~~Chapter 3~~ An Introduction and Dinner~~

~~Chapter 3~~ An Introduction and Dinner~~

A Chapter by Rose
"

2 Evil Beings. 13 Elemental Crystals. 26 Wielders. The City of Cameron is under threat, will 4 different beings be able to co-exist and save the city. Or, will darkness fall and envelope everything?

"
~~Chapter 3~~ An Introduction and Dinner~~

After a few minutes of silence passed, the male got up from the couch and walked over to Ethan, extending his hand out towards him. His smile was soft and kind, and Ethan accepted his hand, as they both shook hands.
"Who may you be? A friend of Rose's?" The male smiled, having still not introduced himself, or his wife.
"Yes." Ethan nodded. "My name is Ethan Hunter." Before the other male said anything, it seemed as if he was racking his brains, as the name rang a bell.
"Ah!" He smiled. "You're the boy Ethan who was given one of the Elemental Crystals. The Ruby Fire Crystal if I'm not mistaken." He chuckled. "I'm sure you know who we are then."
"Yes sir." Ethan grinned. "You are Jason Cameron, and the lovely lady is your wife, May."
"Correct." Jason smiled, before patting Ethan on the back. "Come, come. Make yourself at home, Ethan." He waved his hand towards the couch and Ethan nodded, before walking over to sit on the couch beside May.

They all sat in the living room with a glass of cool ice tea for each of them to drink, while Jason started to ask Ethan questions. The questions he asked Ethan wasn't those that were personal, but more of what all he knew about the Elemental Crystals, including the one he was in possession of. He had heard some stories about the Crystals, but he thought that they were all just fairy tales. Hearing the story from one of the creator's of the Elemental Crystals was going to be nothing else but the truth.

After Jason had asked all of the questions he had wanted to ask, before going on to tell the story of how the Elemental Crystals came to be, May decided to speak up and invite Ethan to stay for dinner. Ethan had a family that lived just outside the city, so it would've been a long walk back home, so he gladly accepted her offer with a cheeky grin.
"Your home is amazing sir." Ethan said, before Jason went to leave the room with May, to go and ask the chief to prepare a meal for 4, instead of the usual 3.
"Thank you Ethan." Jason smiled, as he walked out the room, hand in hand with his wife.

After Jason and May had left the room, Ethan went and sat on the cold wooden floor right beside Rose. His head was hung in shame, but Rose knew he had nothing to be ashamed off. She just intently listened to what he had to say to her.
"I'm truly sorry I didn't believe that you were the adopted daughter to the ruler of the City of Cameron. I'm so sorry." He seemed to almost be crying, but there was nothing for him to cry about. Rose gently wiped away his tears, giggling softly.
"There's no need to be sorry Ethan. Most people don't usually believe me when I tell them." She smiled softly. Before she went on to say anything else, Ethan gave her a tight hug. She hadn't expected it, but didn't mind and just hugged him back. "Let's go to the dining room for dinner, before Jason tells you of the story about the Elemental Crystals." She giggled.

The both of them walked out of the living room, smiling happily as they headed into the dining room. The dinner was more than what Ethan had ever expected, but he was so hungry that he ate much more than most people would imagine.


© 2013 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
This is my new story I am working on. If there is anything that could be improved, or changed to be made better, please let me know as soon as you notice any errors, or things that need improved. I hope you all enjoy it, please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on July 21, 2013
Last Updated on August 28, 2013


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing