Character Profiles

Character Profiles

A Chapter by RubberDucky
"

There are a LOT of Brigade members, so this is a handy reference to help differentiate them.

"
Charlotte ‘Charlie’ Fox
Age: 16
Hair Color: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Power: ??
Weapon: Bow and arrow
Siblings: Two brothers, Zach and Winston; ages 15 and 13
Charlie is the main character and is best friends with Jeannette. She is smart and a bit shy. She is occasionally bothered by the fact she doesn’t know her power.

Jeannette Connelly

Age: 16
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue
Power: Teleporting
Weapon(s): Twin pistols
Siblings: One sister, one brother, Louise and Liam; ages 13 and 10
Jeannette is Charlie’s best friend. She is slightly crazy and loud, the opposite of Charlie. She occasionally ends up teleporting herself somewhere and getting lost. She is notorious for getting hurt.

Rosalie Thatcher
Age: 15
Hair Color: Blond
Eyes: Green
Power: Mind Reader
Weapon: Shortbow
Siblings: One sister, Kathrine; age 15 (twin)
Rosalie is one of the youngest members, and usually hangs out with her twin sister, Kathrine. Rosalie is kind and tries not to pry into everyone’s secrets despite her power.   

Katherine ‘Rin’ Thatcher

Age: 15
Hair Color: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Power: Flying
Weapon: Knives
Siblings: One sister, Rosalie; age 15 (twin)
Kathrine prefers to be called Rin, and is the most painfully shy and timid member of the Brigade. She is scared of boys and usually only relaxes around the female members, such as Charlie, Jeannette, and her sister. She is the youngest member.

Roy Kent
Age: 16
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eyes: Gray
Power: Camouflage
Weapon: MP5
Siblings: None
Roy is best friends with Toby. He’s slightly anti-social and his long hair constantly tries to cover up his face. He is not a mean person, though he can give off a scary vibe. He hates Tom’s pet pig.

Toby Macintosh

Age: 16
Hair Color: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Brown
Power: Genius
Weapon: Sniper rifle
Siblings: One brother, Aaron; age 17
Toby is super smart and usually fights at a distance. He is best friends with Roy. He wears glasses and despite his genius is a horrible speller because of his dyslexia.

Tom Gerome
Age: 17
Hair Color: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Power: Charisma
Weapon: Quarter staff
Siblings: One sister, Natalie; age 18
Tom’s main goal in life is to one day be famous. He owns a pet pig named Jasper. His best friend is Byron. He enjoys playing pranks on people, but only in good fun. His charisma makes him generally well liked and persuasive.

Byron Balachandran
Age: 17
Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Brown
Power: Speed
Weapon: Gauntlets
Siblings: One brother, Evan; age 10
Byron is best friends with Tom. He has a crush on Tanya. He usually participates in Tom’s shenanigans. He usually uses his speed as a weapon, and his gauntlets accentuate the affect of his collisions. He grew up in Hawaii.

Jason Baker
Age: 17
Hair Color: Dark Brown (almost Black)
Eyes: Hazel
Power: Telepathy (Mind-Speaker)
Weapon: Twin swords
Siblings: None
Jason is the unofficial team leader. He comes up with the best plans and most of the team follows him. He is occasionally strict, and a perfectionist, but he also has a kinder side.

Tanya Martin
Age: 16
Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Brown
Power: Telekinetic
Weapon: Mind/Uses power
Siblings: One brother, Clark; age 10
Tanya is the newest member of the Angel Brigade. She is close friends with Byron and Stephanie. She is slightly hesitant and wants to prove herself.

Stephanie Holt
Age: 17
Hair Color: Naturally Sandy Blond (now Black)
Eyes: Green
Power: Visions
Weapon: Nun chucks
Siblings: None
Stephanie dyed her hair black when her grandmother died. She is reserved and close friends with Tanya and Charlie. Despite having the same power, she and Annabell never see the same thing.

Annabell Fredrickson
Age: 16
Hair Color: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Power: Visions
Weapon: crossbow
Siblings: None
Annabell is shy and fell into the bad crowd of Jordan, Emma, and Jacob. They don’t like to associate themselves with the other members of the Brigade, and are usually meaner. Despite this, Annabell is actually a nice person.

Jordan Salazar
Age: 16
Hair Color: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Power: Fire (elemental)
Weapon: Mind/Uses Power
Siblings: None
Jordan believes that violence is the only way to get what she wants. She is the ‘leader’ of the bad crowd. She is the most vindictive and nasty one of the bunch and is sadistic.

Emma Wescott
Age: 16
Hair Color: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Power: Camouflage
Weapon: Pistol
Siblings: One brother, Randy; age 9
She is Jordan’s best friend and makes bad choices. She follows whatever Jordan does blindly. Even so, she isn’t as evil as Jordan, despite their friendship.

Jacob Abel
Age: 16
Hair Color: Blond
Eyes: Green
Power: Strength
Weapon: Uses power (his strength)
Siblings: Two sisters, Carla and Samantha, ages 4 and 20
Jacob is the kind of person who plays tricks and pranks on other people, but unlike Tom he does it to make them feel bad. He is a bully and beats up the other members, using his super strength.


© 2011 RubberDucky


Author's Note

RubberDucky
This list was actually made with the help of my amazing and awesome friends Sarah H and The Dudeman (Kenneth T). Go read their stuff!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, your friends must be really hardworking to put all that together! Lol. Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Byron's last name is still my favorite. You should mention it at least ONCE. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Added on October 4, 2010
Last Updated on May 12, 2011


Author

RubberDucky
RubberDucky

Milton, WI



About
i luv to read and hang out with my friends (who r the best people in the world) i like music like Skillet, Relient K, Hawk Nelson, Switchfoot, Thousand Foot Krutch, FM Static, Family Force 5, Falling .. more..

Writing