Hippie Romance Novel

Hippie Romance Novel

A Story by Leekspin
"

most dangerous writing app

"
Hippie romance n ovel. 
so this is less though out than the others, basically it romeo and juliet during woodstock, except that juliet won't be a thirteen year old girl. 
i'm thinking a hippie girl like the oone of wrote with a i was a punk rock girl with flower's in my hair,  theye meet at woodstock,  initally they fallin love, but it is revealed that they have radically different views on a lot of aspects, for instance our hippie is not all peace and love,she is pro- a lot of things he isn't,  dand the guy is a d****e who works for a lot of anti-somethings,  so there dis a constant conflict, also they should never actaully be able to speak to each other for a long period of time, best tor seperate them consistantly,  i'm sure that's nota word, man this is hard,  wish I had a better idea on this one,  I'm going to publish this diatrbie of nonsense so  since your smarter and cleverer than me,  take a look and see what you think. 23 seconds to go,  who knew writing would be sod challenging and now we are done. 

© 2016 Leekspin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it are they both gonna die in the end? That would make it more of a spin-off of Romeo and Juliet. And, you could make it kinda a lesson on how they realize that love is bigger than opinions!


Posted 8 Years Ago


Leekspin

7 Years Ago

I wish I had a better idea on this one, their is a famous image of a girl putting a flower stem into.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 20, 2016
Last Updated on March 20, 2016

Author

Leekspin
Leekspin

Australia



Writing
Grainz Grainz

A Story by Leekspin