The Flickering Flame of the Four friends

The Flickering Flame of the Four friends

A Chapter by Ruby Pokedex
"

Rose split from the group after a little bit of walking. She had too much on her mind to go further, so she went to Celestia.

"
Chapter 8: The Flickering Flame of the Four Friends
Rose split from the group after a little bit of walking. She had too much on her mind to go further, so she went to Celestia. 
"What is it, Rose?" She said as she entered. 
"There was this stallion who told me I had to go to this place called the... 'Magma temple'. He says I can find the next gem there." Rose explained, staring at the compact with curious eyes.
 Celestia looked at her with expecting eyes, "Are you sure you want to jump ahead this fast?" She said. "I know you want to find them, but do you know what you need to know?" She looked calm and Idle, But she was as vigilant and concentrated as she would usually be.
 "I know, but when I got the water gem, I had a vision." Rose said. 
Celestia gave a confused look to the young unicorn. 
"And what was this vision about?" She asked.
She explained the whole thing, and Celestia was terrified. 
"You saw me in a nightmare moon-like forum?!" She shouted in complete horror. "All the Roses in your dream turned onyx BLACK?!" 
She looked like something terrible was going to happen. 
"Um, yes. It was all pretty strange and it gave me the feeling that something was going to happen." Rose said. 
Just then, the three other ponies she was with came in with a lot of shopping bags. "Hi, Celestia!" Hope said with new shades on her face.
 "Why are you so worried?" 
Celestia just gave a solemn look. 
"Rose is in some spiritual danger." She said. 
Everyone gasped and looked at rose. 
"Not now, but all in good time." She reassured the three concerned ponies.
 Luna came in and said "Until then, you must try your best to find the gems for your compact and find the other three trinkets." 
Then Stephen stepped in and said 
"Wait, are me and aspen actually a PART of this?" 
She just smiled and nodded, Then he just smiled back with his usual charming smile.
 "Wait, WHY are we involved in this?" Aspen said. 
"Because you four were destined to meet." Celestia added. The four just stared at each other, Then Rose suddenly fell to the floor.
"Again?" Celestia sighed.


© 2015 Ruby Pokedex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on January 15, 2015
Last Updated on January 15, 2015


Author

Ruby Pokedex
Ruby Pokedex

Wu Kai Sha, Hong Kong New Territory, Hong Kong



About
AHAHAHA OH GOD. WHAT IS UP GAMERS. I decided to look back on some old writing accounts and oh my GOD. I'm shaking and crying. This is the epitome of my 13 year old stupidity. Shaking. and. crying. .. more..

Writing