Trouble Begins

Trouble Begins

A Chapter by Rose
"

The story of how one ordinary human girl who became immortal and more than a plain human. This chapter describes the fight everyone had to go through to make Blare and Paradox see sense.

"
Chapter 7 - Trouble Begins

As Blare and Paradox teamed up to try kill Shiro and myself. The rest of our friends were determined not to let them succeed and try get them to think straight and remember who their friends were. Jynx tackled Paradox - in wolf form, of course - and pinned him down to the ground, growling. Shizuo, Anthony and Morgan tried to stop Blare, that task was going to be a lot harder than they thought. Blare was determined not to let him get caught, so he breathed fire at them and flew up into the sky, preparing to attack.
 
As Blare prepared to launch a attack on Shiro and me, Crystal and Sparky turned to their angel forms and flew up to confront him, to try get him to stop. I knew that it would probably be no use, what-so-ever. Paradox was struggling to get free from Jynx, and was slightly succeeding, well he was until Liam went over and helped her out and grabbed Paradox by the throat, slamming him against a tree, knocking him out. One brother down, one to go.
"Rose! Shiro! Get out of here now!" Liam shouted to us.
Shiro nodded, grabbing my hand, and ran. "He's right, Rose. We should get out of here."
"No." Was all I replied to him. I was never the kind of person to run away. I also would never leave my family and friends behind to get hurt, because of me.
 
A good few minutes after fighting with Blare and Paradox, trying to get them to stop wanting to kill Toshiro and myself, everything was back to normal. Well as normal as it could ever get. Blare approached me, rubbing the back of his neck, looking down.
"Sorry about that... I uhh.. don't know what came over me... Sorry..."
"It's fine Blare." I said to him, smiling softly, shrugging a little. "Things happen."
"She's right. Things happen, Blare. We forgive you."
Blare just walked off, heading home presumably. Paradox followed close behind him and that was the last we seen of the two of them for almost a week.
 
The rest of us stayed in the park for a little while longer after they had left, relaxing and actually enjoying the peace and quiet, as usually Blare and Paradox were the ones to cause all of the trouble. However, our relaxation was not going to last long, something was going to happen, something that would change a life... forever.


© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is not fully a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction, only parts of this are relating/based on Yu-Gi-Oh and I don't take any credit for those parts. Anything relating/based on any Manga/Anime, I don't take any credit regarding those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Can't wait to read the next chapter! 100/100 :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose

11 Years Ago

NO! :P Youll have to wait like everyone else
Perri

11 Years Ago

You're mean D'=
Rose

11 Years Ago

I know >:P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on August 28, 2012


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing