Writers Learn With What They Do Chapter 1

Writers Learn With What They Do Chapter 1

A Chapter by Roxess
"

Listen up lovelies, this is how the game works, ether play along, or loose it with all of your might. Write me back or the game is done. In short. I. Win. P.s Don't Forget UW

"

Dear Miley Jones 
How did you ever get this far? I know they broke your heart 
in earlier years, all of the boys I mean, and yes, I do mean all. But it's 
your way to choose whether you learn or fall and we all know the main thing you chose. 
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out that you fell apart with ever part of your mind that you had back then. You definitely didn't choose the right path, but who ever
does? No-one. That's right. Sinking so low, you took that path, the one taken by most, and just like most, it was so wrong for you. Seriously, I don't even need to go far into talking about this before you will know what I'm talking about. You don't understand that it was such a dumb idea to do all of that. Just wrong. But why? Why did you ever really do those things? I'm sure Luke deserved it, that breaking your heart was the last straw he could pull, but that, what you did, was so,so wrong, and you need to be punished.
P.s Don't Forget UW


Miley held the note in her hand looking down with uncertainty, the words at the top of the note catching her eye. "Write me back or the game is done" She whispered out loud to herself and gripped the note looking at the floor. Her green eyes were hazy and they rest as her past and present lay before her. "Why the heck is what I did wrong?!" She screamed angrily all of the sudden and punched the side of her bed hearing her mom knock on the door. "Go away mom" She growled and the knocks faded instantly followed by foot steps down the stairs by her bedroom. Miley took out a piece of lined paper from the same envelope that the original note had come from. It was blank and she gritted her teeth. "Looser" She said ripping up the paper and throwing it on the floor. "Give up" She said turning around tripping and falling on her face. It grew dark.


© 2013 Roxess


Author's Note

Roxess
Please tell me if you like it or not, to be truthful I don't even know where I am starting, or where I am going with this. I'm just making this happen and so if it is completely horrible please try to help me and forgive me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You should definitely have more confidence in your work. I am an instantly intrigued. Who is Alex? What did she do? Who is writing her? What is the game? These are just a few key questions that my brain is asking and so I am hungry to keep reading, to keep figuring out the puzzle. I'm not sure how the title to this "chapter" connects with the body, but other than that, I am liking this. You're character already seems lovable. Keep it up!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 27, 2013
Last Updated on November 27, 2013


Author

Roxess
Roxess

Wonderland, WI



About
Hey, I Roxapoxa131 A. K. A. Roxess, and that is not my real name, but I won't tell you it unless I trust you :D sorry yalls! Anyway, I love writing, drawing, singing, anime, reading ,playing on the in.. more..

Writing
Memories Memories

A Poem by Roxess