Family orientated

Family orientated

A Story by Nathaniel Williams

I'm driven by non stop blessings that contains my heart as a rising pettle squeezing numerous tendering unstoppable priceless love and care. You know the warm frabricated soft clothing your parents was wrapping you up from years of family and friends presents you constantly all year round recieved. The loud mouth that shouted my name whilst putting his scarf and coat on the rack that's Leroy That's my hyperactive half cousin. It's so true pictures paints a thousand words looking through the photo album's we laugh at those winter night's after attending chritmas carols with the local church participating in there gatherings. When arriving home with frost bite, teeth chartering hearing the kettle whistling mum shouting us to prepare ourselves for bed. Classic old memorable movies sharing a bowl of popcorn chuckling to funny punchlines trying to impersonate the lines the character are saying. Family is the key to hold the bond as one.

© 2013 Nathaniel Williams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

120 Views
Added on August 11, 2013
Last Updated on August 11, 2013

Author

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

Leicestershire , East Midlands , United Kingdom



About
Hi, my name is nathan my name comes from the bible, a prophet. I dont considor myself to be a prophet but most of my friends come to me for advice or relationship problems or everyday issues which aff.. more..

Writing