Admiration

Admiration

A Poem by Nathaniel Williams

To the most modest beautiful young lady that I've known Whose unconditional charm are so sweet and tendering. From the moment I heard the first word from her lips your sweet harmonised voice when you indulge in conversation deepens the soul feeling chilled and relaxed. Whose laugh is the highlight of my day. Crystal white teeth like a diamond chandalier radiates your smile.

© 2013 Nathaniel Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so cute, I hope this modest most beautiful lady got to read this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nathaniel Williams

10 Years Ago

Cassie i hope that she does comes into my life its been to long. Thanks for your kind words.
I kind of like this piece but the choice of structure makes it just a little hard to read. That's OK though.

Just had some questions for you?

1. '...charm...'...did you mean 'charms' as in plural?
2. '...from her lips...'...did you mean '...from your lips...'?
3. '...when you indulge... deepens...'...did you mean '...when you indulged... deepened...' as in the past tense established by 'From the moment I heard...' at the beginning of the line?

Keep at it...enjoyed this...bob

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nathaniel Williams

10 Years Ago

Thanks bob it' was a character I created narrating their thoughts so their vocabulary is not as arti.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 9, 2013

Author

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

Leicestershire , East Midlands , United Kingdom



About
Hi, my name is nathan my name comes from the bible, a prophet. I dont considor myself to be a prophet but most of my friends come to me for advice or relationship problems or everyday issues which aff.. more..

Writing