An Angle

An Angle

A Story by RoxyMonoxide
"

Commentary from the right wing perspectives. One a female member of the EDL, another from middle class male anti working class sexists, and the third from a conservative cabinet minister.

"
I'm a LANDAN gal, got dat? Got dat, yeah? I don’t f**k about with no IMMIGRANTS neither. We got boarders for a REASON, so that we don’t end up a MONGRAL RACE. And if you think about it, yeah, i mean, they want to COME HERE, make us MUSLIM, Shreea, WHATEVA. Imagine if we went to their country, and tried to make their laws like our laws? IMAGINE THOUGH!’

She speaks to camera, at an attempted political rally. London, being the most diverse city on the planet, Newham being the most multi-racial borough in London, Newham High Street is probably thr most ethnically varied place on earth. The protectors of the faith, the great cavalry that is the English Defence League (EDL) have chosen to make a stand, all seven of them , carrying around three f**s apiece, are currently penned into an enclosure for their own safety.

A journalist speaks with the only female, referred to as an ANGEL by her male compatriots. And as we have seen, she has opinions to expound.

__________________________________________________________________________

Internet forum: Women of the EDL -

LANDAN GAL’s picture is up, taken from a calendar produced by the Men of the EDL, for fundraising purposes.

‘Just look at that. Nothing more unattractive than a bigot. I wouldn’t do her with a gun to my head’

-Giles_K-

‘Tracksuit! Doesn’t look like she’s ever taken a run, maybe someone should chase her with a f*****g axe?’

-MunterHunter-

‘Low down dirty CHAV, go back to your council estate and stay there!’

-CityBoy12-

___________________________________________________________________________

‘All I’m saying right is that SHREEA is racist against women. I dress how I want to dress, GOT DAT

YEAH? I’m never gonna wearing no headscarf. It should be ILLEGAL! Make them speak proper English, innit. Don’t’ call me racist either, cos I got BLACK friends. I just don’t like no letter-box woman walking around my streets. And you KNOW there all getting BENEFITS as well, from English TAX payers.’

___________________________________________________________________________

‘And now LOOK, there’s one in the government, look how she TALKS.’

And with that Baroness Farooq, Minister for Communities and Women, comes on the television located at the corner of the pub the casuals have retired to, after two hours of trying to shout over the 400 people who came to oppose them. Honestly though, they were no match for the Samba Band.

Farooq-

‘We are a multi-cultural society, proud of our broad horizons. Whilst the issue of prayer before council meetings might seems a minor one, I think it’s worth reminding those who seek to legislatively curtail this religious freedom that they needn’t join in any prayer. I am the first female Muslim to serve in a cabinet position, and am proud to speak for this government on this matter.

It is time to bring Christianity back into the centre of British life. That does not mean people will not be allowed to wear hijabs, visit synagogues and retain their cultural identity. The moral compass which Christianity provides speaks of tolerance, and Britain is known the world over for its sense of fair play. If you are coming to this country to work hard and get on in life, you are more than welcome.

Our cultural tapestry is to be valued, it is our Britishness. And let me reassure you of this, everyone has the right to worship, even Muslims’.

HEAR DAT?!

29/09/14

© 2019 RoxyMonoxide


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on January 18, 2019
Last Updated on January 18, 2019
Tags: Politics, right wing views, the far rigit, modern conservativstives, misogyny.

Author

RoxyMonoxide
RoxyMonoxide

London, United Kingdom



About
Unemployed bum with a love of politics- socalista, feminist, all that good stuff. more..

Writing