HELLO MY FRIENDS ON WRITERS CAFE......

HELLO MY FRIENDS ON WRITERS CAFE......

A Poem by ROSALIND
"

You are all very special.........

"
Hello my friends,
I just popped in
to say Hello,
how was your day?
Did anyone greet you
with a nice word to send
you on your way.
When you got home.
Did anyone tell you that
You are special.
That You are God's chosen Bride.
God sees He hears
God knows all the very hairs on your head.
You are a Royal priesthood.
When you walk down the road
and you feel helpless, Don't
For the father sees all your tears
of sadness and all your Years of pain.
The Father waits for you.
As if You were the only one
Waiting?
Why not give your life to him.
And believe me when I say this.
You will not regret it no not ever...
  

© 2012 ROSALIND


Author's Note

ROSALIND
http://youtu.be/IoezWBPGRAc

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you my friend and what a beautiful words you have crafted in your wonderful poetry. Need more of such poems to feel blessed and thankful to people like you, who care for others. God bless you my friend and stay healthy and happy!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Hi Rosalind,

Very nice sentiments, but I fear the opposite is true. There is nothing special about us at all in a cosmic sense. We are but the common fare. We are a chance creature that arose after many different types of creatures ruled the earth. And humanoids were destroyed many times until our particular flavor arose after many different types of humanoids perished from cataclysmic events. We live on a common planet, circling an inconsequential star, in a tiny corner of the universe, in a small cluster of galaxies (local group of only 20 or so galaxies), that is falling into the Virgo cluster, that is only one of many larger clusters in a Universe that used to contain much more matter than it currently contains, and which physicists now recon is about midway through its life and will ultimately be consumed when new Universes take its place. So what is special about that?

Now, I do not wish to diminish the value of human life. But this value needs to be assessed in the reality of who we are. While we may be inconsequential to all of existence, we can rise and be quite noble. How remarkable is that?!! I think that is something that is truly amazing. Now we may disagree on how mankind has gotten here and what purpose we serve, but I think we can agree that even with my much more mundane story there is a miracle of sorts. We live. We strive, and we seem to rise up beyond our meager and finite roots to reach for the stars. And I don't know which story I like best. Well, truth be told, I think I like mine a bit better, because in my view it is the more remarkable one.

Kindest regards, and I truly enjoyed your words. I hope I didn't overstep my bounds speaking my mind. Deepest respect for your beliefs. Time for me to sign off and I hope I do not raise too much controversy. I've been sitting here some time debating whether to press the submit button or to erase my comments and move along.

Greatly enjoyed. High marks. And I genuinely feel the love and honesty of your greeting to everyone on WC. Thank you, and I send my best wishes back.

Rick

Posted 10 Years Ago


A gracious and charitable poetic greeting, Rosalind.
Thank you!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Well, I hope I'm not his chosen bride - I'll be in deep trouble if so - lol. But nice thoughts from you, Rosalind, not quite what I was expecting. Religious topics are not everyone's cup of tea, and though this topic is obviously important to you, it would be nice to see other subjects dealt with here. All the best...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awesome write, thank you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I enjoy the profound sense of love extended to your readers. And this is the place to do so.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sometimes you are just to broken to be fixed. I should know. I wish I believe like you do that they eh waits for me. But to me has only been silent. Nothing not single word to stop all the atrocities I have been through. Sorry you might understand me better if you read my writing. Either my series What’s behind the look glass or my real titled My life and how it has changed me. If want to be friends I more than willing to discuss any topic that comes to mind. I have no secrets.

Posted 11 Years Ago


beautifully inspirational.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hi, I read many poems in my life but all that was not like your poem because your writing style way of greeting to your friends all these made your friends blessed. I'm pleased to read it.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

523 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2012
Last Updated on August 11, 2012

Author

ROSALIND
ROSALIND

EDINBURGH, lothian , United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is Rosalind and I first started writing poetry in April of 2011. I am a born again Christian and have a wonderful relationship with father God I would have never imagined for one second.. more..

Writing
Faith Faith

A Poem by ROSALIND



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Humiliation Humiliation

A Story by Mark