Sent Away

Sent Away

A Chapter by Ruby Pokedex
"

"W-what?!" Rose shouted in sudden fear. "What do you mean by 'Test subjects'?"

"
Chapter 2: Sent Away


"W-what?!" Rose shouted in sudden fear. "What do you mean by 'Test subjects'?" 
He just approached the duo with a menacing chuckle. 
Rose did what any trained person would do. She bolted at the tall man and leaped to tackle him from behind. 
(She had taken an extreme self defense course along with several forums of martial arts.) As she leaped to tackle him, the man swiftly dodged and grabbed her thin ankle. 
"ROSE!" Hope shouted and ran to assist her friend. 
Rose squirmed her way out of his grip with Hope's help and finally pinned him down, but a strange thing happened. His face began to melt and molded into the face of a woman about her age, but with wavy black hair and gray skin. She had blood red eyes and pointed teeth along with strange markings all across her face. 
"Fine! if I can't get you the easy way, I will bring you two the HARD way!" She said in a warbled voice. 
Suddenly, they both were in her grip while her eyes turned red. She had superhuman strength, so there was no way out. 
They were hypnotized into a deep sleep by her deep red eyes. When they woke up, they were in a dark, abandoned, and forested area. Instead of leaves on the trees, they were black crystal shards. 
Rose woke up, but she was frozen. She could feel pains all over her self and the feeling of something cold holding her down.She then noticed with the strength to see that hope and her were on a sacrificial altar in front of a shrine. The creature that brought them here approached. But this time, she was different. she was a tall horse with both a unicorn horn and wings. 
"Now it is time for a prophecy to come to its... Well, sad demise." She said and threw out an evil laugh. 
She could see a black dagger in a grip of black mist heading towards her, but she heard another woman's voice yell "stop!" then, two similar horses emitting their own special light appeared and knocked the dagger out of her grip. 
Rose mustered the strength to turn her head to see Hope, equally wounded, by her side. Just then, she  started to fade out at the sight of one of the two alicorns that saved them. But amazingly, she saw many things before finally blacking out.


© 2015 Ruby Pokedex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015


Author

Ruby Pokedex
Ruby Pokedex

Wu Kai Sha, Hong Kong New Territory, Hong Kong



About
AHAHAHA OH GOD. WHAT IS UP GAMERS. I decided to look back on some old writing accounts and oh my GOD. I'm shaking and crying. This is the epitome of my 13 year old stupidity. Shaking. and. crying. .. more..

Writing