimed. "Seriously?!" He didn't seem to believe her, but that was all going to change.
"Yes, I am serious. If you don't believe me, then follow me." Rose smiled, before walking off further into the city. Ethan didn't know if she was telling the truth, or lying to impress him, so he ran after her to catch up with her. They were both heading to the mansion in the outskirts of the large town, where Jason and May Cameron lived.


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
This is my new story I am working on. If there is anything that could be improved, or changed to be made better, please let me know as soon as you notice any errors, or things that need improved. I hope you all enjoy it, please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on July 5, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing