No.

No.

A Chapter by ROULXKAARDISHOT

Cordelia's parents were gone vacationing, leaving her alone at home. She was only 14, but, she was responsible at least.
Now, after a strange message, she was running for her life.
Two wolves with spider heads were chasing her. She didn't know where they came from, for they were NOT a normal occurrence. They must've came along with the sky turning Red.
Everyone was gone, she knocked on almost all the doors and even broke in a few times. It was empty, the whole town was empty.
She found another building, but with open doors. Cordelia ran inside and slammed the double doors shut. Breathing heavily from all that running, she stayed with her back against the doors to ensure the dogs didn't bust in.
….
They didn't.
….
Cordelia sighed. What was happening!? She was chilling at home, then a strange boy appeared on the screen and told her something strange. Then, these creatures, they broke in and attacked her. “Ughh…”
The greenhaired human actually took note of their surroundings. Where she was looked like a normal living room, but the objects were floating, chairs, sofas, tvs, radios, everything. Everything except the ugly carpet.
She found an odd staircase, it had several holes in it.
“Weird…”
She went up it.
And what was in the room it led to? It was very strange…


© 2022 ROULXKAARDISHOT


Author's Note

ROULXKAARDISHOT
I'm bad at writing, plus this was rushed, so it's probably not that good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

• I'm bad at writing, plus this was rushed, so it's probably not that good.

It’s not about being bad or good. Nor is it about talent. It’s that we learn none of the skills of writing fiction in school, where they gave us the nonfiction writing skills that employers need us to have.

But if we write fiction with report-writing skills it will read like a report. No way around that but to add the skills developed for fiction. So, if you want to write fiction, dig up a copy of Debra Dixon’s, GMC: Goal Motivation & Conflict. It’s an easy read, and will get you going in the right direction.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
1 Review
Added on September 5, 2022
Last Updated on September 5, 2022
Tags: LGBT, gay, demon, human, fantasy


Author

ROULXKAARDISHOT
ROULXKAARDISHOT

Lebanon, TN



About
Hi, you can call me Felix. I like writing fantasy stories and adventure. Most of my characters are either human hybrids, or demons. more..

Writing