Latch on Patience and Float Away Insecurity

Latch on Patience and Float Away Insecurity

A Story by Rum-Zee
"

Just a journal entry. Hope you enjoy it anyway. :)

"

      I told myself to be patient with this one because I didn’t want to screw it up but I guess I convinced myself that being patient and being guarded floated in the same boat when usually for me there’s only room for one and the other is out in the water barely hanging on to its life jacket.

 

      Usually it’s the patience hanging on for dear life, waiting for my wall of ice cold hard insecurity to melt so it can drown the boat. That way patience can just float along and wait for a good one to come along to grab hold of and save itself instead of having to worry about that ice cold wall drowning patience and getting to that good one first, latching on to it like a leach, telling it that I’m understanding and caring but then throwing up walls when things start to get on a personal level with myself.

 

       So latch on patience and float away insecurity.

© 2012 Rum-Zee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Mae
I really love this!! It's deep and meaningful. I like how its basically in third person, how you're just talking like patience and insecurity are people. Nice work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rum-Zee

11 Years Ago

Thank you :)
Mae

11 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
1 Review
Added on August 18, 2012
Last Updated on August 18, 2012
Tags: Patience, Insecurity

Author

Rum-Zee
Rum-Zee

Wavo, TN



About
I'm not afraid of people's opinions. Just give them respectivly. I've been writing since 7th grade and it and Art are pretty much my life. more..

Writing
I Want To Be I Want To Be

A Poem by Rum-Zee