A Mysterious Presence

A Mysterious Presence

A Chapter by Rose
"

The story of how one ordinary human girl became immortal and more than a plain human. This chapter reveals a strange presence that seems to be after Rose and her family.

"

Chapter 3: A Mysterious Presence

 

Everyone headed over to where the mysterious crashing sound came from. To our surprise - mostly Morgan's, Jynx's and myself's - the crashing sound had came from further in the park and it happened to be our big brother - Shizuo. We all ran over to him. "Big bro!!" Jynx and myself shouted. We both sounded as worried as hell.

 

Morgan was the first one to get over to him (supersonic speed). "Are you alright big bro?" Morgan asked with concern.

Shizuo stood up and smiled. "I'm fine lil bro." Shizuo had short blonde hair and brown eyes. He was always caring about Morgan the most - not Jynx or myself, even though we were the youngest. "What a surprise to see you here." Shizuo said, hugging him.

Morgan laughed, sounding like a little kid. "We always walk around the city during the holidays big bro. We usually always come to the park." He hugged Shizuo tight. "We're more surprised to see you. How have you been big bro?"

"Yeah big bro. How you doin'?" Jynx smiled, finally reaching them. The others and myself were just close behind her.

"Hey big bro." I panted. I was not as fast a runner as Jynx and Morgan. Yet again, they had a slight advantage over me. They had supersonic speed, thanks to what they were.

 

After a long time talking, finding out what Shizuo had been up to in the time that nobody had seen him. We all headed home. However, on the way home, I stopped Tristan to talk to him. "Can I borrow your Millenium Necklace for the day?"
"Depends on what you want it for..."
Tristan sighed. Tristan's eyes were a dark green and he had black hair. Most people found Tristan annoying, all of us were the same about him, although we could tolerate him.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I've got this strange feeling that something bad is going to happen and I want to see if that feeling is right or not."

Tristan sighed. "Fine Rose..." As he was about to give me the item, something grabbed me from the shadows.

"What the heck?!" I shouted, struggling to get free. Tristan just stood there and did nothing. "Let GO!" I growled.

Without even blinking, Morgan was suddenly beside Tristan and myself, helping to get me free. He brought out his Millenium Scales and said, "BY THE POWER OF THE GODS, I COMMAND THE SHADOWS TO RETREAT!"

 

After he had made the shadows retreat and let go of me, I fell to my knees. I was always getting stuff, and people, comming after me. "That gets REALLY annoying..." I sighed.

"Too right it does sis." Morgan sighed, putting away his Millenium Scales. "But as long as you are alright afterwards. You know I don't want anything happening to you."

"Hey! What 'bout me?" A voice sounded from behind him. Jynx. She had been there the entire time Morgan was helping me and we hadn't even noticed.

"You as well little sis." He smiled, ruffling her hair. I just laughed. You couldn't possibly imagine how funny her hair looked at that point. It was hilarious! Everyone, along with myself, found it funny. There was however, someone else who found it funny. She was standing right behind me. She didn't look as if she would cause anything but trouble.

 

Everyone backed away slightly. "W-Who are you?" I asked, curiously with a slight edge of fear sounding in my voice. I wanted to know who this stranger was and why she tried to drag me into the shadows.

"You will all find out in time." She smirked evilly and vanished. Not long after she had vanished, shadows started surrounding all of us. Blare changed into his dragon form and growled at Paradox, saying to him to get on. Paradox did so without question and Blare left with Paradox on his back.

"I'm out of here."Tristan shouted. "Here Rose!" He gave me the Millennium necklace and left.

 

There was only six of us left; Sparky, Morgan, Shizuo, Toshiro, Jynx and myself. We all just looked at each other wondering how we would get out of there. Jynx - who was still standing behind us all - growled. "Get on big bro Shizuo!" The rest of us turned around and looked at her. She was a wolf. Her wolf form was all black fur, with the exception of one paw which was white. Shizuo just shrugged and got on her back. Within a few seconds, Jynx and Shizuo had gone. They were heading back to our house. Sparky and Shiro just vanished, not long after Jynx and Shizuo had left, which left Morgan and myself still trying to think of a way to get out of there. Suddenly, an idea hit me.

 

Within a few seconds, I teleported Morgan and myself back home. Jynx and Shizuo were already there. Jynx - back in human form - and Shizuo came over to us to make sure we were alright.

"I so wasn't sure that would work." I laughed a little, my eyes glistening a bright blue and my hair a dark brown, black colour. Just as I went to go into the house, I lost my balance. Luckily, my big bro Morgan caught me.

"You okay little sis?" He looked at me, concerned and clearly worried.

I just nodded. "I'm okay big bro. Not really teleported anywhere with other people before. It was kinda the first time I teleported with someone else. It just uhh...  drained my energy a little is all."

Jynx laughed, "You seriously need to get more practice at that Rose." I glared at Jynx.

"You need to rest sis." Morgan said, as he picked me up and took me up to my room and laid me on my bed. At this time, I was wearing not just my Millennium Ring but also, Tristan's Millennium Necklace as well.


My room was a light purple colour, with shelves full to the gunnels with books of all different kinds and genres. My bed was an average kind of bed, nothing special. As soon as Morgan had laid me down on my bed, I started drifting of to sleep. Although, what I didn't expect was that this sleep was not going to be a peaceful and relaxing one.



© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is not fully a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction, only parts of this are relating/based on Yu-Gi-Oh and I don't take any credit for those parts. Anything relating/based on any Manga/Anime, I don't take any credit regarding those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great story Rose, this new evil character is my favourite!
Keep up the good work!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
1 Review
Added on June 12, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing