Love Kills Slowly

Love Kills Slowly

A Story by Innocent Killer
"

Story of a Boy and Girl and a Sad faith of Love

"

A boy and girl have been going out for almost a whole year, They were happy with each other. Never almost had a fight, They cared and loved each other very much. But in the following month, The boy and girl have gotten into a fight about some other guy who might have tryed to make a move on the girl. The boy was very upset about this and told the girl he didnt want her to hang around that guy no more. She tryed to tell him they were just friends but the boy wouldnt hear about it. They didn’t speak for a whole week. They guy went to school and hung out with his friends and the girl went to school with and hung out with her friends. They smiled slightly at each other, but then one night about 1 week about the fight. The boy walked up to the girl during school break, He told her that he felt that they didnt trust and believe each other well enough to go back out. He said this wasn’t nothing to be upset about, But she was, she knew what was happening, They were breaking up after all that time. She didn’t cry, She didn’t frown. She nodded and smiled lightly and winked speaking loudly; “Well I couldnt agree anymore then what you are saying!” The boy frowned and stepped back seeing the girl push pass him and walking to her next class.
3 months past and they haven’t spoken, they havent said Hi or Hey, Or even smile at each other in the halls at school or out of school. The girl was very depressed, She barely went outside or talked to anyone, The boy was the same way. He was now failling classes and gotten into more fights over bullcrap. The girl acted like she didn’t care and the boy acted liek nothing was wrong. One night their was a bad storm, the boy had to go the store. He said his goodbye to his family, not knowing. He drive to the store got what he needed, but on the way home he saw red and blue lights, He saw a car that looked like he knew it before. He then saw his ex-Gf’s parents crying. He froze, He parked and ran over to them and asked what happened. They told him the girl was coming home from a friend’s house and drunk drivier came by and crashed into her side killing her fast. No pain was felt to her. The boy fell to the ground and told himself it wasn’t true, But 3 days later at the funerul He came in a black suit holding 5 black roses with 1 white rose in the middle. He placed it ontop of the grave and nelt down and mumbled; "I loved you very much, I never wanted to let you go. I wish I would have been here, not you. I wish I could tell you I loved you one last time. I wish I could fell your soft hands in mine. But I can’t becasue of one little fight. I’ll never forget you and I wish for you to forgive me.
Little did the boy know, The girl was standing next to the boy in spirit, She held the white rose in her hand and smiled at the boy and whispered right in the boy’s ear; “I love you.”

© 2010 Innocent Killer


Author's Note

Innocent Killer
Please Rte I wanna see if it's good

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on November 1, 2010
Last Updated on November 1, 2010

Author

Innocent Killer
Innocent Killer

Chicago, IL



About
Not sure of what to say...I'm kinda lost here lol. I'm...Random, Hyper, Depressing at times (o.O) And mainly Physco. But who isn't?! I have a big family, But since I see them all the time Nothing ahbo.. more..

Writing