Chapter 2 Mathew

Chapter 2 Mathew

A Chapter by Roxess
"

What will to Alicia today?

"
I walked into school carrying my books and huffing as I dropped them down in front of my first hour door. I always carry my things, I never put them in my locker, and I don't even know where my locker is. People tell me that I should find out at the office but I think it is all just a waste of time, I might as well carry everything. I looked around walking through the halls with my hands in my pockets. The day before Mathew's twin Katey told me that over the weekend Mathew had been talking about me and then she asked if I liked him. I said maybe even though it was defiantly a yes and she knew it because I hid my face behind my book. That was in class. I have a feeling that he's going to finally ask me out today and I can't help but feel so nervous. "Hey Alicia" I heard a voice call and my heart fluttered as I knew who it was. I turned to look at him, brown hair, deep brown eyes, and a small smile across his face.
"Hey Mathew" I said blushing and smiling. We walked in awkward silence for a while until Katey saw us.
"Have you done it yet Mat?" She asked along with her friends and his face became even redder then mine was. He walked by fast. A few seconds later as we were coming down the hall one of our friends smirked.
"I'm not going to say anything but that's cute" He said pointing at us and I blushed a even deeper shade of red if that was possible.
After that an annoying boy from school asked if we were together and I shook my head fast while Mathew said that we were "just friends"
We got to the lunch room and Cameron looked at me with sad eyes. "Whats wrong?" I asked holding her gaze.
"Tray is in the hospital" She said and I hugged her tight. Tray had been her boyfriend for a while now and it turns out that she was talking to him on the phone when he got in a crash. I hoped that he would be ok even though I didn't really know him.
When the bell rang I went out to the halls walking with Mathew again and it became awkward when his sister and her friends asked yet again if he did something yet. "You ruined it, I was just about to ask" He said loudly to them and they smiled running away. He turned to me with a shy look. "I was going to ask you out but they ruined it." He said looking down.
I couldn't help but smiled and chuckle a little to myself. "Yes" I said.
He immediately held his arm up with a fist and brought it down saying "Yes!" Happily and I smiled wider blushing. We were at my class and I smiled. 
"I have to go to class" Our eyes locked and he nodded slowly. "Sorry bye" 
He smiled a bit "Bye"


© 2013 Roxess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on November 27, 2013
Last Updated on November 28, 2013


Author

Roxess
Roxess

Wonderland, WI



About
Hey, I Roxapoxa131 A. K. A. Roxess, and that is not my real name, but I won't tell you it unless I trust you :D sorry yalls! Anyway, I love writing, drawing, singing, anime, reading ,playing on the in.. more..

Writing
Memories Memories

A Poem by Roxess